Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

I’ll create the studio soon and invite any SPA member who posts there, it will be linked to on the FP. If any further details are required just ask.

inactive :​)
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Are there any judge positions available?
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Yep!
You do realise you are one of my heroes on scratch

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 4, 2018 21:00:52)

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Yep!
You do realise you are one of my heroes on scratch

Thank you!

Application: Judge
Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: No
Why you want to join: I would like to help the SPA as best as I can and I think that I would enjoy the role as a judge.
Any alt usernames: n/a
How active will you be (important):I will probably check the thread daily / every other day if that is regular enough. I will do my best to respond to cases quickly if need be.
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU: I was the former co-manger of The Shop Federation
Have you read all laws? Yes I have.
Do you agree with all laws? Yes I do.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Thank you!

Application: Judge
Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: No
Why you want to join: I would like to help the SPA as best as I can and I think that I would enjoy the role as a judge.
Any alt usernames: n/a
How active will you be (important):I will probably check the thread daily / every other day if that is regular enough. I will do my best to respond to cases quickly if need be.
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU: I was the former co-manger of The Shop Federation
Have you read all laws? Yes I have.
Do you agree with all laws? Yes I do.
Accepted!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I transfer judge from my alt allcubes2 to this account?

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Can I transfer judge from my alt allcubes2 to this account?
Of course.

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just a quick few questions:

8.3.3.1: The judges will only overturn things if they are extremely unlawful
How can a proposed law be extremely unlawful?

8.3.2: The second stage is approval by the Head Department
Does it have to be approved by all of the head department of just a majority of?

Thanks.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

Does it have to be approved by all of the head department of just a majority of?

Thanks.
Cool .

Being inappropriate or directed against a specific set of people. Also, most things that limit the anount of democracy.

Majority.

Thanks for joining!

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Co49 wrote:

Thanks.
Cool .

Being inappropriate or directed against a specific set of people. Also, most things that limit the anount of democracy.

Majority.

Thanks for joining!
Thanks you.
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does the judge number need updating? I think there’s five

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, the Shop Joiner Shop neeeds addding to the partners

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Does the judge number need updating? I think there’s five
https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/User:Hellounicorns2/Shop_Partnership_Association Is the most accurate count, but co49 hasn’t been added yet.

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Also, the Shop Joiner Shop neeeds addding to the partners
It sure does.

jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iirc, section 8 was passed by vote? so Judges should be interpreting it, not hellounicorns2 *shrugs*
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jokebookservice1 wrote:

Iirc, section 8 was passed by vote? so Judges should be interpreting it, not hellounicorns2 *shrugs*
*shrugs*

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Have you mad e the studio yet

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Have you made the studio yet
I been wondering that also!
If I were to create a studio, I would do it right now.

I have about 3450 posts, 90 shared projects, 180 total created/followed topics, and 425 followers.

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Have you made the studio yet
I been wondering that also!
If I were to create a studio, I would do it right now.
Done! Tell me if i didn't invite you

Hello, 1 million notifications!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there a comprehensive list of the president, deputy, secretary, judges, watches and finders?
FlinxtheCat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Start hasting if you live in the U.S.http://i.cubeupload.com/BZ6h7k.jpeg is the image code|About me |100 +Followers|Over 10 months|Username is @FlinxtheCat 30+Stdios
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]