Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Headphones-Chan wrote:

Hello, Um, Scratch is signing me out over and over again, When i try to look at the comments on a studio it freezes and then signs me out.
Hello! Please create a new topic to report the bug/glitch. This has been happening to me too, btw.

Click Here To Get Free Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
-MintiiChip-
Scratcher
11 posts

Um, ok, so I'm a geek and I'm trying to join a Warriors RP, but it won't let me post the first half of the bio because it says it has a bad word in it, but no matter how many words I changed, I couldn't post it.

Here's the comment:
Violetmist||Warrior||Dark gray she-cat with blue eyes that seems to have a violet cloud tinting them||open||Rainstep-littermate (I'll make her bio in a second)||open||She doesn't have the best hearing, and when she's focused on something she tends to block out all else||She's very cheerful and enthusiastic, and when she's interested in something, that could be all she thinks about for moons until she finds something else that sparks her interest||Nothing interesting really, she was born in Duskclan

Last edited by -MintiiChip- (Oct. 20, 2019 23:19:41)

I wish I didn't have to go to so much work to find the discuss tab these days.Check out my trash pile

Scratcher
500+ posts

-MintiiChip- wrote:

Um, ok, so I'm a geek and I'm trying to join a Warriors RP, but it won't let me post the first half of the bio because it says it has a bad word in it, but no matter how many words I changed, I couldn't post it.

Here's the comment:
Violetmist||Warrior||Dark gray she-cat with blue eyes that seems to have a violet cloud tinting them||open||Rainstep-littermate (I'll make her bio in a second)||open||She doesn't have the best hearing, and when she's focused on something she tends to block out all else||She's very cheerful and enthusiastic, and when she's interested in something, that could be all she thinks about for moons until she finds something else that sparks her interest||Nothing interesting really, she was born in Duskclan
Hey there. Please don't make irrelevant posts. This topic is a directory for the Bugs and Glitches forum. Does your RP have a studio that they are communicating on? If so, use that instead. Thanks!

Also, if you can't fit something in one comment, simply reply to your original comment and finish the statement. Hope that helps!

(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
Ash-TheSaiyan
Scratcher
3 posts

(this is not happening with only me but alotta people) Whenever you create a project and add a custom sound to it,it shows “Saving…” sign and keep showing it no matter what you do;but it doesn't actually save! If I download the project and load it, it works but for others it's just scratch cat. Just scratch cat. Nothing else. And audio messes up every time you do it,most of the time audio is un-editable.
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ash-TheSaiyan wrote:

(this is not happening with only me but alotta people) Whenever you create a project and add a custom sound to it,it shows “Saving…” sign and keep showing it no matter what you do;but it doesn't actually save! If I download the project and load it, it works but for others it's just scratch cat. Just scratch cat. Nothing else. And audio messes up every time you do it,most of the time audio is un-editable.
Hello! Please create a new topic to report the bug/glitch. This has been happening to me too, btw (and I think everyone).

;
namelessghost
Scratcher
12 posts

Hi! I saw that in 2020 google will stop working with flash. but it seems to me that scratch always works with flash, so we could not come on scratch anymore? I was just wondering, but I guess the scratch team has already planned that.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

namelessghost wrote:

Hi! I saw that in 2020 google will stop working with flash. but it seems to me that scratch always works with flash, so we could not come on scratch anymore? I was just wondering, but I guess the scratch team has already planned that.
Scratch no longer relies on Flash - the release of Scratch 3 was redesigned using a system that isn't going to be obsolete any time soon

bottom text
namelessghost
Scratcher
12 posts

Ash-TheSaiyan wrote:

actually scratch team fixed this bug because I had the same problem but it was repaired
namelessghost
Scratcher
12 posts

CatsUnited wrote:

namelessghost wrote:

Scratch no longer relies on Flash - the release of Scratch 3 was redesigned using a system that isn't going to be obsolete any time soon
oh, thanks
Galactic_Gamer2006
Scratcher
2 posts

Ok, my friend's account was wiped and his only project is gone. I don't know if any of you could help with this is so thanks.
Scratcher
500+ posts

Galactic_Gamer2006 wrote:

Ok, my friend's account was wiped and his only project is gone. I don't know if any of you could help with this is so thanks.
Was he banned? I'd suggest telling him to contact the ST. None of us are able to recover his account or project.

;
Creaticorn777
Scratcher
32 posts

Headphones-Chan, that's the same, but here's the thing, i think someone was on my account so i recommend everyone to change their password, remember it, but don't save it to your computer!
korokoro19
Scratcher
100+ posts

定義ブロックの引数を使って作るとき、定義ブロックから引数を出して使うときだけ、マススのポインターが「何かをつかんでいるマーク」ではなくなります。(それを複製してもその状態になりません。)
(n)    ←これです。

気がついたら高校生になってました
Scratcher
500+ posts

korokoro19 wrote:

定義ブロックの引数を使って作るとき、定義ブロックから引数を出して使うときだけ、マススのポインターが「何かをつかんでいるマーク」ではなくなります。(それを複製してもその状態になりません。)
(n)    ←これです。
Via Google Translate: ちょっと、そこ。バグとグリッチを報告するには、新しいトピックを作成してください。ありがとう!

;
07Geckoguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

54329 wrote:

Headphones-Chan wrote:

Hello, Um, Scratch is signing me out over and over again, When i try to look at the comments on a studio it freezes and then signs me out.
Hello! Please create a new topic to report the bug/glitch. This has been happening to me too, btw.
there is a way to fix this, the bug happens when a comment doesn't show up, so leave another comment refresh, then try again.

i'm a servant to two cats and three dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.

Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.
cavemanster
Scratcher
100+ posts

have an annoying glitch that frequently ruins massive elements of games. In the latest game im working on a good chunk of the sprites got to X: 226 at one point but some of the sprites just have a border at 156 or 216 that they just stop at. A similar thing ruined an animation based game i WAS working on and was going to be great where the size was really high for and suddenly when i tried to tamper with it just set its limit to 96 or something like that.
07Geckoguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

cavemanster wrote:

have an annoying glitch that frequently ruins massive elements of games. In the latest game im working on a good chunk of the sprites got to X: 226 at one point but some of the sprites just have a border at 156 or 216 that they just stop at. A similar thing ruined an animation based game i WAS working on and was going to be great where the size was really high for and suddenly when i tried to tamper with it just set its limit to 96 or something like that.
for the size limit, make a empty costume, set the size, then set it to the sprite you want. i use this a lot in scrolling platformers.

i'm a servant to two cats and three dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.

Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.
Scratcher
500+ posts

Again, please create a new topic to report bugs and glitches. Thanks.

;
Coder2195
Scratcher
55 posts

Hey, when I make a mistake on drawing a sprite, I press Control Z and then it changes both the painting and the title and sometimes the name of the sprite I'm painting.
By the way, I want more followers, remixes, likes, and favorites on my projects
forever
if <touching the user [Coder2195]> then
follow, remix, like, and favorite his [projects]
end
end

Last edited by Coder2195 (Oct. 31, 2019 20:44:25)

Scratcher
500+ posts

Coder2195 wrote:

Hey, when I make a mistake on drawing a sprite, I press Control Z and then it changes both the painting and the title and sometimes the name of the sprite I'm painting.
By the way, I want more followers, remixes, likes, and favorites on my projects
-snip-
Hi. If you only press control z once in the editor, it should only undo your most recent changes. If you press it multiple times, it might do more. If this keeps happening, just use the undo buttons built into the editor.
Also, please don't use the forums to ask for followers, loves, etc. That isn't the purpose of this forum or Scratch on a whole. Thank you.

;