Discuss Scratch

Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Add an option for the project to stop loading.

Support for the mobile users suffering with getting into the editor
I had worked on an animation project on my main and was just showing it to a few friends and dear christ the page would just usually freeze and crash whenever I saw a bug and tried to fix it in the editor (When I wasn't home.).
Could finally work on stuff without having to worry abou data loss (I literally lost the project once and had to wait until I was back home JUST to load a back-up sb3…)

Jotaro Kujo wrote:

Good grief.
Suggestions
SDS Helper reqs should be upped - Show/hide via context menu - Revise “ask the community” - Browser not supported - Empty comment contrast
Other
a bit of trolling (i asked before putting it here) - github - github pages site - tamaNOTchi
stop posting about kumquats, im tired of seeing it, my friend comments saying “oh hey your post was eaten by a kumquat” STOP a kumquat is freaking fruit just eat it utp ojtishglkmkjhgaoeimrlV,5KU9MOIL3K5GP,Ő AHTAHGTARET SOTP positing ABJTOUT IT (parody & sarcasm)

bad joke:

Most of this is now going to become a meme storage.

thank you ajskateboarder

This dialouge box has more than one sentence to say!

The_Blue_J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zydrolic wrote:

Support for the mobile users suffering with getting into the editor
I had worked on an animation project on my main and was just showing it to a few friends and dear christ the page would just usually freeze and crash whenever I saw a bug and tried to fix it in the editor (When I wasn't home.).
Could finally work on stuff without having to worry abou data loss (I literally lost the project once and had to wait until I was back home JUST to load a back-up sb3…)
Indeed..

(☆ ᴗ ☆:: custom-arg) // Here is FARFR, He stands for Frequently Asked Reasons For Rejection and protects my topics and my signatures.
Here's the game I worked on the most..ㅤ:: variables :: hat

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support!
I use a variety of devices to access Scratch. Sometimes my phone, Chromebook, tablet, and my very old laptop. I've tried to run (big) projects on certain devices and sometimes it just crashes my whole system.
Having an option to stop loading a project would prevent a whole period of time being shocked and trying to boot up a device after trying to run a project that was way too big– even for Turbowarp.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
The_Blue_J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Indeed!

(☆ ᴗ ☆:: custom-arg) // Here is FARFR, He stands for Frequently Asked Reasons For Rejection and protects my topics and my signatures.
Here's the game I worked on the most..ㅤ:: variables :: hat

PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support! I don’t prefer to use my iPhone when using the scratch project editor, but my device’s page crashes every-time I open a page with a big project, so this is a useful feature for mobile devices! (even though scratch was programmed for desktop computers).

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)