KrysztofITGUY wrote:

no i get forum messages from this stopppppppppppppppppppppp
when green flag clicked
forever
stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it
end
To stop getting messages, click the gray button saying “Unfollow Discussion”

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official List of Rejected Suggestions

Za-Chary wrote:

MythosLore wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

Nice. Could anyone find some other examples of banning VPNs being suggested? I am considering adding it to the list.
I provided several links in this post back in September.
Thanks. I think it's about time to add it to the list now. Maybe we can re-evaluate in the future if we change our mind, but for now maybe it will be helpful. See 8.11.

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Luancreator wrote:

you are not staff
If I recall, he used to be
(Future me here, he was, in fact, a scratch team member. Also, you don't have to be a staff to own a sticky.)
In particular, I was only a Scratcher when I started maintaining this sticky!

the_awsome_penguinja wrote:

removing advanced topics has been rejected
Thanks. I'm not sure that it's suggested often — and perhaps the suggestion itself is misguided, since Advanced Topics is not an “off-topic” forum — so I'll leave it off the list for now.

-Rodri wrote:

Since I have no life (can i get a womp womp?), I went through some pages and found all the recent rejections:

Monthly Progress Reports from ST
Banning Generic Platformers
A rating system for Scratch projects
A Scratch movie with eight sequels
Celebrate “Important” holidays (but this was rejected because it's hard to decide what counts as “important”
A celebration on Scratch for Cupman and Mugman fighting evil
A rating system for Scratch projects (part 2!11)
Taking severe security measure to prevent ban evaders

rodri
Thanks for the update.
  • “Monthly progress reports from the Scratch Team” doesn't actually appear to be rejected, as @Paddle2See does not state nor explain why it would rejected. It's possible that the thread was closed due to the implication that the Scratch Team is “lazy.”

• For “Banning generic platformers,” see below.

• I cannot access “A rating system for Scratch projects.”

• This particular “Scratch movie” thread reads like a joke suggestion.

• “Celebrate national days” reads like an ill-defined suggestion since not even the OP knew what “national days” were supposed to mean.

• “Cuphead” reads like a joke suggestion.

• “Age rating system” is already rejected, and listed as 7.2.

• This particular “Zero tolerance policy for ban evaders” thread reads like a joke suggestion.

MountY_Backup wrote:

Can you please add “Completely Ban Generic Platformers” to The Official List of Rejected Suggestions. "There had been multiple suggestions suggesting that generic platformers should be banned and Scratch team said that they are not going to ban all of them.

What is a generic platformer:
A generic platformer is a platformer where the character (usually a one-eye cube) simply avoids spikes, pits, lava, and there is usually something bouncy (like trampolines.)
I don't think I can add this to the list as-is because the definition of “generic platformer” is subjective.

(Link to future reference: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7938244/ )

MythosLore wrote:

For 3D Scratch, there used to be a block “go to x y z” but it was censored. I think that there still should be a block on that quote, though, for consistency with the rest of section 1. Would this block work?
set z position to () :: motion 
I don't think it got censored; I feel like I removed it just because it seemed … silly (?) … to have a block there. 3D Scratch refers to more than just a “go to (x,y,z)” position block.
for the 0 tolerance topic, i just got sick of ban evadors

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

how did this load in 2 seconds rn

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ they.them !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

starlightsparker wrote:

bro is running an industrial military grade supercomputer

14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xzillox wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

on an iPad 9th gen no idea how it loaded so fast but it also loaded fast rn what the what

Last edited by starlightsparker (April 30, 2024 22:20:01)

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ they.them !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
teamsonic2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

starlightsparker wrote:

Xzillox wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

on an iPad 9th gen no idea how it loaded so fast but it also loaded fast rn what the what
Did you break into NASA and used one of their supercomputers?

Like PaRappa, you gotta believe!

Give me an internet
Dis is a Yoshi

Friend me on 3DS Name: Hank FC: 3196-9968-9861
Windows XP Fat Yoshi edition
Yoshi's Adventure
gdfsgdfsgdfg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

starlightsparker wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

hol up, I have an iPad Air 5th gen and it loaded more slowly like what
iPad Air 5th gen is an M1 device and iPad 9th gen is a A13 Bionic device so how did it load fast
(rn I’m using a school device so its not the same)
My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 16.6, ChromeiOS 123.0.6312.52, No Flash version detected
school device specs ^^^^^^^

Last edited by gdfsgdfsgdfg (May 2, 2024 14:56:15)

1000th post also use -forbidden- or highlight and ctrl (optional on some browsers) + shift + down arrow for more of my siggy

We have the craps ®

I gotta go touch sum grass

If it causes issues make it optional - gdfsgdfsgdfg

Do some research before replying to my posts - gdfsgdfsgdfg

curse you 60 sec rule

glory to Gdfsg Land

gdfsgdfsgdfg returns

Ocular(don’t look at my old posts plz)
PostPercent

kumquats? nah
my siggy is built with titani- *gets eaten*

Gdfsg Radio Station:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1000736602

Are you sleeping you tall cat (project):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1002042247/

The only suggestions I fully support are:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/924995948/

Don’t force me to get proof
get it yourself

my favorite topic is this (due to comedic purposes):
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/709979/

my favorite post is this (it’s deleted but I got it from ocular):
https://ocular.jeffalo.net/post/7517300

Grand borrowing cars IV intro and loading (template):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/972295666/

Guess the game by its mission name:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/750145/

GBC (GTA) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/751981/

BF (Battlefield) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/753243/

still don’t have the popularity lol (atleast I reached 100 followers)

Skill issue

reject
Embrace :)
Jeff_Siu
Scratcher
8 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
create
collaborate
play
end
define create
jjj
define collaborate
jjj
define play
jjj
XCartooonX
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shutting down the Scratch Forums was rejected

Jeff_Siu wrote:

<snip>
Please don't blockspam. You can go to the Scratchblocks Testing Topic to test Scratchblocks.

Want to view the rest of my signature? Highlight this text and press Shift+Down!

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

Name: Meep
Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
“Angel Gabby? Angel Gabby!” ~ Francis, the best boye

Hello! My name is XCartooonX, but please call me Low-Key. I'm super into Pokemon, My Singing Monsters, and more. Feel free to follow me!

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCartooonX wrote:

Is that often suggested though?

:D: 2.0 is 11 years old https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259409/
Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

Za-Chary said to post every suggestion that has been rejected lately. I'm too lazy to bring the exact post but it's there.

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
RethinkingVoxels
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MythosLore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RethinkingVoxels wrote:

Removing the fishbowl sprite got rejected
Just because a topic is closed for a reason other than being a duplicate doesn't mean it's rejected.

actually working on a game so i'll be a bit less active on the forums
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

I wasn't sure, do you add solution posts like after the rejection reason like, "However, a possible solution for this rejection can be discussed here."

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make. (Credits to ZaChary) My signature thankfully hasn't been eaten by an evil kumquat yet, so I hope it remains that way. My 100th post!! Be sure to follow after watching my animations!!
Please note that I may sometimes give out incorrect information.
Ever wondered why your project wasn't showing up in the search bar or on trending? Here is an explanation why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1zLeGoXLQ
MythosLore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

plantskym2 wrote:

I wasn't sure, do you add solution posts like after the rejection reason like, "However, a possible solution for this rejection can be discussed here."
Yes, for instance, there is one on 6.5.

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

MythosLore wrote:

plantskym2 wrote:

Yes, for instance, there is one on 6.5.
Ah okay, didn't catch that. Then do you think Za-Chary would add my solution for 5.2?

Last edited by plantskym2 (May 3, 2024 20:08:28)

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make. (Credits to ZaChary) My signature thankfully hasn't been eaten by an evil kumquat yet, so I hope it remains that way. My 100th post!! Be sure to follow after watching my animations!!
Ever wondered why your project wasn't showing up in the search bar or on trending? Here is an explanation why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1zLeGoXLQ
Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mumu245 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

(#8437)
I cannot access “A rating system for Scratch projects.”
Could still add it to dislikes.
Without access to the topic, I don't know what specifically the suggestion is, so I cannot add a note about it to the list.

mumu245 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

(#8437)
I don't think I can add this to the list as-is because the definition of “generic platformer” is subjective.
Maybe extend censoring projects without coding to censoring any type of project?
It's not clear to me that is rejected, though. There are definitely certain “types” of projects that are always censored.

Contraery wrote:

The source topic of 6.5 appears to have been dustbinned.

I can't find a new one myself so I thought i'd tell instead
That's unfortunate. I've actually been debating removing this entry from the list, and the fact that the source link doesn't work may be the final straw. I'm not sure if anything similar has been suggested lately, and I am also worried that Scratchers have been using this entry as an excuse to say these words on the forums. (Too many times have I seen people saying “You can definitely say these words on Scratch” … something about that is unsettling to me. Why encourage Scratchers to say borderline bad words, regardless of whether or not they really are bad?)

Thoughts on removing entry 6.5? I will probably remove it from the list next week unless there is a good reason not to do so.

medians wrote:

XCartooonX wrote:

Probably not. But thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway.

RethinkingVoxels wrote:

Removing the fishbowl sprite got rejected
No it wasn't. @Paddle2See is simply saying that they have all the feedback they need for the suggestion.

plantskym2 wrote:

Ah okay, didn't catch that. Then do you think Za-Chary would add my solution for 5.2?
I'd like confirmation from a Scratch Team member that this is not rejected. It still seems like a way to send lots of invites in a short amount of time, which doesn't really solve the problem of “It was too easy for one person to generate very large numbers of invites.”

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
MythosLore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

Thoughts on removing entry 6.5? I will probably remove it from the list next week unless there is a good reason not to do so.
I think you should definitely remove it, especially since I saw this quote:

cheddargirl wrote:

That said: just because those words are not currently blocked outright doesn't mean you won't get in trouble for using them - use them one too many times in a short time period and you can end up getting a notification for language. Or use them in certain places (like a profile description or avatar or forum signature) and they're likely to be removed once reported. So removing them from the forum filter won't really make sense in the interim.
[source]

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

I'd like confirmation from a Scratch Team member that this is not rejected. It still seems like a way to send lots of invites in a short amount of time, which doesn't really solve the problem of “It was too easy for one person to generate very large numbers of invites.”
When do you think an ST member would say if it is rejected?