Scratcher
4 posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Cold_Brew wrote:

I died but I got better.
POV Godot
Edits:
1. KOTP
2. This is @Nes1Owe_Alt, I forgot to switch out of my business' account before posting

Last edited by Flamango_Studios (Oct. 18, 2023 17:17:43)

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flamango_Studios wrote:

Cold_Brew wrote:

I died but I got better.
POV Godot
Edits:
1. KOTP
2. This is @Nes1Owe_Alt, I forgot to switch out of my business' account before posting
| (______________________) |
| (______________________) |
\________________________/

\ | | /
\ /

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, so Imgur HASN'T deleted everything just yet, I have a Gregory DS sprite that still works. And so does the Ray I mentioned in that last post. XD

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Okay, so Imgur HASN'T deleted everything just yet, I have a Gregory DS sprite that still works. And so does the Ray I mentioned in that last post. XD
Yay!
I saw that Discord was getting closed down when you posted on the Spirits page, hope that data recovery isn't too arduous

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Yay!
I saw that Discord was getting closed down when you posted on the Spirits page, hope that data recovery isn't too arduous
Yeah, it's… Getting kind of hard lol. I'm having to go into my 950+ characters and check which ones are Imgur or Discord and download the ones I want to keep and/or I think the people who made them will redo the codes themselves and I can just reenter them. But the really obscure ones are going to be hard. XD

I think I got almost all the most important ones bagged and tagged though. (No thanks to Windows and its tendency to freeze when I download anything-)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

My Godot mask didn't come in time (it isn't coming until later today), nor did I get a shirt/waistcoat (and I didn't even think about a wig) so I failed

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

My Godot mask didn't come in time (it isn't coming until later today), nor did I get a shirt/waistcoat (and I didn't even think about a wig) so I failed
…oh, I'm sorry. That sucks– especially considering today is the day of spooks.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get it and finish it before going, and wear differently colored clothes. Won't be the same but it'll be similar.

Shift+Down to scroll

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get it and finish it before going, and wear differently colored clothes. Won't be the same but it'll be similar.
We should have gotten a list of things made out for it before Halloween. Lol

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

We should have gotten a list of things made out for it before Halloween. Lol
My mask was later than it should have been, it won't be here until noon…
I just threw on pajamas and went as “tired”… the blanket came in handy because it was 25 degrees (Fahrenheit) and snowing

Shift+Down to scroll

MayaFeyPlush
New to Scratch
1 post

I want borgar!
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

MayaFeyPlush wrote:

I want borgar!
You should see my post about my cursed Maya Fey plush. You’ll be jealous of the size of it’s mouth.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I assure you that this is the most complex Ace Attorney scene ever written and I will SL-9 anyone who doesn't think so

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

I assure you that this is the most complex Ace Attorney scene ever written and I will SL-9 anyone who doesn't think so
Genuinely the most complex scene in the series, after all, there's a lot of context behind it.
If you don't already know, I'll explain:
You see, I'm writing this for cupcakes and giggles because if you actually click the link it's as hilarious as Raymond Shields is. Speaking of him, I actually finished AAI2 just recently. I actually liked it more than the first Investigations game! The story was a lot more compelling and complex, dragging in cases from 12 years ago, 18 years ago, and even some of the cases mentioned back in AAI1. Like, goodness gracious! Believe it or not, I was actually planning on never playing the game, considering it'd be hard to obtain. But, with my unpredictable methods, I played the game in full and I genuinely got a kick out of it. It's a wonderful game and I'm sad we don't see most of it's cast past that game because I think fans would (and already do) absolutely love the characters in AAI2.
But enough about my new-found love for AAI2.
This video is actually hilarious. XD I love scambaiting and never thought I'd see it mashed up with Ace Attorney. So getting that curveball was absolutely worth it. Thanks. ;w;

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Genuinely the most complex scene in the series, after all, there's a lot of context behind it.
If you don't already know, I'll explain:
You see, I'm writing this for cupcakes and giggles because if you actually click the link it's as hilarious as Raymond Shields is. Speaking of him, I actually finished AAI2 just recently. I actually liked it more than the first Investigations game! The story was a lot more compelling and complex, dragging in cases from 12 years ago, 18 years ago, and even some of the cases mentioned back in AAI1. Like, goodness gracious! Believe it or not, I was actually planning on never playing the game, considering it'd be hard to obtain. But, with my unpredictable methods, I played the game in full and I genuinely got a kick out of it. It's a wonderful game and I'm sad we don't see most of it's cast past that game because I think fans would (and already do) absolutely love the characters in AAI2.
But enough about my new-found love for AAI2.
This video is actually hilarious. XD I love scambaiting and never thought I'd see it mashed up with Ace Attorney. So getting that curveball was absolutely worth it. Thanks. ;w;

I'm glad other people appreciate this scene as much as I. Never do I see any fans talk about it, so I knew was the one who had to do something about that. The amount of love and hard work put into writing this one small scene just brings me to tears.
Lol, surprise AAI2 review. Yeah, I agree with all of that. I haven't really gotten to the last case yet (I haven't played it in months :skull:), but yeah, I can still say that it's totally one of the best games in the entire series. I loved everything about it. And as irritating as Justine and Sebastian are… Yeah, they're good too. Ray however is someone I'd love to see in other games. Capcom, let him out of your basement already, I know he's down there trying to keep Captain Commando's spirits up, but dang. Not even a reference or mention to his existence has happened. So frustrating.

Also, glad you liked it :D

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Cold_Brew
Scratcher
25 posts

Some awesome fanart I found:

HOORAY!!!
It's Ren the Simp, hope you're having a good day and don't forget to drink some water!
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cold_Brew wrote:

Bro's shaking his own hand. XD Woah, jokes aside, this is awesome. Took me a few minutes to realize it's a metaphor for a Phoenix though-
Wait one wing-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Nov. 22, 2023 06:17:27)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Cold_Brew wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/Cold_Brew/ezgifcomwebptojpg29.jpg
Bro's shaking his own hand. XD Woah, jokes aside, this is awesome. Took me a few minutes to realize it's a metaphor for a Phoenix though-
Wait one wing-
That's so frickin cool!
*sephiroth intensifies*

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm going to leave this here without any reason known to others, you're the only people who'll understand my actions.

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Nov. 22, 2023 11:54:36)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forums are back!

They cut Edgeworth's earthquake induced panic attack from the anime. I'm slightly annoyed.
However, Larry's Entrance of Epic makes up for it

Here's an interesting scenario: What if Mia lives?

Also, I love how Edgeworth updated the autopsy report ONCE and we never let him live it down because it was SO ANNOYING

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (Nov. 30, 2023 18:20:22)