crazypusheencat
Scratcher
38 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

lau0029
Scratcher
31 posts

When i load my scratch on Google, it tooks a lot to load and some of my projects' Icons and other else, the projects are just gray background and the profile icons are not working!
27amina
Scratcher
5 posts

$dev bag (27amina) (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/446677374/) . This project was taken down by the Scratch team because it was a direct copy. But, even after I changed the project and added my ideas and gave credit, they still would not let me share the project.

Last edited by 27amina (Nov. 12, 2020 16:05:19)

if <[you] = [satisfied with my answer]> then 

set [me] to [happy:)]
set [you] to [satisfied]
else
set [me] to [a depressed person on the side of the street]
end
peace
qwertyuiop416
Scratcher
4 posts

I have a glitch i literally worked 3 hours on a project and i pressed save but when i came back to the project everything i added didnt save
Otagon
Scratcher
1 post

i am not able to post on projects but i can post on profiles.i have no idea why i cant post on projects because i havent been banned or done anything wrong
27amina
Scratcher
5 posts

Otagon wrote:

i am not able to post on projects but i can post on profiles.i have no idea why i cant post on projects because i havent been banned or done anything wrong

I think this is because you have not confirmed your email. You must do that to post projects.

if <[you] = [satisfied with my answer]> then 

set [me] to [happy:)]
set [you] to [satisfied]
else
set [me] to [a depressed person on the side of the street]
end
peace
--MrAnimator--
Scratcher
32 posts

qwertyuiop416 wrote:

I have a glitch i literally worked 3 hours on a project and i pressed save but when i came back to the project everything i added didnt save
[/quote]
um, maybe ur on a different account, and when u logged into another account and hit save, it didn't save (happens to me often)

I was once @MrCooldude1134, but I am here as an animator!
I have way too many MAPs open for my own good.
I post trash animations and decent MAP parts
Thanks for 100 followers! Join my DMC on my profile!
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcement:
This version of the directory has been discontinued due to the owner not updating it.
In the meantime, the directory is being continued here.
Feel free to browse through posts as you wish.

Last edited by -InsanityPlays- (Dec. 27, 2020 16:03:51)

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF