Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

Fun Fact:

This post is the 1st post on the 3rd page of this topic and it hasn't been edited. How did I know that before posting? Magic.

Click Here To Get Free Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
adroitwhiz
Scratcher
51 posts

“Stamp Sprite Bug” and “Question Mark Bug” are fixed
Scratcher
500+ posts

adroitwhiz wrote:

“Stamp Sprite Bug” and “Question Mark Bug” are fixed
Sorry for delay - must've missed this notification. Updating now…

(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;
nechu0204
Scratcher
0 posts

Hi,When l am trying to put pfp it doesn't work but with my other images it works
Scratcher
500+ posts

KingKey3 wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm informing you about a super funny bug that made me sad. As you may know, my game released 1 day ago is a sensation and, to my great surprise, moved to the 13th place of trending. But today, Turn, my game, is no longer in the trending ???? !!!!
I died laughing and at the same time sad. Can someone explain to me this phenomenon ???

Thanks,

KingKey3

Turn : There it is !!!! CLICK

nechu0204 wrote:

Hi,When l am trying to put pfp it doesn't work but with my other images it works
Thanks for reporting these bugs/glitches! Instead of posting them here, please make a new topic describing all about them. Thanks.

;
Giridhari
Scratcher
3 posts

when ever i am trying to test my new game school teacher trouble it freezes and says the page is unresponsive. tell me wether it happenes for you all . you can start the game by clicking S . use spacebar to make ben jump by 50 pixels. please reply fastly
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Topic creator: Monniasza_spzoo
Name of topic: Different font in image editor and stage
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/376509/?page=1#post-3761140
Category: Editor and player
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.

Last edited by Monniasza_spzoo (Dec. 8, 2019 12:26:13)

Scratcher
500+ posts

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Topic creator: Monniasza
Other: Two categories are chosen because font is different beetween both editor and player.
Hmm, between the two, which one would you say is more severely affected by this bug (which font is better)?

;
lau0029
Scratcher
31 posts

every time i remix a project apperars a 404 error, Scratch team, PLEASE fix that, i'm being serious. It's an important message.
when green flag clicked
Fix the bugs
<[ v] it contains bugs and glitches >
lau0029
Scratcher
31 posts

There's a bug that every time i share a project, it appears an error, Please fix the bug. Scratch team.

Last edited by lau0029 (Nov. 20, 2019 18:26:15)

Scratcher
500+ posts

lau0029 wrote:

every time i remix a project apperars a 404 error, Scratch team, PLEASE fix that, i'm being serious. It's an important message.
when green flag clicked
Fix the bugs
<[ v] it contains bugs and glitches >
Thanks for reporting this! Please create a new topic about this bug. Thanks!

;
lau0029
Scratcher
31 posts

lau0029 wrote:

There's a bug that every time i share a project, it appears an error, Please fix the bug. Scratch team.
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

54329 wrote:

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Hmm, between the two, which one would you say is more severely affected by this bug (which font is better)?
Player, because font in editor is correct.
TheNightWolfKid
Scratcher
1 post

Hey, I have a problem where I can't put sprites from my previous projects in my backpack. This is really bad because I have literally been making new outros for every project or painstakingly copying each individual piece of coding, costumes, and sounds into my backpack. I can copy stuff from other people's projects just fine! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

54329 wrote:

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Player, because font in editor is correct.
Sorry for the delay. This has been added.

TheNightWolfKid wrote:

Hey, I have a problem where I can't put sprites from my previous projects in my backpack. This is really bad because I have literally been making new outros for every project or painstakingly copying each individual piece of coding, costumes, and sounds into my backpack. I can copy stuff from other people's projects just fine! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
Please make a new topic to report bugs/glitches. Thanks!

;
venyanwarrior
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Topic creator: venyanwarrior
Name of topic: No last post documentation
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301611/
Category: Forum
Other (optional): This is an updated post from wolfcat67's post.

Last edited by venyanwarrior (Dec. 5, 2019 20:58:40)

If you're seeing this signature, that means I've come out of my social anxiety hole.

Also, I edit the Scratch Wiki. Check it out sometime it's cool I guess.
Scratcher
500+ posts

venyanwarrior wrote:

Topic creator: venyanwarrior
Name of topic: No last post documentation
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301611/
Category: Forum
Other (optional): This is an updated post from wolfcat67's post.
Added. Thanks for taking over that topic. I still get those sometimes.

;
JustLemmeTry
Scratcher
6 posts

theres this REALLY annoying glitch were when i try to resize something, the sizes are EXTREMELY inconsistent. For one project, the biggest it can get is 4890, but on another project, the biggest size it can be is 34 (and yes, it has only reached 34, and wouldn't let me change it back to 100).

GREEN BEANS
also hi how ya doin

broadcast [memes v] and wait

07Geckoguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

JustLemmeTry wrote:

theres this REALLY annoying glitch were when i try to resize something, the sizes are EXTREMELY inconsistent. For one project, the biggest it can get is 4890, but on another project, the biggest size it can be is 34 (and yes, it has only reached 34, and wouldn't let me change it back to 100).
Make a blank coustume, and have the size change on that costume then back to the one you want changed.

i'm a servant to two cats and three dogs, i devote way to much time into my stuff, and am willing to collab at any time.

Quality went out the window a long time ago, and the MEMES took over.
AKL-1
Scratcher
14 posts

this will have fisheye with the code if you put it in
when (this does not matter) clicked
say [moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneyoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney]