Discuss Scratch

EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

SilKeaSilver wrote:

I had to make a CV for a fictional superhero for a homework assignment, so I did Dahlia Hawthorne, mainly to see if I could trick my teachers into believing that she was a legit superhero and her superpowers involved butterflies and possessing other people's bodies.
She's gradually turning into Hawkmoth and I have no regrets.
(Okay, I have a few…)
How on earth did you get such a fun homework assignment???

hello, boy

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

I had to make a CV for a fictional superhero for a homework assignment, so I did Dahlia Hawthorne, mainly to see if I could trick my teachers into believing that she was a legit superhero and her superpowers involved butterflies and possessing other people's bodies.
She's gradually turning into Hawkmoth and I have no regrets.
(Okay, I have a few…)
How on earth did you get such a fun homework assignment???
That's what I'm thinking! XD

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Upcoming “Essay” to your forum:

Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy

An informal essay about how Phoenix Wright should probably get some dang therapy.
If you've played through the trilogy (or even just the first 2 games), you would know that Phoenix Wright, the main protagonist, has been through a bit involving his job.
And it does not get better past his Trilogy.
Before I start, a big disclaimer.
This essay will contain major spoilers throughout all of the mainline series, specifically the Phoenix Wright Trilogy, and (what we can finally call) the Apollo Justice Trilogy (AJ, DD, and SOJ). For your understanding, I recommend have had played at least the PW Trilogy and have at least a minimal understanding of AJ. If you've played further than that, great. Better for you to understand and I don't have to ruin it for you if you decide to read this essay anyways. Either way, I'll be describing the events in some (or major) detail, so this has been your warning.
I'm also going to put a Trigger Warning for a point going over symptoms of Depression and a brief mention of Alcohol Abuse. Phoenix is a complex character who happens to have these topics written in this character. If you're not in the right mind space to read something involving Depression or Alcohol Abuse, I'd suggest either skipping Point 7 and the last few sentences of the conclusion, or just not reading this essay at all. Please keep yourself safe and happy and I'll see you in my next post.
All of this essay will be spoiler marked again, since last time, some people who didn't play the games avoided the essay since it involved spoilers (woah people avoiding spoiler-marked stuff here is actually impressive).

1. He's been manipulated, many times.
In the 3rd year of university, studying art and law, Phoenix meets a pretty girl in the library. She gives him a necklace and now… it's his pride and joy. She becomes his girlfriend and he's oh-so-in-love… Then her ex tells him she's dangerous and had stolen fatal chemicals from the lab on campus. Of course, that isn't true, so he pushes him down, runs off, and a few minutes later… he's dead! And Phoenix's being framed for the murder.
So, he gets himself a rookie lawyer, and his lawyer, Mia Fey, reveals that um, actually, the necklace is a murder weapon and she just used Phoenix to temporarily get away with murder. And she tried to frame Phoenix for the new murder too.
What's even worse? She was never dating him in the first place. It was her identical twin, Iris! And he didn't learn that for 3 years.
Dahila used him to (temporarily) get away with murder by convincing him she wanted to date him, then later kill him so she could get the evidence back. She ended up also framing him for murder to keep him hush-hush about the evidence. Dahila never cared for him and only used him to attempt to get away with murder.*1
The manipulation continues 4 years later in his life, when Phoenix gets himself caught in another case… but this time, Maya's kidnapped. And the defendant is lying. If Phoenix wants Maya back in one piece, Engarde has to be found not guilty.
Shelly de Killer basically manipulated Phoenix to work for Engarde- because Engarde hired de Killer to murder Juan Corrida. Of course, if you've played the game, you know Maya comes back safely and Engarde is sentenced as a guilty criminal- but that in no way brushes off any of the fear that Phoenix felt when he thought that he'd loose one of his closest friends.
You'd think this would be the last time he'd be manipulated to do something. We're just half-way done.
It was a typical I-need-a-lawyer-and-quick case when Wright was given forged evidence by a young girl, who we know as Trucy. Of course, being desperate in the case, he presented it, resulting in his disbarment. He later befriended Kristoph Gavin. And while Phoenix did have a suspicion that Kristoph had something to do with his disbarment, he had no evidence. While I can't say Kristoph directly manipulated Phoenix into doing something for him, we can conclude that Kristoph manipulated how Phoenix would handle the situation, having Trucy give him the false evidence, therefore saying Kristoph did take advantage of the role Phoenix was taking at the time.
Now here's where I spill some of the events in Turnabout Revolution (6-5) to you. Expect this throughout the essay.
I've already ranted about this before. But my ranting doesn't change canon events.
Paul Atishon hired Phoenix Wright to present the case of his claim over the Founder's Orb, saying that the orb was actually the “Crystal of Ami Fey”. Completely, normal civil case.
Until it's revealed that Maya was kidnapped again, this time, by the Secret Police and their leader- Inga Karkhuul Khura'in- in Khura'in.
Phoenix Wright got blackmailed, again, to think that his friend was going to get killed if Atishon didn't get the orb. Atishon, or really his higher-ups, manipulated Phoenix to obtain a certain item in order for Khura'in's current royalty to stay in power. (It gets more complicated than that, but I'll spare the details.)

2a. Phoenix has constantly been treated poorly during trials.
Have you noticed that the Judge always sides with the prosecution? Especially in the Phoenix Wright Trilogy? Sure, this gives the Judge character, making him naive and not thinking that far ahead, but he barely ever hears Phoenix out on any of his points (even if they are just bluffs). The only time that the Judge actually sides with Phoenix is towards the end of a case and in 6-5 and, in all technicality there, Phoenix is the Plaintiff.
Most witnesses don't work with him either! Just from the top of my head, and just from the Trilogy, take Wendy Oldbag, Lotta Hart, Moe (sorry-), Victor Kudo, and Larry Butz, out of all people. They all either lie to him (at least once), don't talk to him, or even attempt (or successfully) hurt him. While, at some point, they all succumb to Phoenix's tactics, they don't make his job any easier.*2
Did I mention this also kinda goes for defendants too? Miles literally confessed to the events of DL-6 right before he got declared not guilty.*3 Lana Skye also tried to push her luck, confessing to the murder at hand.
Phoenix doesn't get easy clients, ever.
It only gets worse from here- Prosecutors don't like him either. All have their motives for not liking him, some to avenge their father or their now-deceased girlfriend, or perhaps they thought he forged evidence and needed to be brought to justice. Payne on the other hand… We know he doesn't like Wright because he lost his streak to his mentor, Mia.*4
Maybe if that wasn't scary enough, let's just hold him at gunpoint, in court, three times Yeah, that's happened in Khura'in since the law system was ruined by new laws after a man kept trying to prove himself innocent. If it wasn't for Phoenix Wright being able to bluff on the spot for his first trial in Khura'in, or another murder to happen to buy him more time, or even the detrone of the queen, he'd probably would of been dead due to the Defense Culpability Act, saying that if anyone were to defend the defendant, they would get the same sentence if the defendant was found guilty (as in, if his client would be sentenced to death, he of have too).
This isn't even all of what's going on in court. That brings me to my next point:

2b. He's been physically hurt during trials
I've been rambling a bit for this essay. Time for a speedround.
Franziska has used a whip in (and out) court all of her life. She's used said whip to knock Phoenix out unconscious. In court. Twice. Not to mention she's just whipped him because he was “being foolish” or just for the heck of it.
Godot drinks coffee. Coffee is hot. Coffee plus angry prosecutor equals the defense (Phoenix) getting hot coffee on his head.*5
Blackquill isn't as violent as the others- more of just intimidating. Although, that doesn't stop him from pulling out a sword and cutting off Phoenix's (new) ahoge!
Sahdamachi has a beaded necklace that he uses to emphaze his points. When he's given three chances to the defense to not be irritating to him, Sahdamachi throws the beads at the defense, and inflicts pain on them. This happens once to Phoenix, having the beads wrapped on his arm.
Prosecutors aren't the only people who've caused physical pain to him in court- Some witnesses are guilty of this too. (Haha, get it?) Examples, who may be the only ones, are Victor Kudo and Rayfa Padma Khura'in. Victor throwing bird seeds at Phoenix and Rayfa hitting him with her staff.
And y'know, this doesn't stop in court…

3. He's been physically hurt a lot in general.
It's almost as if they're trying to kill his character but he has the thickest plot armor known to man.
This section will not include any of the physical indurment that was previously mentioned.
On his first year on the job, defending Edgeworth, he investigates for evidence to finally conclude the case and prove Miles not guilty for his most recent involvement and DL-6. Although, this does not go well, getting tazed by Von Karma, after presenting Von Karma decisive evidence. This leads to him going unconscious for a moment of time before realizing Von Karma took the evidence.
Phoenix gets knocked out again, this time by someone, Richard Wellington, hitting his head with a fire extinguisher. This leads to Phoenix having amensia for the rest of the case.*6
About a year later, he goes up to Eagle Mountain with Maya and Pearl. Of course, in Ace Attorney fashion, disaster strikes, causing Maya to be trapped on the other side of a now-burning bridge. Phoenix attempts to run across this bridge, which lands him falling through the bridge into the river below, possibly into the rocks.*7 He manages to survive with just a cold.
After the 7 year gap, Phoenix gets himself accused of murder and hires Apollo Justice; his ‘friend’s' understudy. After the trial, revealing that Apollo used Phoenix's forged evidence, Phoenix gets punched by Apollo.
Shortly afterwards, Phoenix gets hit by a car where he manages to hit his head at the top of a light post from 20 feet away. He manages to only be in the hospital with a sprained ankle.
A year later from defending an Orca in court as he re-debut, he decides to visit Maya in Khuar'in. Little did he know that they have a tradition where they pray on a (very cold) mountain for days on end. Due to the prayer position inducing his back pain, he ends up passing out on the mountain.
During his visit in Khuar'in, Phoenix finds the secret hide out of the Defiant Dragons (the Rebellion), which ends up with him being knocked out by one of the members (Datz Arebal).
With Khuar'in's destroyed law system, he had to speak to Khura'in Royalty a few times. Of course, the young priestist (the daughter of the Queen and the King), who's tired of his antics, hits him with a staff multiple times, even punching him after he was interigating the Queen.

4. Phoenix has been a target for murder, multiple times.
I don't need to explain of Dahila's story again; she plotted to kill him since Phoenix had important evidence linking her to at least one murder case.
While minimal, it's worth mentioning that Dee Vasquez was planning to kill him, or have these high-up, mafia linked men do it for her.
In Spirit of Justice, there's three cases that take place in Khura'in. Taking this into consideration with the Defense Culpabilty Act, if Phoenix (or Apollo for 6-5) wasn't successful to get his client off the hook, he'd be dead since he took their case in the first place.

5. Phoenix didn't tell, assumably most of his friends, about the events that led to him being disbarred.
And if he did, they seemed to brush it off or don't speak about it.*9
For my main example, Maya and Edgeworth. We don't see them in Apollo Justice, but it's alluded in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice that they did keep minimal contact. Such as whoever, most likely Maya*10, sent him massive stacks of Steel Samurai DVDs when Phoenix was in the hospital for a sprained ankle. Edgeworth also kept in contact, taking him to Europe at least once before Phoenix got his badge back. Miles also convinced Phoenix to take the Bar Exam to assist Blackquill in proving him not guilty of his convicted crime. But other than those events, they don't talk about Phoenix's disbarrenment in either Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice.
Not to mention that when Larry shows up in the DLC for Spirit of Justice, he doesn't even mention anything about what happened to Phoenix a few years prior!
With that all said, this leaves two options of what may have happened:
a. Phoenix didn't tell them about it at all and Maya and Edgeworth just found out on their own.
b. Phoenix told them that he was disbarred, but nothing more than that.
Either way, Phoenix must have left something out to them, leaving them out on his feelings and/or other details of the events that have happened during that period of his life.

6. Phoenix always puts others first. Always.
Maya Fey seems to always get herself in trouble. So someone has to come and “rescue” her. That person happened to be… Phoenix Wright
I'll try and keep this brief.
Phoenix's second case was literally him defending himself and Maya and finding the true murderer of Mia. Which, was successful, with the last minute help from Mia being channeled.
In the second year of Phoenix's career, Maya takes a client for her channeling services. In Ace Attorney fashion, she gets accused of his murder, where Phoenix had to defend her in court and prove there was another person in the room.
When we thought it couldn't get any worse, she gets kidnapped and held for ransom; if Engrande got a not guilty, she'd be freed alive. In the dialogue, you can hear how panicked and scared Phoenix was for her. As I mentioned earlier in my first point, he truly cared for her and wanted her to be safe, to the point of rushing to where he and Edgeworth had a clue of her location, or even stalling the trial to prevent a verdict.
Remember when I mentioned he fell through a burning bridge? He only ran across that bridge to ensure her safety. He risked his own life to make sure she was safe. Even after Larry tried to stop him. The fact he even considered going across that bridge in the first place, knowing there was a bunch of bedrock below, really shows that he really didn't care what happened to him- all for Maya, right?
Once again, during his visit in Khuar'in after getting reinstated, Maya gets accused of murdering the High priest, Tahrust Inmee. Not only does he defend her in court for the 3rd time, he remains to defend her when she gets accused of another murder that same day. If he couldn't convince the judge she was innocent for both of these cases, he would of been dead meat due to the Defense Culpabilty Act being in place.
Maya is kidnapped again when Phoenix Wright comes back to the states to defend Atishon. This, furthermore, scares him to the point he keeps trying to push out the trial to prove Atishon's claim right. He puts Maya's safety over finding the truth in this case.
I've also talked about this before. I called it an essay then but now look at me, actually writing an essay. Phoenix took in Trucy after losing his job due to foreign evidence she was tricked into giving him. Not only did Phoenix not hold that against Trucy, he raised her as his own and loved her as if she was his own daughter. To have just lost your passion in life to taking care of a young kid would be a hard transition, not to mention harder for Phoenix since he didn't exactly have an income at the time. He put her needs over his own, to provide her a life a child should have.
To say Phoenix doesn't think of others is completely wrong, especially since he's proved time and time again that he'd defend those who aren't believed in. Larry Butz, Maya Fey, Will Powers, Miles Edgeworth, Lana Skye, Maggey Byrde, Max Galactia, Ron DeLite, Iris, and so many more, with repeats in between. He puts how other people see him behind him and his own beliefs of the case aside*12 and focuses on those who truly need to be believed in… his clients, friends, and family*13.

7. He started to show symptoms of depression in Apollo Justice
We don't get really a lot of his perspective about how he felt (and good, gives Apollo some more spotlight), but honestly this does deserve a mention. I might be overanalyzing this, but I'd rather overanalyze than not analyze this part of his character at all.
While disbarred, Phoenix's life took a downhill spiral. He supposedly got a “grape juice” obsession (we all know it's wine), lost interest in seeing his friends*14, and even lost some of his morals.
These are some, varying symptoms of depression. His wine obsession, or properly named alcohol abuse, may have developed because he couldn't cope with his feelings. Losing interest in socializing and seeing friends and family along with personality changes; Those are symptoms of Depression.
Phoenix has shown symptoms of Depression in AA4, which is completely brushed over in that game and the next two. And it hasn't been addressed since.

Conclusion
While compared to Klavier and his lack of a support system, Phoenix Wright has plenty of people in his life who he could talk to- even being one of the first to meet the only “therapist” in the game, Athena. Although, with the amount of times he's been manipulated, plotted against during trials, physically hurt during trials and in general, plotted against to be killed, he's always remained silenced and puts others first, even with the events that have gone on in his life.
So let's be honest, Phoenix has gone through some of the worst events written into the series, shuts up about them, keeps putting others in front of his own needs, and yet manages to keep a smile on his face throughout the series. Therefore, Phoenix Wright should be one of the top characters to get some dang therapy, because of the multitude of events he's gone through, from manipulation to being held at gunpoint, he remains silent about them and forces a smile throughout all of it, even though his trauma needs to be addressed. He's already shown signs of depression, and while that was only 2-3 years ago in the series, depression doesn't go away at all if you don't address the events that have happened to you. Depression doesn't go away like that. So it'd probably be helpful for Phoenix if he got a therapist and finally feel comfortable enough to unlock and acknowledge the trauma he's gone through.

Your honor, I rest my case, again.
Well, thank you for reading. This sucker is a long one (including notes) at 3589 words. If you spot any inaccuracies, please let me know. It's been a while since I've played the PW Trilogy.

Onyx's Small Notes (Including spoilers):
*1 I swear I added all of this for a reason- the situation with Dahila is stupidly complicated. That and I gotta hook you into the essay…
*2 Although it is fun to play through challenging witnesses. More satisfaction.
*3 But, this is understandable since we know Edgeworth had been thinking of this for years… basically harming himself with the fact.
*4 Or maybe it's because he keeps losing to Rookies after Mia…
*5 Phoenix later on: (Should I be grateful this coffee's only hot enough to give me 1st degree burns…?) Come on! Cut the man some slack!
*6 And he still wins???
*7 Possibly, because we aren't told if Phoenix landed in/near the rocks. We're just told he fell in the river. But there is a giant bedrock region below the bridge so I just wanted to suggest that.
*8 Originally, I was going to put Kristoph here. But he honestly just wanted to see Phoenix suffer after taking Zak as a client, so it's debatable.
*9 Which, would make sense, since Phoenix probably told them, if he did, that he'd want to leave that part of his life behind. Personally, I believe this is slightly flawed since literally no one in the series talks about it past AJ.
*10 It's not confirmed but with the dialogue, it's most likely Maya.
*11 I had Apollo mentioned in my outline here… While Apollo saw most of the troubles that Phoenix had gone through in AJ, it's not really addressed in DD or SOJ. Apollo (or Athena, I can't recall) says how his boss looks different, but that's about it. This goes for Athena too, considering they met in Europe prior to DD. He likely didn't tell her… or maybe he did and she's keeping the silent treatment like everyone else.
*12 Excluding 2-4 that was a disaster
*13 Alright, I know Trucy is his only “family” here, but let's be honest, he probably considers his friends more family and anything else.
*14 Although, this was also a writing issue; technically, Phoenix and his cast of characters weren't supposed to be in Apollo Justice. Hence, the lack of Maya, Edgeworth, etc in AJ.

Other Upcoming “Essays”:
- Turnabout Eeveelutions (TBD which forum)
- Why I Think We Won't Get AA7 / Why I Think There's Not Going to be an AA7
- How Ace Attorney Writes in Mental Health Successfully
- Why {Character, Still Debating Who} Should Get a Dang Therapist

Last edited by Crazibot (Aug. 2, 2023 23:17:35)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

An informal essay about how Phoenix Wright should probably get some dang therapy.
If you've played through the trilogy (or even just the first 2 games), you would know that Phoenix Wright, the main protagonist, has been through a bit involving his job.
And it does not get better past his Trilogy.
Before I start, a big disclaimer.
This essay will contain major spoilers throughout all of the mainline series, specifically the Phoenix Wright Trilogy, and (what we can finally call) the Apollo Justice Trilogy (AJ, DD, and SOJ). For your understanding, I recommend have had played at least the PW Trilogy and have at least a minimal understanding of AJ. If you've played further than that, great. Better for you to understand and I don't have to ruin it for you if you decide to read this essay anyways. Either way, I'll be describing the events in some (or major) detail, so this has been your warning.
I'm also going to put a Trigger Warning for a point going over symptoms of Depression and a brief mention of Alcohol Abuse. Phoenix is a complex character who happens to have these topics written in this character. If you're not in the right mind space to read something involving Depression or Alcohol Abuse, I'd suggest either skipping Point 7 and the last few sentences of the conclusion, or just not reading this essay at all. Please keep yourself safe and happy and I'll see you in my next post.
All of this essay will be spoiler marked again, since last time, some people who didn't play the games avoided the essay since it involved spoilers (woah people avoiding spoiler-marked stuff here is actually impressive).

1. He's been manipulated, many times.
In the 3rd year of university, studying art and law, Phoenix meets a pretty girl in the library. She gives him a necklace and now… it's his pride and joy. She becomes his girlfriend and he's oh-so-in-love… Then her ex tells him she's dangerous and had stolen fatal chemicals from the lab on campus. Of course, that isn't true, so he pushes him down, runs off, and a few minutes later… he's dead! And Phoenix's being framed for the murder.
So, he gets himself a rookie lawyer, and his lawyer, Mia Fey, reveals that um, actually, the necklace is a murder weapon and she just used Phoenix to temporarily get away with murder. And she tried to frame Phoenix for the new murder too.
What's even worse? She was never dating him in the first place. It was her identical twin, Iris! And he didn't learn that for 3 years.
Dahila used him to (temporarily) get away with murder by convincing him she wanted to date him, then later kill him so she could get the evidence back. She ended up also framing him for murder to keep him hush-hush about the evidence. Dahila never cared for him and only used him to attempt to get away with murder.*1
The manipulation continues 4 years later in his life, when Phoenix gets himself caught in another case… but this time, Maya's kidnapped. And the defendant is lying. If Phoenix wants Maya back in one piece, Engarde has to be found not guilty.
Shelly de Killer basically manipulated Phoenix to work for Engarde- because Engarde hired de Killer to murder Juan Corrida. Of course, if you've played the game, you know Maya comes back safely and Engarde is sentenced as a guilty criminal- but that in no way brushes off any of the fear that Phoenix felt when he thought that he'd loose one of his closest friends.
You'd think this would be the last time he'd be manipulated to do something. We're just half-way done.
It was a typical I-need-a-lawyer-and-quick case when Wright was given forged evidence by a young girl, who we know as Trucy. Of course, being desperate in the case, he presented it, resulting in his disbarment. He later befriended Kristoph Gavin. And while Phoenix did have a suspicion that Kristoph had something to do with his disbarment, he had no evidence. While I can't say Kristoph directly manipulated Phoenix into doing something for him, we can conclude that Kristoph manipulated how Phoenix would handle the situation, having Trucy give him the false evidence, therefore saying Kristoph did take advantage of the role Phoenix was taking at the time.
Now here's where I spill some of the events in Turnabout Revolution (6-5) to you. Expect this throughout the essay.
I've already ranted about this before. But my ranting doesn't change canon events.
Paul Atishon hired Phoenix Wright to present the case of his claim over the Founder's Orb, saying that the orb was actually the “Crystal of Ami Fey”. Completely, normal civil case.
Until it's revealed that Maya was kidnapped again, this time, by the Secret Police and their leader- Inga Karkhuul Khura'in- in Khura'in.
Phoenix Wright got blackmailed, again, to think that his friend was going to get killed if Atishon didn't get the orb. Atishon, or really his higher-ups, manipulated Phoenix to obtain a certain item in order for Khura'in's current royalty to stay in power. (It gets more complicated than that, but I'll spare the details.)

2a. Phoenix has constantly been treated poorly during trials.
Have you noticed that the Judge always sides with the prosecution? Especially in the Phoenix Wright Trilogy? Sure, this gives the Judge character, making him naive and not thinking that far ahead, but he barely ever hears Phoenix out on any of his points (even if they are just bluffs). The only time that the Judge actually sides with Phoenix is towards the end of a case and in 6-5 and, in all technicality there, Phoenix is the Plaintiff.
Most witnesses don't work with him either! Just from the top of my head, and just from the Trilogy, take Wendy Oldbag, Lotta Hart, Moe (sorry-), Victor Kudo, and Larry Butz, out of all people. They all either lie to him (at least once), don't talk to him, or even attempt (or successfully) hurt him. While, at some point, they all succumb to Phoenix's tactics, they don't make his job any easier.*2
Did I mention this also kinda goes for defendants too? Miles literally confessed to the events of DL-6 right before he got declared not guilty.*3 Lana Skye also tried to push her luck, confessing to the murder at hand.
Phoenix doesn't get easy clients, ever.
It only gets worse from here- Prosecutors don't like him either. All have their motives for not liking him, some to avenge their father or their now-deceased girlfriend, or perhaps they thought he forged evidence and needed to be brought to justice. Payne on the other hand… We know he doesn't like Wright because he lost his streak to his mentor, Mia.*4
Maybe if that wasn't scary enough, let's just hold him at gunpoint, in court, three times Yeah, that's happened in Khura'in since the law system was ruined by new laws after a man kept trying to prove himself innocent. If it wasn't for Phoenix Wright being able to bluff on the spot for his first trial in Khura'in, or another murder to happen to buy him more time, or even the detrone of the queen, he'd probably would of been dead due to the Defense Culpability Act, saying that if anyone were to defend the defendant, they would get the same sentence if the defendant was found guilty (as in, if his client would be sentenced to death, he of have too).
This isn't even all of what's going on in court. That brings me to my next point:

2b. He's been physically hurt during trials
I've been rambling a bit for this essay. Time for a speedround.
Franziska has used a whip in (and out) court all of her life. She's used said whip to knock Phoenix out unconscious. In court. Twice. Not to mention she's just whipped him because he was “being foolish” or just for the heck of it.
Godot drinks coffee. Coffee is hot. Coffee plus angry prosecutor equals the defense (Phoenix) getting hot coffee on his head.*5
Blackquill isn't as violent as the others- more of just intimidating. Although, that doesn't stop him from pulling out a sword and cutting off Phoenix's (new) ahoge!
Sahdamachi has a beaded necklace that he uses to emphaze his points. When he's given three chances to the defense to not be irritating to him, Sahdamachi throws the beads at the defense, and inflicts pain on them. This happens once to Phoenix, having the beads wrapped on his arm.
Prosecutors aren't the only people who've caused physical pain to him in court- Some witnesses are guilty of this too. (Haha, get it?) Examples, who may be the only ones, are Victor Kudo and Rayfa Padma Khura'in. Victor throwing bird seeds at Phoenix and Rayfa hitting him with her staff.
And y'know, this doesn't stop in court…

3. He's been physically hurt a lot in general.
It's almost as if they're trying to kill his character but he has the thickest plot armor known to man.
This section will not include any of the physical indurment that was previously mentioned.
On his first year on the job, defending Edgeworth, he investigates for evidence to finally conclude the case and prove Miles not guilty for his most recent involvement and DL-6. Although, this does not go well, getting tazed by Von Karma, after presenting Von Karma decisive evidence. This leads to him going unconscious for a moment of time before realizing Von Karma took the evidence.
Phoenix gets knocked out again, this time by someone, Richard Wellington, hitting his head with a fire extinguisher. This leads to Phoenix having amensia for the rest of the case.*6
About a year later, he goes up to Eagle Mountain with Maya and Pearl. Of course, in Ace Attorney fashion, disaster strikes, causing Maya to be trapped on the other side of a now-burning bridge. Phoenix attempts to run across this bridge, which lands him falling through the bridge into the river below, possibly into the rocks.*7 He manages to survive with just a cold.
After the 7 year gap, Phoenix gets himself accused of murder and hires Apollo Justice; his ‘friend’s' understudy. After the trial, revealing that Apollo used Phoenix's forged evidence, Phoenix gets punched by Apollo.
Shortly afterwards, Phoenix gets hit by a car where he manages to hit his head at the top of a light post from 20 feet away. He manages to only be in the hospital with a sprained ankle.
A year later from defending an Orca in court as he re-debut, he decides to visit Maya in Khuar'in. Little did he know that they have a tradition where they pray on a (very cold) mountain for days on end. Due to the prayer position inducing his back pain, he ends up passing out on the mountain.
During his visit in Khuar'in, Phoenix finds the secret hide out of the Defiant Dragons (the Rebellion), which ends up with him being knocked out by one of the members (Datz Arebal).
With Khuar'in's destroyed law system, he had to speak to Khura'in Royalty a few times. Of course, the young priestist (the daughter of the Queen and the King), who's tired of his antics, hits him with a staff multiple times, even punching him after he was interigating the Queen.

4. Phoenix has been a target for murder, multiple times.
I don't need to explain of Dahila's story again; she plotted to kill him since Phoenix had important evidence linking her to at least one murder case.
While minimal, it's worth mentioning that Dee Vasquez was planning to kill him, or have these high-up, mafia linked men do it for her.
In Spirit of Justice, there's three cases that take place in Khura'in. Taking this into consideration with the Defense Culpabilty Act, if Phoenix (or Apollo for 6-5) wasn't successful to get his client off the hook, he'd be dead since he took their case in the first place.

5. Phoenix didn't tell, assumably most of his friends, about the events that led to him being disbarred.
And if he did, they seemed to brush it off or don't speak about it.*9
For my main example, Maya and Edgeworth. We don't see them in Apollo Justice, but it's alluded in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice that they did keep minimal contact. Such as whoever, most likely Maya*10, sent him massive stacks of Steel Samurai DVDs when Phoenix was in the hospital for a sprained ankle. Edgeworth also kept in contact, taking him to Europe at least once before Phoenix got his badge back. Miles also convinced Phoenix to take the Bar Exam to assist Blackquill in proving him not guilty of his convicted crime. But other than those events, they don't talk about Phoenix's disbarrenment in either Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice.
Not to mention that when Larry shows up in the DLC for Spirit of Justice, he doesn't even mention anything about what happened to Phoenix a few years prior!
With that all said, this leaves two options of what may have happened:
a. Phoenix didn't tell them about it at all and Maya and Edgeworth just found out on their own.
b. Phoenix told them that he was disbarred, but nothing more than that.
Either way, Phoenix must have left something out to them, leaving them out on his feelings and/or other details of the events that have happened during that period of his life.

6. Phoenix always puts others first. Always.
Maya Fey seems to always get herself in trouble. So someone has to come and “rescue” her. That person happened to be… Phoenix Wright
I'll try and keep this brief.
Phoenix's second case was literally him defending himself and Maya and finding the true murderer of Mia. Which, was successful, with the last minute help from Mia being channeled.
In the second year of Phoenix's career, Maya takes a client for her channeling services. In Ace Attorney fashion, she gets accused of his murder, where Phoenix had to defend her in court and prove there was another person in the room.
When we thought it couldn't get any worse, she gets kidnapped and held for ransom; if Engrande got a not guilty, she'd be freed alive. In the dialogue, you can hear how panicked and scared Phoenix was for her. As I mentioned earlier in my first point, he truly cared for her and wanted her to be safe, to the point of rushing to where he and Edgeworth had a clue of her location, or even stalling the trial to prevent a verdict.
Remember when I mentioned he fell through a burning bridge? He only ran across that bridge to ensure her safety. He risked his own life to make sure she was safe. Even after Larry tried to stop him. The fact he even considered going across that bridge in the first place, knowing there was a bunch of bedrock below, really shows that he really didn't care what happened to him- all for Maya, right?
Once again, during his visit in Khuar'in after getting reinstated, Maya gets accused of murdering the High priest, Tahrust Inmee. Not only does he defend her in court for the 3rd time, he remains to defend her when she gets accused of another murder that same day. If he couldn't convince the judge she was innocent for both of these cases, he would of been dead meat due to the Defense Culpabilty Act being in place.
Maya is kidnapped again when Phoenix Wright comes back to the states to defend Atishon. This, furthermore, scares him to the point he keeps trying to push out the trial to prove Atishon's claim right. He puts Maya's safety over finding the truth in this case.
I've also talked about this before. I called it an essay then but now look at me, actually writing an essay. Phoenix took in Trucy after losing his job due to foreign evidence she was tricked into giving him. Not only did Phoenix not hold that against Trucy, he raised her as his own and loved her as if she was his own daughter. To have just lost your passion in life to taking care of a young kid would be a hard transition, not to mention harder for Phoenix since he didn't exactly have an income at the time. He put her needs over his own, to provide her a life a child should have.
To say Phoenix doesn't think of others is completely wrong, especially since he's proved time and time again that he'd defend those who aren't believed in. Larry Butz, Maya Fey, Will Powers, Miles Edgeworth, Lana Skye, Maggey Byrde, Max Galactia, Ron DeLite, Iris, and so many more, with repeats in between. He puts how other people see him behind him and his own beliefs of the case aside*12 and focuses on those who truly need to be believed in… his clients, friends, and family*13.

7. He started to show symptoms of depression in Apollo Justice
We don't get really a lot of his perspective about how he felt (and good, gives Apollo some more spotlight), but honestly this does deserve a mention. I might be overanalyzing this, but I'd rather overanalyze than not analyze this part of his character at all.
While disbarred, Phoenix's life took a downhill spiral. He supposedly got a “grape juice” obsession (we all know it's wine), lost interest in seeing his friends*14, and even lost some of his morals.
These are some, varying symptoms of depression. His wine obsession, or properly named alcohol abuse, may have developed because he couldn't cope with his feelings. Losing interest in socializing and seeing friends and family along with personality changes; Those are symptoms of Depression.
Phoenix has shown symptoms of Depression in AA4, which is completely brushed over in that game and the next two. And it hasn't been addressed since.

Conclusion
While compared to Klavier and his lack of a support system, Phoenix Wright has plenty of people in his life who he could talk to- even being one of the first to meet the only “therapist” in the game, Athena. Although, with the amount of times he's been manipulated, plotted against during trials, physically hurt during trials and in general, plotted against to be killed, he's always remained silenced and puts others first, even with the events that have gone on in his life.
So let's be honest, Phoenix has gone through some of the worst events written into the series, shuts up about them, keeps putting others in front of his own needs, and yet manages to keep a smile on his face throughout the series. Therefore, Phoenix Wright should one of the top characters to get some dang therapy, because of the multitude of events he's gone through, from manipulation to being held at gunpoint, he remains silent about them and forces a smile throughout all of it, even though his trauma needs to be addressed. He's already shown signs of depression, and while that was only 2-3 years ago in the series, depression doesn't go away at all if you don't address the events that have happened to you. Depression doesn't go away like that. So it'd probably be helpful for Phoenix if he got a therapist and finally feel comfortable enough to unlock and acknowledge the trauma he's gone through.

Your honor, I rest my case, again.
Well, thank you for reading. This sucker is a long one (including notes) at 3589 words. If you spot any inaccuracies, please let me know. It's been a while since I've played the PW Trilogy.

Onyx's Small Notes (Including spoilers):
*1 I swear I added all of this for a reason- the situation with Dahila is stupidly complicated. That and I gotta hook you into the essay…
*2 Although it is fun to play through challenging witnesses. More satisfaction.
*3 But, this is understandable since we know Edgeworth had been thinking of this for years… basically harming himself with the fact.
*4 Or maybe it's because he keeps losing to Rookies after Mia…
*5 Phoenix later on: (Should I be grateful this coffee's only hot enough to give me 1st degree burns…?) Come on! Cut the man some slack!
*6 And he still wins???
*7 Possibly, because we aren't told if Phoenix landed in/near the rocks. We're just told he fell in the river. But there is a giant bedrock region below the bridge so I just wanted to suggest that.
*8 Originally, I was going to put Kristoph here. But he honestly just wanted to see Phoenix suffer after taking Zak as a client, so it's debatable.
*9 Which, would make sense, since Phoenix probably told them, if he did, that he'd want to leave that part of his life behind. Personally, I believe this is slightly flawed since literally no one in the series talks about it past AJ.
*10 It's not confirmed but with the dialogue, it's most likely Maya.
*11 I had Apollo mentioned in my outline here… While Apollo saw most of the troubles that Phoenix had gone through in AJ, it's not really addressed in DD or SOJ. Apollo (or Athena, I can't recall) says how his boss looks different, but that's about it. This goes for Athena too, considering they met in Europe prior to DD. He likely didn't tell her… or maybe he did and she's keeping the silent treatment like everyone else.
*12 Excluding 2-4 that was a disaster
*13 Alright, I know Trucy is his only “family” here, but let's be honest, he probably considers his friends more family and anything else.
*14 Although, this was also a writing issue; technically, Phoenix and his cast of characters weren't supposed to be in Apollo Justice. Hence, the lack of Maya, Edgeworth, etc in AJ.

Other Upcoming “Essays”:

Woah. That’s a lot of text.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-massive snip-
Other Upcoming “Essays”:
Woah. That’s a lot of text.
3589 words for just the essay and notes.
This is why you don't let me write an essay about my favorite characters in my favorite series. Especially if the main guy has been through the worst and back.

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

AA7: Phoenix Wright Gets Therapy

(Also includes therapy for: Klavier, Sebastian, Apollo, Miles, Kay,…GEEZ EVERYONE NEEDS THERAPY)

Hi! You can call me Jaiden, I'm just trying to find people who will listen to my rambling about fictional characters.

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

#TakeKlavierGavinOutOfYourBasementPleaseCapcom
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

(Also includes therapy for: Klavier, Sebastian, Apollo, Miles, Kay,…GEEZ EVERYONE NEEDS THERAPY)

Yes.
EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

You all seem to forget that Luke Atmey needs therapy the most. Man's unhinged.

hello, boy

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Lots of villains definitely need therapy lol. And we don't even need an essay to count the reasons-

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Lots of villains definitely need therapy lol. And we don't even need an essay to count the reasons-
Honestly, everyone in this series needs some dang therapy. Y'all don't need my essays to prove the point.
Athena is gonna have a lot of people lined up for her. And she's gonna need a therapist herself.
Wait until I write the essay for Apollo. His life goes tumbling down quick. Though I might hold off on another therapy essay for a bit. Phoenix had a ridiculously long one and I think I'm tired of writing for a bit…

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Honestly, everyone in this series needs some dang therapy. Y'all don't need my essays to prove the point.
Athena is gonna have a lot of people lined up for her. And she's gonna need a therapist herself.
Wait until I write the essay for Apollo. His life goes tumbling down quick. Though I might hold off on another therapy essay for a bit. Phoenix had a ridiculously long one and I think I'm tired of writing for a bit…
Guys, we need a game called Trainee Therapist or something and you have to try and find what is causing the clients stress and talk through it with them and be a mediator between people and (the best part) BREAK THEIR PSYCHE LOCKS!

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Guys, we need a game called Trainee Therapist or something and you have to try and find what is causing the clients stress and talk through it with them and be a mediator between people and (the best part) BREAK THEIR PSYCHE LOCKS!
NO WAIT SCRATCH THAT IT WILL BE CALLED
TURNABOUT THERAPY!

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

TURNABOUT THERAPY!

I present to you:
{Character Name}: Terrific Therapist
It'd be a spin-off game to the Ace Attorney series, exploring recurring (and new!) characters' trauma and issues.
At first, the gameplay would start off very easy. Perhaps some childhood issues that we need to help our client with. Then, it'd get more difficult the further in, which would bring in the more recurring/main characters in the series.
So on a line of least worst to the literal worst, using recurring characters just as an example, it'd probably go from Franziska's self-esteem issues, Luke Atmey's insanity, maybe to Kristoph Gavin's issues that led him to {AJ/AA4 Spoilers} murder (which probably wouldn't lead to anything), to Maya's issues, Apollo's trauma, Miles's PTSD, and maybe at worst, Phoenix (must I explain more?).
It'd be an interesting way to dig deeper into how mental issues affect different people and how trauma affects people in different ways. Capcom has written about mental illnesses, at least from my own research and experience, really well. So I think it'd be, at minimal, an interesting spin off. Or even just a good fan game.
I could be here all day making a tier list of who needs the most therapy… actually… I'll be back, give me a bit.
Edit: Maybe I should take psychology…

Last edited by Crazibot (July 19, 2023 15:45:24)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

TURNABOUT THERAPY!

I present to you:
It'd be a spin-off game to the Ace Attorney series, exploring recurring (and new!) characters' trauma and issues.
At first, the gameplay would start off very easy. Perhaps some childhood issues that we need to help our client with. Then, it'd get more difficult the further in, which would bring in the more recurring/main characters in the series.
So on a line of least worst to the literal worst, using recurring characters just as an example, it'd probably go from Franziska's self-esteem issues, Luke Atmey's insanity, maybe to Kristoph Gavin's issues that led him to {AJ/AA4 Spoilers} murder (which probably wouldn't lead to anything), to Maya's issues, Apollo's trauma, Miles's PTSD, and maybe at worst, Phoenix (must I explain more?).
It'd be an interesting way to dig deeper into how mental issues affect different people and how trauma affects people in different ways. Capcom has written about mental illnesses, at least from my own research and experience, really well. So I think it'd be, at minimal, an interesting spin off. Or even just a good fan game.
I could be here all day making a tier list of who needs the most therapy… actually… I'll be back, give me a bit.
That sounds cool! It would be a great way to raise awareness as well.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

I recently made a list of all my favorite characters ever and gave them all really stupid nicknames that were related to their in-series actions and so here are some random Ace Attorney ones:
Edgeworth: Elevator Emo
Wright: Bluffmaster Supreme
Larry Butz: Yellow Dork
Mia: Ghost Girl
Maya: Possessed by the Ghost Girl
Von Karma: Evil Pikachu
Gregory Edgeworth: The Maes Hughes of the AA fandom
Lotta Hart: Click Click Camera

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

TURNABOUT THERAPY!

I present to you:
Yeah! It'd be interesting and bring awareness.
And now I have a sarcastic tier list about who needs therapy in this series. AA1-6, AAI, and the little of AAI2 characters are all charted.

Last edited by Crazibot (July 19, 2023 17:04:40)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

I recently made a list of all my favorite characters ever and gave them all really stupid nicknames that were related to their in-series actions and so here are some random Ace Attorney ones:
Pfft- Nice XD
I feel like I had something similar but I don't know where I'd put them at… hmm…

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

TURNABOUT THERAPY!

I present to you:
Yeah! It'd be interesting and bring awareness.
And now I have a sarcastic tier list about who needs therapy in this series. AA1-6, AAI, and the little of AAI2 characters are all charted.
Shelly De Based and Calisto needs Yew.

(Dead doesn't mean you didn't need therapy when you were alive. Though I do notice most of the ones that are listed look to have a clean bill of health. …Except for Dahlia and nothing but her hate and a carousel of agony that surrounds her and she creates for others as well as Mia and possibly just possibly Gregory-)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-snip-
Shelly De Based and Calisto needs Yew.

(Dead doesn't mean you didn't need therapy when you were alive. Though I do notice most of the ones that are listed look to have a clean bill of health. …Except for Dahlia and nothing but her hate and a carousel of agony that surrounds her and she creates for others as well as Mia and possibly just possibly Gregory-)
I didn't really want to account for all the dead people considering most of them… Don't exactly have backstories. (That and… Fun fact, that isn't even all of them!)
That and… You can't get therapy while you're canonically dead?? (Sorry Dahlia, Mia, and Gregory) I knew someone was going to point that out so I was considering making a tier list for the dead people too. Maybe another time.
As for Shelly… My point stands (and if he wasn't there, he'd still be in his own tier saying he's unemphatic so therapy wouldn't exactly help or do anything?). Along with Yew. *Shrug*

Last edited by Crazibot (July 19, 2023 21:03:38)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

XDD Those are great.
Apollo: Robin Boy Wonder
Ema: Nancy Drew
Klavier: Kurt Cobain's mid life crisis.
Godot: Cardiac Arrest Espresso™
Pearl: Mini Medium
Missile: Paw Patrol

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats: