Discuss Scratch

MrMarvel_FAN
Scratcher
28 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

um.. well you can go to make a GIF and animate it then download it and make it your profile pic
CodeLearnerSai
Scratcher
100+ posts

gdxfor
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodeLearnerSai wrote:

On Scratch Forums (1.4), replace “Netherlands” with “Dutch”.
Done
Kqax
Scratcher
37 posts

I had requested an account about a month ago and no one had contacted me if I was approved or disapproved. I checked if my request was active, and it didn't show up.

Kqax
Scratcher
37 posts

ninjahanzo wrote:

hi, someone has been adding weird dream (what?) references and skibidi toilet references to af pages, is that okay? not everyone likes these things and people who don't know will not get it
Link? ( for one )

Last edited by Kqax (Feb. 6, 2024 01:27:42)

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kqax wrote:

I had requested an account about a month ago and no one had contacted me if I was approved or disapproved. I checked if my request was active, and it didn't show up.
At least on the English Wiki, we have not received any account requests from you. It also wouldn't have been possible for you to submit a request a month ago, as your account is two months and two weeks old, and you need to be at least two months old to be able to submit a request (the system won't even let you submit the request if you aren't).

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
jackson2cypher
Scratcher
19 posts

AfraidRacer wrote:

AAAH! The Scratch Wiki has turned PURPLE!
Yeah I know, I liked blue so much better
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jackson2cypher wrote:

(#4830)
Yeah I know, I liked blue so much better
The wiki has always been purple though.

Suggestions
SDS Helper reqs should be upped - Show/hide via context menu - Revise “ask the community” - Browser not supported - Empty comment contrast
Other
a bit of trolling (i asked before putting it here) - tamaNOTchi
- This account's usage is irregular

stop posting about kumquats, im tired of seeing it, my friend comments saying “oh hey your post was eaten by a kumquat” STOP a kumquat is freaking fruit just eat it utp ojtishglkmkjhgaoeimrlV,5KU9MOIL3K5GP,Ő AHTAHGTARET SOTP positing ABJTOUT IT (parody & sarcasm)

bad joke:

Most of this is now going to become a meme storage.

thank you ajskateboarder

This dialouge box has more than one sentence to say!

MrMarvel_FAN
Scratcher
28 posts

WHY IS THE SCRATCH WIKI PURPLE!
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

it's been purple literally forever

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MrMarvel_FAN wrote:

(#4832)
WHY IS THE SCRATCH WIKI PURPLE!
we changed our colour to purple upon the st's request after the server transfer. this was done to distinguish ourselves from scratch (since we're now a separate entity)

Banana

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

ninjahanzo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kqax wrote:

ninjahanzo wrote:

hi, someone has been adding weird dream (what?) references and skibidi toilet references to af pages, is that okay? not everyone likes these things and people who don't know will not get it
Link? ( for one )
Scratch Wiki:April Fools/Scratch Team

Make pixel art | C.A. 2 Proposal | 500th post | AY: me and medians 2nd scratch bdays
Be high contrast
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
anti-kumquat chip 5000 v2.5.60
siggy protectors hosted here
Markohan
Scratcher
25 posts

7salad3salad wrote:

But since first releasement of 3.0 there was blue one. What's the date of updation to purple?
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Markohan wrote:

(#4836)

7salad3salad wrote:

But since first releasement of 3.0 there was blue one. What's the date of updation to purple?
we switched on 13th march 2018

Banana

Banana

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

Scratch4-0-
New to Scratch
26 posts

I found the earliest version of scratch. it even also contains an early scratch cat sprite https://scratcharchive.naleksuh.com/?run=Scratch11Oct03.image
gdxfor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch4-0- wrote:

I found the earliest version of scratch. it even also contains an early scratch cat sprite https://scratcharchive.naleksuh.com/?run=Scratch11Oct03.image
Yes there's an entire article about it here. Also that's not the earliest version of Scratch, just the earliest version that we have access to.
Markohan
Scratcher
25 posts

Is Scratch Wiki is made by MIT? Or it's made by a Scratcher? Or it's made with Scratch Teams?
prankers-team
Scratcher
9 posts

Markohan wrote:

Is Scratch Wiki is made by MIT? Or it's made by a Scratcher? Or it's made with Scratch Teams?
No it isn't made by the scratch team or MIT it was made by a group of scratchers (correct me if I'm wrong) Then the scratch team notice this Wiki and love it so much that they put the scratch Wiki in the community tab at the bottom of scratch
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

prankers-team wrote:

(#4841)

Markohan wrote:

No it isn't made by the scratch team or MIT it was made by a group of scratchers (correct me if I'm wrong) Then the scratch team notice this Wiki and love it so much that they put the scratch Wiki in the community tab at the bottom of scratch
it's a bit more complicated than that
LukeTek created the original scratch programming wiki on wikia
Lucario621, JSO and andres moved the wiki (by creating a new one) to an mit hosted server
the backend remains in the st's custody until 2018 when we took control of it (and by we, i mean jvvg, ken and mtwoll)
so now we have custody of the wiki (as scratchers)

Banana

Banana

prankers-team
Scratcher
9 posts

banana439monkey wrote:

prankers-team wrote:

(#4841)

Markohan wrote:

it's a bit more complicated than that
LukeTek created the original scratch programming wiki on wikia
Lucario621, JSO and andres moved the wiki (by creating a new one) to an mit hosted server
the backend remains in the st's custody until 2018 when we took control of it (and by we, i mean jvvg, ken and mtwoll)
so now we have custody of the wiki (as scratchers)

Banana
OK thanks banana