Discuss Scratch

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Crazibot wrote:

Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
-Snippy-
This was such a fun read, thanks for taking the time to write it!
lol Feenie is either the luckiest, or unluckiest person alive considering how much he gets injured but ends up fine.

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-snip-
And now I have a sarcastic tier list about who needs therapy in this series. AA1-6, AAI, and the little of AAI2 characters are all charted.
Shelly De Based and Calisto needs Yew.

(Dead doesn't mean you didn't need therapy when you were alive. Though I do notice most of the ones that are listed look to have a clean bill of health. …Except for Dahlia and nothing but her hate and a carousel of agony that surrounds her and she creates for others as well as Mia and possibly just possibly Gregory-)
I didn't really want to account for all the dead people considering most of them… Don't exactly have backstories. (That and… Fun fact, that isn't even all of them!)
That and… You can't get therapy while you're canonically dead?? (Sorry Dahlia, Mia, and Gregory) I knew someone was going to point that out so I was considering making a tier list for the dead people too. Maybe another time.
As for Shelly… My point stands (and if he wasn't there, he'd still be in his own tier saying he's unemphatic so therapy wouldn't exactly help or do anything?). Along with Yew. *Shrug*
I was mostly just saying hypothetically, if they were still alive, some would still need therapy, the existence of sad occurrences in their lives aren't really erased. They may need the therapy, but never got it… (._.)

More importantly, I just realized Ray Shields isn't on there, and honestly, with what I've observed, the dude is a little bit on the crazy side. Not like, psychotic, but his jokes and his mannerisms show a lot of it as a coping mechanism.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-snip-
And now I have a sarcastic tier list about who needs therapy in this series. AA1-6, AAI, and the little of AAI2 characters are all charted.

(Dead doesn't mean you didn't need therapy when you were alive. Though I do notice most of the ones that are listed look to have a clean bill of health. …Except for Dahlia and nothing but her hate and a carousel of agony that surrounds her and she creates for others as well as Mia and possibly just possibly Gregory-)
I didn't really want to account for all the dead people considering most of them… Don't exactly have backstories. (That and… Fun fact, that isn't even all of them!)
That and… You can't get therapy while you're canonically dead?? (Sorry Dahlia, Mia, and Gregory) I knew someone was going to point that out so I was considering making a tier list for the dead people too. Maybe another time.
As for Shelly… My point stands (and if he wasn't there, he'd still be in his own tier saying he's unemphatic so therapy wouldn't exactly help or do anything?). Along with Yew. *Shrug*
I was mostly just saying hypothetically, if they were still alive, some would still need therapy, the existence of sad occurrences in their lives aren't really erased. They may need the therapy, but never got it… (._.)

More importantly, I just realized Ray Shields isn't on there, and honestly, with what I've observed, the dude is a little bit on the crazy side. Not like, psychotic, but his jokes and his mannerisms show a lot of it as a coping mechanism.
Oh yeah, a whole ton of the dead culprits and victims (would of) need(ed) therapy…

Shields ain't on there because I haven't got that far in AAI2. I gotta be in the right mood to play and honestly, I have not felt in the mood for AAI2. So I didn't put him (and many others) on the tier list. Sorry bout that. -^-"

Last edited by Crazibot (July 23, 2023 01:15:34)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-
lol Feenie is either the luckiest, or unluckiest person alive considering how much he gets injured but ends up fine.
Wow! Someone actually took the time to read it!
Phoenix is both cursed and blessed with immortality due to plot armor

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Was that a Bad Apple!! reference?
Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my hate and a carousel of agony ‘til slowly I forget and my heart starts breaking and then suddenly I find that I can’t. break. free! I'm slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity…etc.

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-
I read some of it, but I skipped some of the parts for spoiler reasons.

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Was that a Bad Apple!! reference?
Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my hate and a carousel of agony ‘til slowly I forget and my heart starts breaking and then suddenly I find that I can’t. break. free! I'm slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity…etc.
Pff- indeed it was. Someone noticed

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-
I read some of it, but I skipped some of the parts for spoiler reasons.
Maybe I should make a less spoiler heavy version… I know most of us haven't gotten to AA5, and AA6, let alone know the events, so cutting those games out of the essay would cut down my argument, but I'm pretty sure my points would still stand and ridiculously tall… to say this man needs some dang therapy…

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

New Smash Bros character is pretty cool!
And he claps at inhuman speeds. What a guy!
Interesting costume.
it reminds me of a certain guy who did clap at inhuman speeds and got on my nerves as soon as I met him
Swimming, anyone?

I recommend that if you neglected it, play Rise from the Ashes. The humor and story is good, and it's not any longer than most of the T&T cases.

Also that has to be photoshopped-

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

New Smash Bros character is pretty cool!
And he claps at inhuman speeds. What a guy!
Interesting costume.
it reminds me of a certain guy who did clap at inhuman speeds and got on my nerves as soon as I met him
Swimming, anyone?

I recommend that if you neglected it, play Rise from the Ashes. The humor and story is good, and it's not any longer than most of the T&T cases.

Haha, I think it's a mod!

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is it bad that I suddenly want to crochet a Phoenix plushie to add to my collection?

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Is it bad that I suddenly want to crochet a Phoenix plushie to add to my collection?
No, that's adorable! :33

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

No, that's adorable! :33
Good.
Cause it's too late to stop me. (/lh)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Swimming, anyone?

While I would absolutely recommend playing RFTA, it's my favourite case in the series after all, it is definitely absurdly long.
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

They actually posted this- xD

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

So glad I wasn't taking a sip of my grimace shake pink lemonade when I saw this. I- it just adds to the humor that this is official-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

-Snippy-
So glad I wasn't taking a sip of my grimace shake pink lemonade when I saw this. I- it just adds to the humor that this is official-
Pfff- Yeah! And apparently they didn't post anything for 8 months, and just randomly posted that.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Random meme dump!

These ones and always funny lol Original one with Feenie.

Last edited by Also_lensdan1 (July 23, 2023 00:37:14)

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Random meme dump!
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/MilesEMeme.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/AthenaCMeme1.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/a62ScreenShot20230722at.png
Ah yes, thank you for the weekly dose of Ace Attorney memes. It has slightly motivated me to keep making this ridiculous plushie.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Random meme dump!
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/MilesEMeme.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/AthenaCMeme1.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/a62ScreenShot20230722at.png
Ah yes, thank you for the weekly dose of Ace Attorney memes. It has slightly motivated me to keep making this ridiculous plushie.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…