Discuss Scratch

GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I was wondering if I could help with the dark theme, I know basic css… and HTML and Javascript.

a guy
a big guy.
hi
Purin2022
Scratcher
100+ posts

GvYoutube wrote:

I was wondering if I could help with the dark theme, I know basic css… and HTML and Javascript.
To turn on dark mode, go to here, make sure you're on the ScratchWikiSkin (as it is the only skin that supports dark mode), and check the “Use ScratchWikiSkin dark theme” checkbox, then scroll to the bottom of the page and press ‘save’.
Nvm read it wrong

Last edited by Purin2022 (April 10, 2024 14:19:51)

A signature. Me in the wiki.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GvYoutube wrote:

You're welcome to submit a pull request on the git repository.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
winning_king12
Scratcher
14 posts

Hey, I have a question. Every time I try to register scratch wiki the account of @SMW875 (I am using my alt because I read that I can’t have underscores in my username while registering). It refreshes me and doesn’t submit the form. It clears the password box so I fill it in, but it does the same thing again. I don’t know if it is related to the Scratch issue or mine. Luckily I found these forum where people can help me.

Winning_king12
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

winning_king12 wrote:

Hey, I have a question. Every time I try to register scratch wiki the account of @SMW875 (I am using my alt because I read that I can’t have underscores in my username while registering). It refreshes me and doesn’t submit the form. It clears the password box so I fill it in, but it does the same thing again. I don’t know if it is related to the Scratch issue or mine. Luckily I found these forum where people can help me.
Do you see an error message after you try to submit the form? I should note that you said you submitted the request under SMW875, but I only see comments from winning_king12 on the user verification project. You need to comment the code as the same user submitting the request.

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
winning_king12
Scratcher
14 posts

jvvg wrote:

winning_king12 wrote:

Do you see an error message after you try to submit the form? I should note that you said you submitted the request under SMW875, but I only see comments from winning_king12 on the user verification project. You need to comment the code as the same user submitting the request.
So… Is that the problem? Or is there a more complex solution than that?

Winning_king12
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

winning_king12 wrote:

So… Is that the problem? Or is there a more complex solution than that?
The page will give you an error message explaining what the problem is. If the problem indicated is that you did not comment the verification code with the user you're requesting is, that's the problem. However there could also be something else, and without actually knowing what error message you're getting that's the best I can do.

MaRIou-g
Scratcher
1 post

hi, I'm not a member of the wiki, but I use it a lot. anyway, I think we should have an article on very famous scratchers like: @zenia @normanthegamer @griffpatch @lobie5 @broguy @mrmanguy @paddle2see and @scratchU8 other than just @kaj they could have it in a tab called: famous scratchers, very famous scratchers, celebrity scratchers, or whatever you think. I think this because it could tell other scratchers more what the scratch is like

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MaRIou-g wrote:

hi, I'm not a member of the wiki, but I use it a lot. anyway, I think we should have an article on very famous scratchers like: @zenia @normanthegamer @griffpatch @lobie5 @broguy @mrmanguy @paddle2see and @scratchU8 other than just @kaj they could have it in a tab called: famous scratchers, very famous scratchers, celebrity scratchers, or whatever you think. I think this because it could tell other scratchers more what the scratch is like
We do not allow articles on individual Scratchers

ywps181513
Scratcher
33 posts

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

annoymus_Error_10101 wrote:

I can't make a scratch wiki account!
I already put the code in the project but it said “Please comment the verification code while logged into Scratch account ‘annonymus_Error_10101’.”
Two possible reasons:
  • You commented the code while signed into a different account than the one you were trying to use on the wiki.
  • You added additional words or spaces to the code in your comment. Copy the code exactly as it is (the whole thing) and paste it directly into the auth project. Don't add any words, spaces, anything.
Same as me. I did everything correctly but it still says that

Meow! I am Matt, nice to meet you!

ywps181513
Scratcher
33 posts

I am trying to create to create a Scratch Wiki account too. But it doesn't work…

It kept saying this -
Please comment the verification code while logged into Scratch account ‘Ywps181513’.

What's happening?

I commented the exact code correctly and I am in the correct account

Meow! I am Matt, nice to meet you!

30elliottc
Scratcher
6 posts

Please add my Scratch Wiki page.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

30elliottc wrote:

Please add my Scratch Wiki page.
?? What do you mean by your page? If you mean your User page you make it yourself, type in the link and press create

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

i_forgor_01
Scratcher
8 posts

beep

Do you have an article on this block? I found an archive of Scratch versions before 2.0, and this block appeared in some development versions prior to Scratch 1.0. If you do have an article on this, please send me a link to it. Otherwise, can you create one on it? Thanks!

Last edited by i_forgor_01 (April 16, 2024 12:53:50)

<((coding) + (me)) = [funny animations]>
Mrcomputer1
Scratcher
500+ posts

i_forgor_01 wrote:

beep

Do you have an article on this block? I found an archive of Scratch versions before 2.0, and this block appeared in some development versions prior to Scratch 1.0. If you do have an article on this, please send me a link to it. Otherwise, can you create one on it? Thanks!
Yes, there is: Beep (block).

My Profile / My User Page / My Talk Page
——————–
Progress bar to 1000+ Posts - Image might not be up to date

——————–
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 11 - 22H2), Firefox 122.0b4
——————–
My ScratchX Extensions——–If you like this post, give me an internet!——–Sharp Scratch Mod
SidewaysCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi. Can someone please update File:Teacher_Account.PNG with the following image?

This is more generic but is based on an actual teacher account.

RobotChickens
Scratcher
500+ posts

SidewaysCoder wrote:

(#4976)
Hi. Can someone please update File:Teacher_Account.PNG with the following image?
-snip-
This is more generic but is based on an actual teacher account.
Done! I was actually discussing the update of all these teacher images! The dedicated account made for this purpose is no longer active, which makes things a bit more complicated. We were trying to preserve the original teacher profile, but it would require image editing to fix the broken images. I guess genaic inspect element is the way to go now.

Replying to SPAM is only adding more off-topic SPAM. Just report it.

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
Get cool forum emojis HERE
;

Fourmoji is back and updated!!

Google Noto Emoji is superior as you can see

finally fixed the button lol

;
PinkHuman27
Scratcher
15 posts

What is the scratch wiki? Like, what does it do?
Knaginb7438
Scratcher
100+ posts

PinkHuman27 wrote:

What is the scratch wiki? Like, what does it do?
It is a professional wiki run by scratchers, for scratchers with the intention of providing information about the scratch program. What does it do? It provides information about the Scratch programming language.
BlueStevie64
Scratcher
4 posts

I think you should add something about the text editor on the wiki! Some people would probably find it useful.

Last edited by BlueStevie64 (April 21, 2024 02:43:47)