CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Cold_Brew wrote:

ATHENA!!!
CYKES!!!

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Cold_Brew wrote:

ATHENA!!!
CYKES!!!
And her name is ATHENAAAAA
*john cena theme*

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

I thought of a bunch of powerups for Ace Racers (what I'm referring to it as in my head), but I'm too lazy to post them, plus I have an announcement in two parts:

1. This may be the last year I'm decently active in the forum- I hope it survives without me… but why? Because:

2. I'm starting college here soon, if not this summer then next year at age 14 or 15 too! to get my bachelor's in criminal justice, so I can be an Ace Prosecutor in real life!(Yes, I'm aware our legal system differs from Ace Attorney's. No, AA is not the (only) reason.)

Edit: I'll share a few, I've nothing better to do yet:
Attorney's Badge: Hones in on the nearest person not hit with one yet.
Magic Undergarments (Scratch censorship): Swaps location with a random player.
The Thinker: Hits a nearby player.
Whip: Similar to Thinker, but only pushes back (not topples) and the ability to hit multiple players.

Might post more soon, idk.

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://youtu.be/HNqtF7WFcTI

I have done a thing.

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

I thought of a bunch of powerups for Ace Racers (what I'm referring to it as in my head), but I'm too lazy to post them, plus I have an announcement in two parts:

1. This may be the last year I'm decently active in the forum- I hope it survives without me… but why? Because:

2. I'm starting college here soon, if not this summer then next year at age 14 or 15 too! to get my bachelor's in criminal justice, so I can be an Ace Prosecutor in real life!(Yes, I'm aware our legal system differs from Ace Attorney's. No, AA is not the (only) reason.)

Whip: Similar to Thinker, but only pushes back (not topples) and the ability to hit multiple players.

I, Quercus Alba commend you for your efforts. Just remind yourself that I support you, so you must never use that power against me, understand?
(For future reference, my April fools joke involved Alba taking over my acccount. And yes I know it's 7 days after lol-)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Way to go! I wish you best of luck!
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

I, Quercus Alba commend you for your efforts. Just remind yourself that I support you, so you must never use that power against me, understand?
(For future reference, my April fools joke involved Alba taking over my acccount. And yes I know it's 7 days after lol-)

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Way to go! I wish you best of luck!
Thanks!

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Seriously considering modding MK7 to make Ace Racers~

Shift+Down to scroll

Cold_Brew
Scratcher
22 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

https://youtu.be/HNqtF7WFcTI

I have done a thing.
THE BEST THING EVER!! :OOO

HOORAY!!!
It's Ren the Simp, hope you're having a good day and don't forget to drink some water!
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm playing the crossover… I'm not sure whose death was more shocking… Layton's or Maya's. I'm leaning towards Maya

Shift+Down to scroll

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dead topic, I'll try to revive:

Reply to this with your favorite speech bubble.

Silence!

Shift+Down to scroll

Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Silence!

My favorite speech bubble would have to be the iconic Hang On! From Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney when interviewing multiple witnesses at once.
Attorney-Peterson
Scratcher
6 posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Silence!
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, I started playing the Phoenix Wright trilogy recently.
I'm on the Steel Samurai case, and so far I love the game.

Professional idiot
New PFP, let's go!
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Undertale and Deltarune, Fantasy Life, and RPG's in general.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Attorney-Peterson wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Silence!

Ah yes, custom speech bubbles are good too.