It is ANNOYING THOUGH!!!!
+

Windows 10
CST1229
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Allowing other image hosting sites incase CubeUpload shuts down

Bump

This is a signature. It's a piece of text that appears below every post I write. Click here to learn more, including how to make your own.
RIP assets image hosting. 2013?-2023

starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support! That’s is a really good image host and I use it for another thing that I can’t name.

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ they.them !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
BLACKCAT20144PLAYERS
Scratcher
500+ posts

How did this theme not work and work?

Windows 10
DangerPuppy10
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

I shall

Workaround chart:

minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

Quantum1993
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support. If cubeupload gets shut down, countless Scratchers will lose the ability to host images.

Manager of Quantum Games and Quantum Software
Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubeupload is slowly dying and assets.scratch.mit.edu does not work. New filterbot is also too harsh to post. Censorship to appeal towards younger audiences aged 5-9 is becoming more and more of a problem for aged and mature Scratch users. Considering the fact that ST is trying to appeal towards a younger audience does make sense, because they are the reason Scratch exists, but it does not mean that older audiences like parents or maturing/matured audiences should be censored just because they used the work d@ng it or designers mentioning the failed Adobe merger site which to Adobe released a competitor called Adobe XD. i removed the extra parts i wrote after this because i thought they might be a tad bit harsh on the ST's attempt to make Scratch favorable to everyone but in turn also ended up kinda making everyone madder than they were.

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
EDawg2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

New filterbot is also too harsh to post.
Scratch needs to be safe for young children, and it's next to impossible for Scratch to monitor the whole website considering their team and the website's traffic, so there needs to be strict auto-moderation tools to catch bad comments before they get posted (While there's many false positives, filters can't be perfect rn, and when it's strict, it catches many actually bad comments.).

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Considering the fact that ST is trying to appeal towards a younger audience does make sense, because they are the reason Scratch exists, but it does not mean that older audiences like parents or maturing/matured audiences should be censored just because they used the work d@ng it or designers mentioning the failed Adobe merger site which to Adobe released a competitor called Adobe XD. i removed the extra parts i wrote after this because i thought they might be a tad bit harsh on the ST's attempt to make Scratch favorable to everyone but in turn also ended up kinda making everyone madder than they were.
Young children could be seeing those too, so mature audiences also need to be censored.

Please note that I may sometimes make a mistake and give wrong information.

Can you please put this at/near the top of your signature and tell people that tag spam isn't allowed and it manipulates the algorithm, to start a chain and spread the word? - Thanks, @EDawg2011.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.

(Highlight text + down arrow + shift to see the rest of my signature.)

Help find out who ate @cheddargirl's signature! l JOIN WORLD DOMINATION INC. TODAY! l Donate your soul! l me when i accidentally spread misinformation l Platformer Skibidi

<0-0::sensing>//This is Charles; he protects my signature from evil kumquats.
when I'm spawned::events hat//This is the code Charles' brain runs on.
forever
if <[100] > (distance to [an evil kumquat v])> then
delete the evil kumquat::control
end
end

Be moist.

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#729)
…New filterbot is also too harsh to post…
It's literally the same filterbot on the main site LOL

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]