Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

I know there are many people running already, but I have not got a chance to do anything like this and would like to nominate myself to run for president.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Current candidates:
RPP-Exploration
BlackWolfee
Poppybunny
IggyAndCassie
ncro2005
GrahamSH
jokebookservice1
Holly_The_Cat
MasterOfTheTiger

Yay, lots of people (NINE!)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Question: Is anyone allowed to run, if so I'll nominate myself to run?

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (May 7, 2018 13:48:40)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Question: Is anyone allowed to run, if so I'll nominate myself to run?
Yep You are allowed to run.

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Current candidates:
RPP-Exploration
BlackWolfee
Poppybunny
IggyAndCassie
ncro2005
GrahamSH
jokebookservice1
Holly_The_Cat
MasterOfTheTiger

Now 10 (BIG election)

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You have to be a member of the SPA to be nominated. Or that's what at least I remember.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Current candidates:
RPP-Exploration
BlackWolfee
Poppybunny
IggyAndCassie
ncro2005
GrahamSH
jokebookservice1
Holly_The_Cat
MasterOfTheTiger

what about me?

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think that you should be a SPA member in order to be president b/c people could get nominated, win, and have no idea what to do with it. (If you don't know, there is a non-shop member application.) I also think that people should be SPA members in order to vote b/c non members have no idea what they are voting for, and people running with a lot of followers, they could easily tell their followers to go and vote for them and quickly win by a landslide.

Anyway, one of the rules last election is that you have to be a member to vote (and obviously that applied for candidates as well).

You can find applications for things here (which I can accept them so don't worry about waiting) -> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983720/
Just fill it out and post it.

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:01:25)

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

I think that you should be a SPA member in order to be president b/c people could get nominated, win, and have no idea what to do with it. (If you don't know, there is a non-shop member application.) I also think that people should be SPA members in order to vote b/c non members have no idea what they are voting for, and people running with a lot of followers, they could easily tell their followers to go and vote for them and quickly win by a landslide.

Anyway, one of the rules last election is that you have to be a member to vote (and obviously that applied for candidates as well).

You can find applications for things here (which I can accept them so don't worry about waiting) -> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983720/
Just fill it out and post it.
Agree

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Perhaps the SPA could issue a charter (as part of the laws) stating the standards required of the member shops (e.g. regarding dismissing staff, acting fairly etc)?
Good idea! Treating staff fairly (i.e not forcing them to take too many orders, not begging them to come back after they leave, forcing them to fill out retirement forms if they wish to leave etc.) is one thing I like in some shops and push in my own.
Btw nice siggy :D
I totally agree. This would be a reason for users to join SPA.
THIS IS MY 500TH POST!!!!!!

congrats

hi..

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

I nominate myself.
Noted.
Current candidates:
IggyAndCassie

Co49 wrote:

Section 12: Shop Charter
12.1: Workers must be able to request leave from their shop.
12.1.1: Shops should grant most leave requests.
12.1.2: A good explanation must be given for rejecting a leave request (in exceptional cases).
12.1.3: Workers must not be penalised for being inactive during their leave.
12.2: Shops must not act maliciously towards one another.
12.2.1: Shops must not try to actively damage the reputation of one another.
12.2.2: Shops must not lie about other shops or workers of other shops.
12.2.3: Shops must not actively try to start flame wars with each other.
12.2.4: Shops must not steal work from each other.
12.2.5: Shops must honour partnership deals between each other.
12.3: Shops may dismiss workers for good reason.
12.3.1: If the wrongdoing by a worker is minor, at least one warning must be given and time to improve before the worker is dismissed.
12.3.2: If the wrongdoing by a worker is grievous or malicious, dismissal may take place with no warning.

Please do edit and add more.
Looks good
I also nominate myself.

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

myeducate
RPP-Exploration
BlackWolfee
Poppybunny
IggyAndCassie
ncro2005
GrahamSH
jokebookservice1
Holly_The_Cat
MasterOfTheTiger
XxOwl31xX

12 candidates *facepalm*

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Election Rules/Info
-Judges cannot vote (unless they are running) for bias reasons
-If a judge wins, expect to resign your role as a judge
-If a tie results, the (non-running) judges vote individually for candidates
-Please vote out of opinion or belief, not b/c they are your friend or something like that
-Candidates must have a vice president and a secretary and must be confirmed before voting occurs
-Candidates must have a speech in order to confirm their running.
-A banner is optional
-Policies, a new rule(s) or program are a way to further persuade people onto your side and in recommended
-Bribery in any form or way is unacceptable and will result in disqualification
-Candidates and their running mates are allowed to vote
-Candidates may drop out at any time
-You may change your vote (this may change)
-More info can be found on the laws page

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:42:01)

~
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am looking for a vice-president to run with me.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

People who need to fill out the application form to run/vote
-XxOwl31xX

How you can help us:
Any alt usernames:
Have you read all laws and agreed to them:
Following the thread:

People that are questionable for running (The Judges)
-jokebookservice1
-RPP-Exploration
-IggyAndCassie
-MasterOfTheTiger
-GrahamSH

@hellounicorns will decide if you can run
A possible solution is that you would have to resign if you win or get into a voting tie to be unbiased.
Remember judges are not allowed to vote b/c of bias.

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:31:27)

~
neeb132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

ncro2005 wrote:

-jokebookservice1
-Holly_The_Cat
-XxOwl31xX

How you can help us:
Any alt usernames:
Following the thread:

-RPP-Exploration
-IggyAndCassie
-MasterOfTheTiger
-GrahamSH

A possible solution is that you would have to resign if you win or get into a voting tie to be unbiased.

I run Coastal Reviews!

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

-XxOwl31xX

How you can help us:
Any alt usernames:
Following the thread:

-jokebookservice1
-RPP-Exploration
-IggyAndCassie
-MasterOfTheTiger
-GrahamSH

I run Coastal Reviews!
Oh yeah sorry. Remove your user from my quote and i'll edit it. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:31:07)

~
jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When do we present our speeches?

EDIT:

If you wish to prevent non-members from voting, a democratic vote should be held, and not arbitrarily just deciding to do so. P.S. I am both a judge and a member of this association.

Last edited by jokebookservice1 (May 7, 2018 15:26:50)

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jokebookservice1 wrote:

When do we present our speeches?

EDIT:

If you wish to prevent non-members from voting, a democratic vote should be held, and not arbitrarily just deciding to do so. P.S. I am both a judge and a member of this association.
as soon as possible

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:37:34)

~
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by ncro2005 (May 7, 2018 15:37:00)

~
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]