Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Maker 2 Topic

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Apparently one of my friends has this “3DS Port of Mario Maker”.
Huh. I never knew there was a prequel to Mario Maker 2, and I never knew it had a 3DS port. I would imagine that it has the NSMBU style which looks like NSMB, and you can only share your levels locally. It would be so cool if it had a Switch port. My friend has the “Wii U port”.
You're absolutely right!
r/wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
(Snip *snip*, this isn't a mistake. This image is large.)
sweet jesus NEW PAGE

Last edited by SuperDoom (July 21, 2019 15:54:57)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

r/wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
(Snip this image, this isn't a mistake. This image is large.)

My mind wrote:

Ok, this is getting weird…
I totally got whooshed

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 21, 2019 17:00:21)

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Huh. I never knew there was a prequel to Mario Maker 2, and I never knew it had a 3DS port. I would imagine that it has the NSMBU style which looks like NSMB, and you can only share your levels locally. It would be so cool if it had a Switch port. My friend has the “Wii U port”.
You're absolutely right!
-Well I guess I'll snip it for you, the image had a lot of Os-
sweet jesus NEW PAGE
you know what i meant

Last edited by sowut123 (July 21, 2019 20:51:18)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

In the 3D World style, the Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy sound effects should have used (respectively) the Mount Must Dash, Plessie, and Champion’s Road themes
Agreed. And as for Sunshine?
Also, I think there has been absolutely nothing from any of the DS or 3DS games. I don't even think they added that trigger which shows that console's logo. They did it for just about everything else.

Hey, you're right! There's Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 themes for NES, Super Mario World theme and a sound effect for SNES, sound effects for N64, GameCube, and Wii, Super Mario 3D World style for Wii U, Superball Flower powerup from Super Mario Land for GameBoy, but nothing for the DS or 3DS! (The GameBoy Color and the GameBoy Advance didn't have any main Mario games besides ports and remakes)
Super Mario Maker WAS on the 3DS.

I'm just kidding, it was never on there, and if it was, it wouldn't count.
It's funny because you dismissed the existence of the 3DS port.
What 3DS port???
The one that, like the mystery mushroom within, doesn't seem to exist.
It has a good (and lengthy) adventure mode.
You're absolutely right!
sweet jesus NEW PAGE
you know what i meant
Read your username out loud.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On an unrelated note, I made a video about the Super Mario Maker 2 ads. It's still processing.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thanks for unsnipping the posts

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

thanks for unsnipping the posts
heh

Thesky-Media
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

In the 3D World style, the Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy sound effects should have used (respectively) the Mount Must Dash, Plessie, and Champion’s Road themes
Also, I think there has been absolutely nothing from any of the DS or 3DS games. I don't even think they added that trigger which shows that console's logo. They did it for just about everything else.

Hey, you're right! There's Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3 themes for NES, Super Mario World theme and a sound effect for SNES, sound effects for N64, GameCube, and Wii, Super Mario 3D World style for Wii U, Superball Flower powerup from Super Mario Land for GameBoy, but nothing for the DS or 3DS! (The GameBoy Color and the GameBoy Advance didn't have any main Mario games besides ports and remakes)

What 3DS port???
You're absolutely right!
sweet jesus NEW PAGE
you know what i meant
well done u broke the quotes

click this link to reveal any scratcher's password!

join the piglin cult! Add the gif to your siggy and pfp! the link is https://u.cubeupload.com/UlsPPi/thebestthing.gif

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thesky-Media wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Mind of SuperDoom wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

What 3DS port???
You're absolutely right!
sweet jesus NEW PAGE
you know what i meant
Hey, that was you.

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Thesky-Media wrote:

(snip)
Hey, that was you.
Haha! I snipped the long chain!

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi

Last edited by LegoManiac04 (July 22, 2019 02:58:48)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright, I finished the video.

ACCIDENTAL BASS BOOSTING WARNING (also possibly seizures)

Last edited by SuperDoom (July 22, 2019 05:30:27)

Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BACK ON TOPIC!!

Despite its flaws, Super Mario Maker 2 is an excellent game and I really enjoy both making and playing levels!

Leaving bye
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

BACK ON TOPIC!!

Despite its flaws, Super Mario Maker 2 is an excellent game and I really enjoy both making and playing levels!
Agreed.

But you know what's not excellent? Scams. And I worked hard on that six-minute video on the subject.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

ACCIDENTAL EAR[hecc] WARNING (also possibly seizures)
you can't say that on scratch lol

bottom text
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wish you could choose who you could play as in Multiplayer Versus. Why is my character always randomly selected? I only want to play as Toadette!

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

ACCIDENTAL EAR[hecc] WARNING (also possibly seizures)
you can't say that on scratch lol
Wasn't censored, was it? (ST, if you're reading this, keep in mind that I have no idea what I'm doing.)

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

I wish you could choose who you could play as in Multiplayer Versus. Why is my character always randomly selected? I only want to play as Toadette!
I almost always get Toadette.

I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

LOUD NOISES AND STUFF WARNING (also possibly seizures)
BTG in the ads? What <<<<To Be CoNtINuEd>>>

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 22, 2019 14:38:49)

brickbreakerk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yaaaaah, It's out baby. BTW i'm new here

Beeple, Beeple, That's Illegal

Oh boy, I'm going to make some Hedgehog Stew today!

I main Banjo & Kazooie