Discuss Scratch

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Maker 2 Topic

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

In the 3D World style, the Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy sound effects should have used (respectively) the Mount Must Dash, Plessie, and Champion’s Road themes
Agreed. And as for Sunshine?
Also, I think there has been absolutely nothing from any of the DS or 3DS games. I don't even think they added that trigger which shows that console's logo. They did it for just about everything else.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

In the 3D World style, the Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy sound effects should have used (respectively) the Mount Must Dash, Plessie, and Champion’s Road themes
Also, I think there has been absolutely nothing from any of the DS or 3DS games. I don't even think they added that trigger which shows that console's logo. They did it for just about everything else.
At first I thought it was a bit weird when the console logo would appear when I played a Mario Kart or Mario 64 song, especially when I suddenly saw the console logo appear in one of the SMM2 trailers.

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

At first I thought it was a bit weird when the console logo would appear when I played a Mario Kart or Mario 64 song, especially when I suddenly saw the console logo appear in one of the SMM2 trailers.
Same.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 20, 2019 13:12:52)

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

yaov_1991 wrote:

ive been seeing on youtube many ads for getting smm2 on mobile, when in reality they want to give your phone 50 viruses
This person made a video to stay careful of the ad. It's like, “super mario 2” or “mario market 2”. I went to the ad's website and it was just saying that SMM2 isn't on mobile, and they want a mobile port. They give you an option to download SMM2. Also, it gives random information about unrelated mobile games like Candy Crush.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 21, 2019 00:54:06)

I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.
You know they didn't. They have always been in the game, and that's a mod to add them to non-SM3DW styles.

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

That's what I meant. I just paraphrase it…

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.
You know they didn't. They have always been in the game, and that's a mod to add them to non-SM3DW styles.
That's what I meant. I just paraphrase it in different words.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.
You know they didn't [add Peepas]. [Peepas] have always been in [Super Mario Maker 2], and that's a mod to add [Peepas] to non-[Super Mario 3D World] styles.

bottom text
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.
You know they didn't [add Peepas]. [Peepas] have always been in [Super Mario Maker 2], and that's a mod to add [Peepas] to non-[Super Mario 3D World] styles.
Yes. I know. I saw the video. I put my sentence into different words that mean the guy added Peepas as in modded the Peepas to be in the other game styles. I didn’t mean “Nintendo added a 3DW enemy into other game styles”.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 21, 2019 13:26:35)

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

They added Peepas!

Click the picture.
NINTENDO OPEN UP

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

Hey, you're right! There's Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 themes for NES, Super Mario World theme and a sound effect for SNES, sound effects for N64, GameCube, and Wii, Super Mario 3D World style for Wii U, Superball Flower powerup from Super Mario Land for GameBoy, but nothing for the DS or 3DS! (The GameBoy Color and the GameBoy Advance didn't have any main Mario games besides ports and remakes)

Leaving bye
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

Hey, you're right! There's Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 themes for NES, Super Mario World theme and a sound effect for SNES, sound effects for N64, GameCube, and Wii, Super Mario 3D World style for Wii U, Superball Flower powerup from Super Mario Land for GameBoy, but nothing for the DS or 3DS! (The GameBoy Color and the GameBoy Advance didn't have any main Mario games besides ports and remakes)
Super Mario Maker WAS on the 3DS.

I'm just kidding, it was never on there, and if it was, it wouldn't count.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

It's funny because you dismissed the existence of the 3DS port.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

What 3DS port???

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

What 3DS port???
The one that, like the mystery mushroom within, doesn't seem to exist.
It has a good (and lengthy) adventure mode.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

What 3DS port???
The one that, like the mystery mushroom within, doesn't seem to exist.
It has a good (and lengthy) adventure mode.
Apparently one of my friends has this “3DS Port of Mario Maker”.

bottom text
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

Huh. I never knew there was a prequel to Mario Maker 2, and I never knew it had a 3DS port. I would imagine that it has the NSMBU style which looks like NSMB, and you can only share your levels locally. It would be so cool if it had a Switch port. My friend has the “Wii U port”.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 21, 2019 13:25:22)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Huh. I never knew there was a prequel to Mario Maker 2, and I never knew it had a 3DS port. I would imagine that it has the NSMBU style which looks like NSMB, and you can only share your levels locally. It would be so cool if it had a Switch port. My friend has the “Wii U port”.
You're absolutely right!
r/wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

You're absolutely right!
r/wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
(Snip this image, this isn't a mistake. This image is large.)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.