Discuss Scratch

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SolarKnight wrote:

anyone fancy a quote chain of cursed edits?

nnnnnoxious
im crying and shaking. @cactus_bob would never do this

(they/them)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cactus_bob wrote:

nnnnnoxious

superspongebobbros wrote:

Pikachu is overrated.

or is it? maybe it's nnnnnot

bee
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Pikachu is overrated.
I've never met a legit Pokemon fan who has said, “Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon” tbh

RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

shield mascot: sobble because no one likes grass starters

* g a s p *

BUT SNIVY AND BULBASAUR AND CHIKORITA AND ROWLET AND TREECKO

when green flag clicked
say [Grass starters are great and you can't tell me otherwise! :>]
i know this is a page back but i feel bad because i didn't mean it. grass starters are my favorites, i just meant that they don't get enough love and venusaur got left oht on the RB box art.

oh

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Just so everyone knows, me not being on this topic in the last few days had nothing to do with the fact that the Detective Pikachu movie is out now. I still don't want to get any spoilers before I do see it. Now I'll start my chain of replies:

berryjam3506 wrote:

I just put up a Detective Pikachu poster today
If you're wondering how I got the poster, I got it for free last week after buying a Detective Pikachu plush
What does it look like?

berryjam3506 wrote:

totallyawesomecool22 wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

no stop
W H Y
yes
▓▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░
▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░▓░▓░░░▓
▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓
▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓▓░
I spent too much time making that.

CatsUnited wrote:

TIL Warner Bros did a very epic by leaking the entire Detective Pikachu movie on Youtube.
EDIT: VERY FUNNY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mochi_blossy wrote:

you can thank me later
I actually really liked that video.

berryjam3506 wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Can we agree that for a while, we don't spoil anything about Detective Pikachu now that it's in theaters? At least until all of us have either watched the movie or until it is removed from theaters?
^
^
^
^

nickeljorn wrote:

Well, when you think bandage, do you think fighter or doctor?
I think this. (Although when you bring up “fighter” and “doctor”, I think of Kirby because of his Fighter and Doctor copy abilities.)

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

I just saw Detective Pikachu. It’s my new favorite movie of all time (Sorry Black Panther) but my mom said I missed the funniest part because I went to the bathroom during said part. I tried my hardest to save it until the very end of the movie but my drink had to go on a Pokémon journey of its own.
I agree with this, yet I don't know what I'm agreeing on.

Pikachu is overrated.
Fun Fact: Apparently, the first Pokémon chosen to be Ash's partner was Clefairy.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Pikachu is overrated.
I've never met a legit Pokemon fan who has said, “Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon” tbh
Yeah same. Unless they're older fans, like they were born before Gen 1 was released older.

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

Fun Fact: Apparently, the first Pokémon chosen to be Ash's partner was Clefairy.
Yeah it was actually going to be the mascot, originally

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

I just put up a Detective Pikachu poster today
If you're wondering how I got the poster, I got it for free last week after buying a Detective Pikachu plush
What does it look like?
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

E L O N G A T E D

Last edited by cactus_bob (May 12, 2019 10:19:14)

bee
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I had my first vaguely Pokémon-related dream in a while…. I haven't had too many interesting dreams recently
I was reading some old book and it mentioned Volkner. Not The Volkner, just some German dude named Volkner. Then it said something about Johto. I thought that maybe it was a real place called Johto, which Pokémon Johto was based off, like Kanto was based off of Kanto (I woke up and realized that was wrong). A few pages later it described how some dude met Junichi Masuda.

Hey brain, can you dream about fun stuff again?
Thanks

Edit: On an unrelated note, I'm thinking about making a Pokémon Fangames/Fakémon topic. Should I post it in Things I'm Making and Creating or Things I'm Reading and Playing?

Last edited by cheese-duck (May 12, 2019 10:29:54)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

I had my first vaguely Pokémon-related dream in a while…. I haven't had too many interesting dreams recently
I was reading some old book and it mentioned Volkner. Not The Volkner, just some German dude named Volkner. Then it said something about Johto. I thought that maybe it was a real place called Johto, which Pokémon Johto was based off, like Kanto was based off of Kanto (I woke up and realized that was wrong). A few pages later it described how some dude met Junichi Masuda.

Thanks

Edit: On an unrelated note, I'm thinking about making a Pokémon Fangames/Fakémon topic. Should I post it in Things I'm Making and Creating or Things I'm Reading and Playing?
try r&p first

bottom text
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Thanks

try r&p first
Ok, I made it: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351016/
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I’m going to say the N word.
Natura Harmonia Gropius.

(Also I always think his name is “Harmonius Gropius” for some reason)

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

I’m going to say the N word.
Natura Harmonia Gropius.

(Also I always think his name is “Harmonius Gropius” for some reason)
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cactus_bob wrote:

nnnnnoxious
*Brandishes copy of Pokemon Sword*

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
TwistedCyclone2006
Scratcher
67 posts

The Pokémon Topic

I beat Whitney this morning in SoulSilver with my Level 11 Rattata. This was the 2nd time I had tried to beat her, and this time, half of my team was dead by the end. I had dropped her Miltank down to the red with one of my stronger Pokémon before they fainted, and I luckily had my Rattata on hand, used Quick Attack, and slayed her Miltank. Oh, and by the way, my team is a Quilava, a Geodude, a Furret, an Ekans, a Rattata, and a Beedrill.

Oh, and by the way, Rattata’s name is Hopeslayer because she replaced a weak Pokémon I had on my team that I barely used before I caught Hopeslayer.
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

The legendaries will be wolves because that’s what we’re not expecting

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

The Pokémon Topic

TwistedCyclone2006 wrote:

I beat Whitney this morning in SoulSilver with my Level 11 Rattata. This was the 2nd time I had tried to beat her, and this time, half of my team was dead by the end. I had dropped her Miltank down to the red with one of my stronger Pokémon before they fainted, and I luckily had my Rattata on hand, used Quick Attack, and slayed her Miltank. Oh, and by the way, my team is a Quilava, a Geodude, a Furret, an Ekans, a Rattata, and a Beedrill.

Oh, and by the way, Rattata’s name is Hopeslayer because she replaced a weak Pokémon I had on my team that I barely used before I caught Hopeslayer.
if you take out clefairy with 1-4 rollouts, you can OHKO Miltank if it doesn't miss
But that may not be how you like to play, good job
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves But they won’t make them wolves because it seems so obvious but they will make them wolves because at this point so many people are expecting them to not be wolves that it arguably may be a bigger surprise if they are wolves