Discuss Scratch

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Maker 2 Topic

Yaaaaah, It's out baby. BTW i'm new here

Beeple, Beeple, That's Illegal

Oh boy, I'm going to make some Hedgehog Stew today!

I main Banjo & Kazooie
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS should have had a New Super Mario Bros 2 theme instead of New Soup U

Leaving bye
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS should have had a New Super Mario Bros 2 theme instead of New Soup U
It should have been a whole new game

I main Banjo & Kazooie
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

And Mario Land instead of Mario 1.
And Mario Land 2 instead of Mario 3.
And Mario Advance 2 instead of Mario World.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Agree

I main Banjo & Kazooie
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

-snip for relevancy-
r/wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
(Snip *snip*, this isn't a mistake. This image is large.)
-snipped again-
sweet jesus NEW PAGE
you know what i meant
Read your username out loud.
You don't get to be careless. I summed up the image so that viewers wouldn't get confused, and you un-snipped it.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

That would be awesome!

Leaving bye
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

That would be awesome!

Portable Mario Maker

I main Banjo & Kazooie
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I should probably try out the black hole glitch then upload a level and promptly get banned

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
Disc0Danny
Scratcher
100+ posts

I made a PAC-MAN based course where the main goal is to collect all the coins to order to completed this course. You must avoid the rotten mushrooms at all costs, otherwise, you die. Grab the Super Star to help your way.

Here's the course ID if you interested on playing it: NFF-4S6-0FG

Hi
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

I should probably try out the black hole glitch then upload a level and promptly get banned
Black hole glitch won't save or upload at all, Nintendo almost certainly knew about it before release but couldn't be bothered to patch it.

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

I said that earlier, and you can only share levels locally.

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Alright, I finished the video.

ACCIDENTAL BASS BOOSTING WARNING (also possibly seizures)
Just bumping this.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QSJ-RXN-W1H

The level shown in the promotional art.

It’s terrible to be honest

Leaving bye
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Black hole glitch won't save or upload at all, Nintendo almost certainly knew about it before release but couldn't be bothered to patch it.
If you delete the Black Hole, the level can be uploaded.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Or Nintendo knew that there would be glitches, so any course that has something that goes beyond the limit will automatically become corrupt.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoManiac04 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Or Nintendo knew that there would be glitches, so any course that has something that goes beyond the limit will automatically become corrupt.
That's what I said.

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

If you delete the Black Hole, the level can be uploaded.
Like I did. Remember?

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh man, they increased the upload limit to 64! Now I can make New Super Luigi World bigger AND I don’t have to delete the levels I already uploaded!

Leaving bye
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Oh man, they increased the upload limit to 64! Now I can make New Super Luigi World bigger AND I don’t have to delete the levels I already uploaded!
R/MARIOMAKER WAS WRONG
(insert dancing crabs)

Last edited by Ryrie36 (July 24, 2019 02:36:33)

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!