starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

Sohta_kun wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

Cuphead is Scratch Cat's cousin.
Now I just have to wait for an “everything is canon” post from ST

im pretty sure scratch cat can be whatever you want them to be. i heard that somewhere but i dont have links. so it can be a girl or boy or even cuphead's cousin lol. kind of like hatsune miku. SCRATCH CAT IS HATSUNE MIKU COMFIRMED?!

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ s.her !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
! attention ! my only account is @starlightsparker. if anyone pretends to be me, pretends to be a “secret alt” of mine, or anything like that, they are lying. I’m putting this message here in light of recent events.
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
-OctoSquid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cuphead

Since Cuphead is scratch cat's cousin, we should add him to the sprite library

Thank Goodness I Don't Type Like This Anymore

please don't look at my 2021 forum posts

(ㅤ)
<ㅤ>

da rules wrote:

don't be mean
Sohta_kun
Scratcher
100+ posts

cuphead

-OctoSquid- wrote:

Since Cuphead is scratch cat's cousin, we should add him to the sprite library
#cupheadforscratch
We must contact the developers immediately

As a person who is too lazy to think of a good signature, @Sohta_kun is a random guy whose existence is confirmed. Also a self-proclaimed respected member of grifftopia. You can also find him in his dark basement room where you can either see him having an existential crisis or desparately trying to get his Twin Famicom to work as a Disk System.
when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine
Program
Hope you don't get banned
end

To do:
MORE FILLER TEXT

Random filler text: My list of friends
@Thefireking0009: My friend from summer camp.
@beracakirbay: An irl friend I met in fourth grade.
@CeaderCrestLS: Another friend from fourth grade.
@AshNorton321: A good friend of mine that I met on this site.

Random filler text part 2: My mission to beat all GG Sonic games
1: Done
2: Done
Chaos: Done
TT: Done
Blast: Done
Drift: Done
Drift 2: Trash
Labyrinth: 3-2
Mean Bean: Stage 6
Spinball: Trash
SkyPatrol: Training
Adventures: Somewhere

Random filler text part 3: My stats (current/goal)
Frontpaged: 0/10
Number of times I cringed to death: 85/100
Banish count: 15/50
Sonic OC quality recolors: 1/0
Touching grass: 0/1
Day count of trying not to get replied: 30/365
Success rate: 0 / whatever day it is
Filler text: this much / infinite

Random filler text part 4: Milestones on the forums
100th post
………………..

There's no way I could pad this out even more, or so I thought,
But then i had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and i was able to see a chest i couldn't have seen before.

Why are you still here?
Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

Bump this suggestion so cool
(join [cuphead] [scratch])

Last edited by Gamer_Logan819 (April 22, 2024 11:37:11)

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

is this a joke

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
You are reading the post of someone who isn't active on the forums very much (until August 2024) :*(
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

GlitchedThrough
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

cuphead

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

is this a joke
No, its a suggestion thats so essential, it should have been implanted during the initial development.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
YouTuber, culinary enthusiast, computer scientist, programmer, Engineer, electric enthusiast, legal aficionado, etc
Sohta_kun
Scratcher
100+ posts

cuphead

GlitchedThrough wrote:

is this a joke
No, its a suggestion thats so essential, it should have been implanted during the initial development.
Yes, I still question why this wasn't implemented since the very early development of Scratch, especially considering how essential it would be to the site's concept.

As a person who is too lazy to think of a good signature, @Sohta_kun is a random guy whose existence is confirmed. Also a self-proclaimed respected member of grifftopia. You can also find him in his dark basement room where you can either see him having an existential crisis or desparately trying to get his Twin Famicom to work as a Disk System.
when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine
Program
Hope you don't get banned
end

To do:
MORE FILLER TEXT

Random filler text: My list of friends
@Thefireking0009: My friend from summer camp.
@beracakirbay: An irl friend I met in fourth grade.
@CeaderCrestLS: Another friend from fourth grade.
@AshNorton321: A good friend of mine that I met on this site.

Random filler text part 2: My mission to beat all GG Sonic games
1: Done
2: Done
Chaos: Done
TT: Done
Blast: Done
Drift: Done
Drift 2: Trash
Labyrinth: 3-2
Mean Bean: Stage 6
Spinball: Trash
SkyPatrol: Training
Adventures: Somewhere

Random filler text part 3: My stats (current/goal)
Frontpaged: 0/10
Number of times I cringed to death: 85/100
Banish count: 15/50
Sonic OC quality recolors: 1/0
Touching grass: 0/1
Day count of trying not to get replied: 30/365
Success rate: 0 / whatever day it is
Filler text: this much / infinite

Random filler text part 4: Milestones on the forums
100th post
………………..

There's no way I could pad this out even more, or so I thought,
But then i had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and i was able to see a chest i couldn't have seen before.

Why are you still here?
Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

GlitchedThrough wrote:

is this a joke
It must have been the initial characteristic attached

Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

WE NEED CUPHEAD DAY

MAYBE CUPHEAD AND MUGMAN CAN SAVE US FROM MAKING A DEAL WITH THE FORUM BOOGEYMEN NEXT

Last edited by Gamer_Logan819 (April 22, 2024 12:12:20)

the_awsome_penguinja
Scratcher
500+ posts

cuphead

how is this not closed yet

finally back on scratch

There is definitely a feature on Scratch where if you don't follow me, a penguin will come to your house and eat all your food and blow up your fridge.

THIS IS NOT A LIE

boring triple ninja
QUADRUPLE NINJAAAAAA

Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

the_awsome_penguinja wrote:

Because It’s A Real Feature That Is Needed And It Is Crucial To The Future Development Of Scratch To Add Scratch Cats Cousin Cuphead And Mugman Who Saved The World From Making A Deal With The Devil

Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

Za-Chary wrote:

the decision to move this to the suggestions forum instead of closing it is the greatest decision of all time
It was kaj

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cuphead

Sohta_kun wrote:

GlitchedThrough wrote:

is this a joke
Yes, I still question why this wasn't implemented since the very early development of Scratch, especially considering how essential it would be to the site's concept.

okay so yes this thread is essentially a joke

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (April 22, 2024 13:23:28)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
You are reading the post of someone who isn't active on the forums very much (until August 2024) :*(
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

mcsquaggle
Scratcher
500+ posts

cuphead

funny cup man

highlight and down arrow to see all of it
this is joe: joe is protecc and this is frank (A-156 or RD-156): frank likes signatures for breakfast, HE EATS oh noes! your signature was eaten by frank! img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/881644940_100x80.png[/img copy this (add back the ['s) to have frank eat your signature!

(:>::#bb88f6) //jerry says hi

set [ v] to (:>::#bb88f6)//jerry block

:>::#bb88f6 hat
:>::#bb88f6
:>(:>::#bb88f6)::#bb88f6
:> [#aa77e5]::#bb88f6
:> (:>::#bb88f6 boolean){
:> ( :> v) (:>::#bb88a1 stack) @addInput ::#bb88f6
:> ::#bb88f6 cap
} :> (:>::#bb88f6) ::#bb88f6
:> [:> v] ::#bb88f6 cap
::#bb88f6 boolean

B̴̴̸͕͖͖͕̪͔̻͑͒̓͑͑̔̐̕͝E̵̵̴̠̺͔͎̫͖͖̝͑̽̓̀̓̚͘̚A̴̴̸͔̠̟͉͎̼͚̝̿͊̀̐͑͌̓͛͜͠N̵̸̵̦̻̺͇͉͍͓͚͕͊̐̒̒̾̀̐̿
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

cuphead

the_awsome_penguinja wrote:

Indeed this is the question that one must ask. The answer….the answer eludes me. Perhaps we should ask the man of the diminutive fluid-holding vessel. The Cupman! He says - and I quote - “No idea. It should be closed”.

And so it was.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;