Discuss Scratch

poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!

At the New Scratcher Shop we provide a selection of stuff for a starting Scratcher. To customise it; they get to choose 5 of the options!

If you are happy to provide anything please say so.

These are the options

  • 1 Logo
  • 1 Banner
  • 1 Signature
  • 1 Review
  • 5 Ideas
  • 2 Sprites
  • 1 Intro
  • 1 Outro
  • 10 Recommendations
  • 1 Tutorial
  • 2 OCs
  • 1 Poem

More coming when others give it.


Please copy and fill this form in:

Username:
The five items I want:
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
My Favourite colour is:
My Favourite animal is:
I joined Scratch because:
Things I like about Scratch:
Things I am good at on Scratch:
Things I would like to improve at on Scratch:
Things I enjoy in real life:

Last edited by poppybunny (April 2, 2018 17:24:40)


when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!


Minimart (Active)

Owner: SwordieTheCoder
Our shop is mini so you can get quality work that's not rushed whatsoever



The Space Shop!(VERY ACTIVE)

Owner: hellounicorns2
O IIG! E OE EETIE I T, OIG EIE, ITI 12 O T OT! OT OE OETE I E T O!





TheEnhancedText (Active)

Owner: ncro2005
A shop for Custom Text GIF's and more!-Done in under 30 minutes!-Custom Text Icons-Scrolling LED Signs-Image Animations-GIF Resizing-




⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop ⚡️ (Active)

Owner: 78ch3
We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!






The Shop Review Shop! (Active)

Owner: python_megapixel
The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page





☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ☜❄☼ (Active)

Owner: Jromagnoli
ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ





The rainbow Shop! (Active)

Owner: zoyahammad
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request!
******** The Rainbow Shop************







Poppybunny's Coding Store(Active)

Shop owner: poppybunny
Poppybunny’s Coding Store is the place for coded Scratchblocks and sprites.






DIGITAL ART SHOP(Active)

Shop owner: chaseman3245
Come on down for some art and possible sign-up for a membership card!






The Lush Shop(Active}

Shop owner: owlannaelsa
A unique shop that sells deku scrub characters, just how you want them to look.






The Computer Support Group 2.0 (Active)

Owner: Dude341
Need help with your machine? Support people at ASDA or the store not cutting it? You came to the right place! Ask away!




The Doughnut Shop (Active)

Owner: Bla-Games
A shop for your needs founded on a simple premise: Doughnuts.




♡ Cᴀᴛ's Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Sʜᴏᴘ ♡(Active)

Owner: XCat
Are you in the middle of writing a nail-biting adventure or a beautiful romance? Or maybe you're finished but need some help with editing or publicity, or want some critique? Never fear, Cat's Fiction Shop is here! We offer illustrations, cover art, critique, editing and publicity! You'll have a top-loved book before you know it!






я๑sε ¢๑。 (Active)

Owner: RoseMaylie
We offer logos, forum signatures, and soon more!!!! As soon as we see your order we will start working on it!!!! And we're also hiring!!!!






In and Out (Active)

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
In and Out has guarenteed quality in less than 48 hours. Many times orders like banners and logos can be completed within 30 minutes. We have just reopened and hope to serve the request forum well. We do not get off-topic and do as much as we can to keep you from having to wait.






The Math Shop
Shop owner: SimplyKomplex
We take all math and coding related orders. Order Now!







★·.·´¯`·.·★ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ's ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Shop owner: GrahamSH
GrahamSH's Quality scratch products will suit your scratch needs! Weather it's code or writing or LED signs we got it!!!!!!!! With our talented staff you can always get what you need. What are you waiting for!









Allcubes' Awesome Art!
Shop owner: Allcubes
We take art orders from sprites to logos to banners! Order Now!







New Scratcher Shop
Shop owner: poppybunny
Are you a New Scratcher? Do you need a Logo; Signature or anything to start your Scratch journey? Want to help New Scratchers? Come to New Scratcher Shop to help or to be helped.








тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg

Shop owner: IggyAndCassie
Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is outside our skill area we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone wins!

Last edited by poppybunny (April 4, 2018 06:56:51)


when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
red-squirrels
New to Scratch
3 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

Username: red-squirrels
The five items I want:
2 OCs
1 Tutorial
1 Signature
1 Logo
1 Intro
My Favourite colour is: lilac
My Favourite animal is: red squirrels
I joined Scratch because: I got introduced at school and I wanted to keep going
Things I like about Scratch: it is very fun to code things
Things I am good at on Scratch: coding, ideas
Things I would like to improve at on Scratch: my bitmap and vector (especially vector) art skills
Things I enjoy in real life: writing.
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!

red-squirrels wrote:

Username: red-squirrels
The five items I want:
2 OCs
1 Tutorial
1 Signature
1 Logo
1 Intro
My Favourite colour is: lilac
My Favourite animal is: red squirrels
I joined Scratch because: I got introduced at school and I wanted to keep going
Things I like about Scratch: it is very fun to code things
Things I am good at on Scratch: coding, ideas
Things I would like to improve at on Scratch: my bitmap and vector (especially vector) art skills
Things I enjoy in real life: writing.
okay taken

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!

Please update your SPA order count
As part of an update to the SPA representative system, all member shops are required to declare their current order count as soon as possible. To do this, please go to this post and follow the instructions.

Welcome to my signature. Some random thoughts and loose rules to follow:

  • Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
Evil_Lexie
Scratcher
38 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

poppybunny wrote:


Minimart (Active)

Owner: SwordieTheCoder
Our shop is mini so you can get quality work that's not rushed whatsoever



The Space Shop!(VERY ACTIVE)

Owner: hellounicorns2
O IIG! E OE EETIE I T, OIG EIE, ITI 12 O T OT! OT OE OETE I E T O!





TheEnhancedText (Active)

Owner: ncro2005
A shop for Custom Text GIF's and more!-Done in under 30 minutes!-Custom Text Icons-Scrolling LED Signs-Image Animations-GIF Resizing-




⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop ⚡️ (Active)

Owner: 78ch3
We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!






The Shop Review Shop! (Active)

Owner: python_megapixel
The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page





☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ☜❄☼ (Active)

Owner: Jromagnoli
ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ





The rainbow Shop! (Active)

Owner: zoyahammad
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request!
******** The Rainbow Shop************







Poppybunny's Coding Store(Active)

Shop owner: poppybunny
Poppybunny’s Coding Store is the place for coded Scratchblocks and sprites.






DIGITAL ART SHOP(Active)

Shop owner: chaseman3245
Come on down for some art and possible sign-up for a membership card!






The Lush Shop(Active}

Shop owner: owlannaelsa
A unique shop that sells deku scrub characters, just how you want them to look.






The Computer Support Group 2.0 (Active)

Owner: Dude341
Need help with your machine? Support people at ASDA or the store not cutting it? You came to the right place! Ask away!




The Doughnut Shop (Active)

Owner: Bla-Games
A shop for your needs founded on a simple premise: Doughnuts.




♡ Cᴀᴛ's Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Sʜᴏᴘ ♡(Active)

Owner: XCat
Are you in the middle of writing a nail-biting adventure or a beautiful romance? Or maybe you're finished but need some help with editing or publicity, or want some critique? Never fear, Cat's Fiction Shop is here! We offer illustrations, cover art, critique, editing and publicity! You'll have a top-loved book before you know it!






я๑sε ¢๑。 (Active)

Owner: RoseMaylie
We offer logos, forum signatures, and soon more!!!! As soon as we see your order we will start working on it!!!! And we're also hiring!!!!






In and Out (Active)

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
In and Out has guarenteed quality in less than 48 hours. Many times orders like banners and logos can be completed within 30 minutes. We have just reopened and hope to serve the request forum well. We do not get off-topic and do as much as we can to keep you from having to wait.






The Math Shop
Shop owner: SimplyKomplex
We take all math and coding related orders. Order Now!







★·.·´¯`·.·★ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ's ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Shop owner: GrahamSH
GrahamSH's Quality scratch products will suit your scratch needs! Weather it's code or writing or LED signs we got it!!!!!!!! With our talented staff you can always get what you need. What are you waiting for!









Allcubes' Awesome Art!
Shop owner: Allcubes
We take art orders from sprites to logos to banners! Order Now!







New Scratcher Shop
Shop owner: poppybunny
Are you a New Scratcher? Do you need a Logo; Signature or anything to start your Scratch journey? Want to help New Scratchers? Come to New Scratcher Shop to help or to be helped.








тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg

Shop owner: IggyAndCassie
Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is our skill area, we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone loses!
Evil_Lexie
Scratcher
38 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

when green flag clicked
play sound [The Nerds v] until done
if <Mode> then
set [Kills v] to [999]
end

Last edited by Evil_Lexie (June 25, 2018 18:57:01)

Evil_Lexie
Scratcher
38 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

Loganthekids wrote:

At the Old Scratcher Shop we provide a selection of stuff for a starting YouTuber. To customise it; they get to choose 100 of the options!

If you are happy to sell anything please say so.

These are the options

  • 1 Logo
  • 1 Banner
  • 1 Signature
  • 1 Review
  • 5 Ideas
  • 2 Sprites
  • 1 Intro
  • 1 Outro
  • 10 Recommendations
  • 1 Tutorial
  • 2 OCs
  • 1 Poem

More coming when others give it.


Please copy and fill this color in:

Username:
The 5 items:
[Camera]
[Poop]
[Trash]
[Popcorn]
[Blood]
My Favourite colour is:
My Favourite animal is:
I joined Scratch because:
Things I like about Scratch:
Things I am good at on Scratch:
Things I would like to improve at on Scratch:
Things I enjoy in real life:
Evil_Lexie
Scratcher
38 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

My browser / operating system: Windows 98, Chrome 67.0.3396.87, Flash 0.5 (release 666)

Last edited by Evil_Lexie (June 25, 2018 19:04:33)

poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!

Please stop spamming

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Scratcher Shop!

Why is there a whole bunch of shops? (Also can my shop be added if I am allowed).

I would be perfectly fine listing all the featured creators going to Vidcon 2019
kaylee5taft
Scratcher
14 posts

New Scratcher Shop!

I can give 5 game ideas for anybody new who wants to make a game but doesn't have any ideas for what to do.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;












 (Scratch Rules!) 

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile