Discuss Scratch

yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Mario Maker 2 Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I only now just realized that Toads can't be placed in the editor.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NINTENDO PLEASE ADD TOAD AND THE STONE TO THE EDITOR THROUGH A PATCH OR SOMETHING
those are story mode exclusive

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I only now just realized that Toads can't be placed in the editor.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NINTENDO PLEASE ADD TOAD AND THE STONE TO THE EDITOR THROUGH A PATCH OR SOMETHING
They will come eventually. The reason they haven't been added yet is because they're unfinished.

Placeholder
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

There's this thing that you can create your own world maps. It's kinda helpful if ya wanna make your own games. Basically you play a level in SMM2, get the code at the end of the level, and use it to continue to the world map. Here's a tutorial video and this is the world map website.

Also, for any of you wondering what I mean by code, a “code” is three different blocks next to each other, so when the map asks for the code, look for the three blocks at the end of one of the levels, and put the blocks in order in the “code” box to unlock the next level.
You have to create an account for that website to create a map, but it's easy to do that.
What's the point of using a code if you can just check out the person's profile

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

clawthirtythree wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

There's this thing that you can create your own world maps. It's kinda helpful if ya wanna make your own games. Basically you play a level in SMM2, get the code at the end of the level, and use it to continue to the world map. Here's a tutorial video and this is the world map website.

Also, for any of you wondering what I mean by code, a “code” is three different blocks next to each other, so when the map asks for the code, look for the three blocks at the end of one of the levels, and put the blocks in order in the “code” box to unlock the next level.
You have to create an account for that website to create a map, but it's easy to do that.
What's the point of using a code if you can just check out the person's profile
It's for actually playing the levels on the world map and using the code so you can transition to the next level. It's about FEELING THE EXCITEMENT about using a world map in SMM2. There are no world maps in SMM1 or SMM2.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 26, 2019 11:44:28)

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

I deleted my Glitch Land level.

Half the comments wrote:

Download this before it gets taken down
Here before the level gets taken down
You're gonna get banned…
To my surprise, some people actually liked and hearted the idea. But whatever. World 1-4 and 1-5 of New Super Mario Adventures is out, but you can just go to my profile using my Maker ID in my signature.
For any of you who have no idea what New Super Mario Adventures is, check page 44 of the chat.

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 26, 2019 13:52:25)

I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

New plans for New Super Luigi World! There will be six worlds with six levels each (with the last level of each being a castle level) plus four mini-worlds.

All these add up to 45 levels.

(Playing as Mario is still not allowed except when playing multiplayer. (For clarification, playing as Toad or Toadette in single player is allowed))
What about Luigi then?
That's the point!

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

popular course tab be like:

gotta go fast in less than 20 seconds

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
To my surprise, some people actually liked and hearted the idea. But whatever. World 1-4 and 1-5 of New Super Mario Adventures is out, but you can just go to my profile using my Maker ID in my signature.
For any of you who have no idea what New Super Mario Adventures is, check page 44 of the chat.
Actually, if you download a level, the download will still be deleted when the original level gets deleted.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Actually, if you download a level, the download will still be deleted when the original level gets deleted.
Source?

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Source?

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Thesky Media (I think) said the download thing.

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Source?
What source? Are you talking to Ryrie36?

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 26, 2019 17:24:31)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Source?

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Source?
Uh.. what are you trying to say?

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Half the comments wrote:

You're gonna get banned…
Source?
Not sure what you're trying to say either.

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Source?
What source were you talking about in your comment above?

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 26, 2019 18:52:58)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Source?
I was asking for a source.

Placeholder
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Source?
I was asking for a source.
I mean source for what? A level source? You want the ID?

Last edited by Scratch2849 (July 26, 2019 19:14:32)

Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

I mean source for what? A level source? You want the ID?
I think dude341 wants a source for this info:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Leaving bye
yaov_1991
Scratcher
500+ posts

looks like alex the 9 posted the 3rd level in the minecraft; series, gotta make mine the 4th