Discuss Scratch

BigNerd356
Scratcher
3 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

For some reason some jerk dcided to make scratch crash when you go here (Scratch Comment Crash Site)
I think he made too many {}’s but idk because i cant load it.
Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I hope it's fixed…

Twin138956Scratch

| Follower Rank: #159 Worldwide - #90 USA | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 | Featured 30.08.20 | Proposed 1,500+ studios

=====

Forum Posts Made: [1,000]
Scratcher of the Month: RC_Legend
Project of the Month: An Outdoor Adventure…
Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItsJerryScratch wrote:

Twin138956Scratch wrote:

I'm literally having trouble saving. Whenever I add sprites or make changes to sprites, it doesn't save and wastes time. How?
?
The projects under the limit won't save!

Twin138956Scratch

| Follower Rank: #159 Worldwide - #90 USA | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 | Featured 30.08.20 | Proposed 1,500+ studios

=====

ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

Twin138956Scratch wrote:

ItsJerryScratch wrote:

Twin138956Scratch wrote:

I'm literally having trouble saving. Whenever I add sprites or make changes to sprites, it doesn't save and wastes time. How?
?
The projects under the limit won't save!
FyreLite07
New to Scratch
5 posts

I open scratch 3.0 online on my raspberry pi 4 and when I open sprite editor or backdrop editor it has a huge weird target in the back. I was making a very complicated sprite for my game I was making. I switch from vector over to bitmap and the sprite vanishes. I return to vector then it becomes the target symbol same as the background but a different size and shape. It was the same when I opened the software again assuming it was sorta normal. I am not sure if I am the only one having this problem but please help. I have no proof but this is real. if you have any questions E-mail me at:

(removed by moderator - please don't share contact information)

Thanks!!

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2020 09:16:35)

Scratcher
500+ posts

FyreLite07 wrote:

I open scratch 3.0 online on my raspberry pi 4 and when I open sprite editor or backdrop editor it has a huge weird target in the back. I was making a very complicated sprite for my game I was making. I switch from vector over to bitmap and the sprite vanishes. I return to vector then it becomes the target symbol same as the background but a different size and shape. It was the same when I opened the software again assuming it was sorta normal. I am not sure if I am the only one having this problem but please help. I have no proof but this is real. if you have any questions E-mail me at:

(removed since it’s personal info)

Thanks!!
Hey there! To report a bug, please create a new topic in this forum board. From there, feel free to post the link here via the form. Also, please don’t share personal info such as full names, email addresses, etc on Scratch.

Last edited by 54329 (March 13, 2020 02:48:57)

Click Here To Get Free Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
saiki_rules
Scratcher
93 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgWmJmJ2KIs - i just wanted to test this out

Click here for my Featured Project

Click here for Free Robux
It Really Works!
Robux ever generated: 5M robux
Click The link for robux now!

When link clicked :: grey hat
Give [Free robux v] amount: (50000) :: pen
Sanic2900
Scratcher
18 posts

im making a platformer,but when im trying to place a code blobk,it just dissapears,same with the vector,i make a circle and it just gets deleted i dont know if this is a bug or not
TheEpicJevil
Scratcher
2 posts

54329 wrote:

~The Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0 (like Scratch!)~
Table of Contents:
Information
Quick Fixes
Adding A Topic
Editor
Forums
Player
Website
Other
Archives
Information:

Welcome to the Bugs and Glitches Forum Directory. Here, you can find all the bugs and glitches imaginable! To go through this list, please type ctrl+F and search for your desired bug/glitch. Search have no results? Create a new topic for it! Unfortunately, I'm not as cool as banana439monkey and most likely can't update this list automatically (though I'll try). Please check out the Adding A Topic section and fill out the simple form to add a topic. All outdated/fixed bugs and glitches will be moved to the Bugs and Glitches Archive. If there is still a topic on the main directory list that is either resolved or outdated, please let me know so I can move it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!

Thanks banana439monkey and stickfiregames for the first two topics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0PrcyXl-k&feature=youtu.be
DANCEYOURWAY4444
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sanic2900 wrote:

im making a platformer,but when im trying to place a code blobk,it just dissapears,same with the vector,i make a circle and it just gets deleted i dont know if this is a bug or not
Works for me
lisa_nsk
Scratcher
39 posts

when green flag clicked
say [как дела ] for (2) secs
Sonny_B_HD
Scratcher
100+ posts

lol
JackBlox
Scratcher
39 posts

nevermind
i tried to do something funny, but the quote wasnt what i quoted for some reason
but here's my glitch:
so when i have a message, i go check it out. however, the messages still say i have that message. so i have to go back to my messages, and i have to refresh the page to make it stop saying i still have a message. it's annoying.

Last edited by JackBlox (March 29, 2020 05:06:03)

Just your average, non-famous scratcher.
Sometimes I like to make suggestions and stuff
ok bye

when green flag clicked
forever
scratch on!
end
lyricali
Scratcher
6 posts

Topic creator: lyricali
Name of topic: Project file failed to load
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/392691/
Category: Editor

Thanks!
Changn1
Scratcher
1 post

Hey there, I'm currently trying to code an “if touching” block, but I'm quite sure that the two sprites have to touch in the exact middle, could you make it so that if any part of the sprite is touching then if will execute the command?
-Infinity64-
Scratcher
23 posts

Help? Scratch does not allow .wav files, it says it saves when it didn't and when I come back, the sound disappeared.

Last edited by -Infinity64- (April 2, 2020 18:30:24)

“sιмρℓιcιтү ιs кεү”
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴇʙ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇʀ, ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ!

Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The cat blocks kinda disappeared due to an April Fools prank. xD

Twin138956Scratch

=====

Mr_Bloxy
Scratcher
41 posts

-Infinity64- wrote:

Help? Scratch does not allow .wav files, it says it saves when it didn't and when I come back, the sound disappeared.
My .wav files are fine…

Congratulations.
You have just witnessed great wisdom.
I hope.
<((1) + (1)) = [487540509.473574]>
IT IS TRUE!
Designolol
Scratcher
14 posts

i got another one. see, i followed one of my studios in scratch 2 and now i cant unfollow it. it says im not following it, but the home page still shows the “projects in studios im following:” banner, when im not following it. im not sure if this is fixable.

in the hopeful future, i wish for something like this to happen:
if <if <(you) > (objective.createRefrenceAccountObject(Designolol))> then> then
set (you) to <not <(you) > (objective.createRefrenceAccountObject(Designolol))>>
end
Designolol
Scratcher
14 posts

the worst bug ive seen in my grasps:
a bug called “hamonia” which when put in your project, the object it is put in will not save anything except for new global variables and lists. not even moving blocks around. also, hamonia is an inner block,
define   (undefined) 
that you could literally take out of the define.
define 
and you would have a define block when you click on it it says “error: bad inner block”.
you would be capable of taking the “undefined” block infinitely out of your “inner block” as if it was still a definition.
you could place blocks below it on a script, except for others. you also could not place it above any blocks.
you could put blocks below it, and then you could put that whole entire script IN THE DEFINE BLOCK. which gave you an unusable definition.

in the hopeful future, i wish for something like this to happen:
if <if <(you) > (objective.createRefrenceAccountObject(Designolol))> then> then
set (you) to <not <(you) > (objective.createRefrenceAccountObject(Designolol))>>
end