Discuss Scratch

lau0029
Scratcher
31 posts

Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0

07Geckoguy wrote:

FelipeFinder wrote:

Headphones-Chan wrote:

Hello, Um, Scratch is signing me out over and over again, When i try to look at the comments on a studio it freezes and then signs me out.
Well, I never heard of this problem, but it's probably your browser is not supported. IDK
It only happens when a comment doesn't load, just leave another one there to load it.
Grrrahh!!! I Hate the project glitches!!!!
lisa_nsk
Scratcher
39 posts

when green flag clicked
say [привет] for (2) secs
tricksyhorse2000
Scratcher
76 posts

Help I can't follow anybody

MrSquirrelDeDuck
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! I would like to report a bug!
Who: Me, MrSquirrelDeDuck
Where: Editor (Or, more accurately, this project)
Link: Here
Info: Moveable custom block text bubbles.
Hope this helps!

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! GET MAD! Make life take the lemons back! -Cave Johnson
OtherAsriel
Scratcher
100+ posts

THIS SUCKS I WANT TO GET MORE BROADCASTS

Hi, I am OtherAsriel.
potato potato potato potato.
when green flag clicked
forever
if <[(pick random (1) to (10)] = [1]>) then
change [potato v] by (potato)
end
end
Marmur_symu_official
Scratcher
1 post

(lol)
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

theres a bug that i will call it the same costume not the same sprite
PhantomSM043
Scratcher
4 posts

54329 wrote:

~The Bugs and Glitches Directory 3.0 (like Scratch!)~
Table of Contents:
Information
Quick Fixes
Adding A Topic
Editor
Forums
Player
Website
Other
Archives
Information:

Welcome to the Bugs and Glitches Forum Directory. Here, you can find all the bugs and glitches imaginable! To go through this list, please type ctrl+F and search for your desired bug/glitch. Search have no results? Create a new topic for it! Unfortunately, I'm not as cool as banana439monkey and most likely can't update this list automatically (though I'll try). Please check out the Adding A Topic section and fill out the simple form to add a topic. All outdated/fixed bugs and glitches will be moved to the Bugs and Glitches Archive. If there is still a topic on the main directory list that is either resolved or outdated, please let me know so I can move it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!

Thanks banana439monkey and stickfiregames for the first two topics.

I don't know if this happens to everyone else or not, but for me, Scratch keeps freezing about every 10 seconds for about 5 seconds and it's * me off because this happens to me no matter what of my 3 accounts I use or the computer I use, even different internet connections.
nl320
Scratcher
1 post

I published a project called Survive, but then I figured the proper name for the project is Tank Battle. After I changed it, the project still showed up as Survive. When you clicked on the project, then it showed up as Tank Battle. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a screenshot of it. However, I just published a new project called Platformer. After a while, I wanted a new title for the game. I changed it to Base Jump. However, it still shows up as Platformer.

Search page: https://scratch.mit.edu/search/projects?q=nl320

Project Page: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/371302240/

Last edited by nl320 (March 1, 2020 04:20:14)

DANCEYOURWAY4444
Scratcher
100+ posts

When I share a project it automatically unshares it.
FTB_Comes_Back
Scratcher
2 posts

hello.so when i was updating my project i tried to change the backdrops on this project of mine,but however, when i clicked ‘'stage’' and then ‘'backdrops’' scratch crashed, saying to reload to try again, i clicked on the button reload, reloaded the page, got to see the backdrops again to see if i could change it, but i couldn't. scratch crashed once again. this happened over and over again, i tried to close all the tabs and try in a different, new tab of scratch. but it still didn't work, why is this happening? how do i fix it? also when i clicked ‘'code’' and ‘'sounds’' it didnt crash and just showed the sounds and code.
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

I FRICKING CAN'T PLAY PROJECTS BECAUSE IT FLICKS BLACK THEN IT UNFLICKERS THEN PROJECTS DON'T FRICKING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

I FRICKING CAN'T PLAY PROJECTS BECAUSE IT FLICKS BLACK THEN IT UNFLICKERS THEN PROJECTS DON'T FRICKING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

kirbystarlord32 wrote:

ItsJerryScratch, please don't start spamming, for as it is against the guidelines. Thanks.
i wasn't spamming, scratch copyed the comment.
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

kirbystarlord32 wrote:

Oh, sorry! My fault!
thats ok, but what about the bug
Twin138956Scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm literally having trouble saving. Whenever I add sprites or make changes to sprites, it doesn't save and wastes time. How?

Twin138956Scratch

| Follower Rank: #159 Worldwide - #90 USA | Brother: ScratchTeen9300 | Featured 30.08.20 | Proposed 1,500+ studios

=====

Forum Posts Made: [1,000]
Scratcher of the Month: RC_Legend
Project of the Month: An Outdoor Adventure…
Veronicasc
Scratcher
100+ posts

de
Veronicasc
Scratcher
100+ posts

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 73.0, No Flash version detected
shop
ItsJerryScratch
Scratcher
11 posts

Twin138956Scratch wrote:

I'm literally having trouble saving. Whenever I add sprites or make changes to sprites, it doesn't save and wastes time. How?
?
Scratcher
500+ posts

Seems we need another reminder:

54329 wrote:

A reminder of this.

54329 wrote:

To everyone here:

Please remember that this is NOT where you report bugs and glitches. You can do this by creating a new topic. Once you have made a topic, feel free to request that it be added to the directory here by filling out this brief form. You can also request bug reports be archived if they have been fixed and for GitHub fix links to be added if said bug has one. Thank you.
Please do not post random stuff. This topic is for requesting topics on this forum to be added to the directory.

Click Here To Get Free Loves, Favorites and Follows!!!
(Not edited by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator by adding this moderation since a moderator didn't moderate to add this moderation in.)

;