Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

clove- wrote:

clove- wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Banner Order
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: White text, no other colours necessary
Text: “Exceltude Incorporated” in font size 60 at the top, and in font size 45 towards the bottom “We get your orders done in the blink of an eye”
Fonts: Similar to the meme font, but slightly thinner and with sleeker curves and contours.
Pictures: The background image should be a slightly blurred, well-mowed meadowscape that's quite desaturated and is flat and open.
Size: 900x200 pixels
Other Details: To avoid jam-packing my messages inbox, I am not following the topic, so all contact with me should be made through my profile comments.
Super busy atm, would someone else be able to do this? Thanks
Let's make sure this order doesn't get forgotten! Maybe someone who doesn't take a lot of orders could do it?
I’ll take it! Here you go:

Last edited by xxHam_Sandwichxx (April 3, 2020 19:47:06)

MixItAllUp
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): shop
Banner Maker: anyone
Colours: purples and greens
Text: it should say ‘genies’ market' in the middle then ‘your wish is our command’ underneath but smaller
Fonts: a magical looking, thick font that anyone can read
Pictures: a slightly blurred picture of a market
Size: 900x200
Other Details: if you need to talk to me, use my profile comments
Thank you for your time!

We need employees and customers! Click on the banner to find out more!
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

MixItAllUp wrote:

Banner -
Banner Maker: anyone
Colours: purples and greens
Text: it should say ‘genies’ market' in the middle then ‘your wish is our command’ underneath but smaller
Fonts: a magical looking, thick font that anyone can read
Pictures: a slightly blurred picture of a market
Size: 900x200
Other Details: if you need to talk to me, use my profile comments
Thank you for your time!
Taken! Here you go:

Last edited by xxHam_Sandwichxx (April 8, 2020 14:58:17)

MixItAllUp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bee who took your order: Xx_Ham_Sandwich_xX
How long order took: A few hours
Good Things:It took barely any time and the font was amazing!
Things to Improve: The market was blurred a little too much but it still looks fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 9/10
Quote: Buzzy Bee Banners is the best place for banners! They are fast and still retain the high quality of a banner that would take longer!

We need employees and customers! Click on the banner to find out more!
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MixItAllUp wrote:

Bee who took your order: Xx_Ham_Sandwich_xX
How long order took: A few hours
Good Things:It took barely any time and the font was amazing!
Things to Improve: The market was blurred a little too much but it still looks fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote: Buzzy Bee Banners is the best place for banners! They are fast and still retain the high quality of a banner that would take longer!
Thanks for your kind words!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)
photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 6, 2024.
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): PFP
Thumbnail Maker: idc
Colours: idc
Text: idc
Fonts: idc
Pictures: idc
Other Details: I am trying to get options for pfps for my alt. @Artsy_Kat and I am giving you full control of what it looks like!

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

Other Details: I am trying to get options for pfps for my alt. @Artsy_Kat and I am giving you full control of what it looks like!
I'll take this!

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

totesme wrote:

I'll take this!
Can you give us some more detail tho? What vibe / images do you want?

Last edited by Thymeless (April 8, 2020 18:41:31)

✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner Maker: if this is like what platform you're going to use, then Canva, if possible. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
Colours: a black background, and white for the text.
Text: Big title text that says ‘SILVER & GOLD’ and smaller text below it that says ‘Amazing & quality services for you.’
Fonts: Raleway, all caps for ‘SILVER & GOLD.’
Pictures: Try to make it look like this.
Size: 1200px by 500px, if possible.
Other Details: Please send me the cubeupload, easypic, or imageshack link so that I can put it on a topic.

Last edited by CoderGirly (April 8, 2020 18:52:50)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

Banner Maker: if this is like what platform you're going to use, then Canva, if possible. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
Text: Big title text that says ‘SILVER & GOLD’ and smaller text below it that says ‘Amazing & quality services for you.’
Pictures: Try to make it look like this:
Other Details: Please send me the cubeupload, easypic, or imageshack link so that I can put it on a topic.
I'll do this, if anyone else wants they can make a bonus for it

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

Pictures: Try to make it look like this.
Sorry to bother you, but I edited my post to show you an example of what I would like it to look like. Thanks so much!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1586372405104.png
Here you go! Tell me if you want anything changed, and please fill out our survey!

Last edited by Thymeless (April 8, 2020 19:01:25)

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1586372405104.png
Here you go! Tell me if you want anything changed, and please fill out our survey!
Thank you so much! That is one great banner!

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bee who took your order: Thymeless
How long order took: an hour or two
Good Things: It's a stunning banner and I love it!
Things to Improve: I would have liked it better if it was a plain black background, but otherwise it was amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote: “Buzy Bee Banners is amazing and have really talented bees! They are great at what they do and I would really recommend them.”

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Edited

Last edited by CoderGirly (April 8, 2020 23:32:33)

Have a great day/night!

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: No preference
Colours: Bold and striking, some dark, bright font but not over the top.
Text: The thumbnail shop! Quality thumbnails with under half the wait. Guaranteed next day (or same day) delivery.
Fonts: Professional fonts
Pictures: No preference
Size: 600x200 pixels
Other Details: Can cut the brackets from the text if needed. Notify me of completion on my profile please.

Last edited by kitten769 (April 13, 2020 09:39:06)

CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you want to partner with my shop?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/392569/
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature
Banner Maker: xxham_sandwichxx
Colours: pink and light blue
Text: Monkeylover200
Fonts:link here…
Pictures: none
Size: 2480 pixels x 520 pixels
Other Details: can you please try and make it within 2 weeks

xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature
Banner Maker: xxham_sandwichxx
Colours: pink and light blue
Text: Monkeylover200
Fonts:link here…
Pictures: none
Size: 2480 pixels x 520 pixels
Other Details: can you please try and make it within 2 weeks
Taken! Here you are:

Last edited by xxHam_Sandwichxx (April 13, 2020 12:10:11)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]