Discuss Scratch

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Alright what's everyone's favorite out-of-context quote/screenshot?

I am quite partial to the ones where Sholmes is just… In the weirdest place ever, and everyone is all like ‘detective sholmes what the actual-’
Also, in AAI when gumshoe is just like “Alright im gonna spin the evidence around for you, Mr. Edgeworth!” And if you wanna zoom in he just… Moves it closer and farther away from Miles's face?!? Don't you have better things to be doing?

“Did you have no friends as a child, Mr. Edgeworth?” -Kay Faraday, the legend
lol Apart from Phoenix's dark humor jokes and all 500 magic panties jokes, here are some golden out of context screenshots:
(And feel free to snip-)

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

oneslide
Scratcher
2 posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

I am quite partial to the ones where Sholmes is just… In the weirdest place ever, and everyone is all like ‘detective sholmes what the actual-’
Also, in AAI when gumshoe is just like “Alright im gonna spin the evidence around for you, Mr. Edgeworth!” And if you wanna zoom in he just… Moves it closer and farther away from Miles's face?!? Don't you have better things to be doing?

Objection!
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

They actually posted this- xD
So glad I wasn't taking a sip of my grimace shake pink lemonade when I saw this. I- it just adds to the humor that this is official-
HOLD IT!
*cracks knuckles*
Alright, here goes:
Based on this photo, we can deduce that AA7 will come out in September 2029, since there are nine loose rocks surrounding Apollo. We can also see that Apollo appears to be dead, so it is likely that one of the cases will involve this. My current theory is that it will be a murder, framed as a suicide. This will also be an opportunity to get into some eMoTiOnAl tRaUmA, since the characters will likely think that it's a suicide. HOWEVER, as we can see, Apollo is wearing his ‘injured’ outfit instead of his normal outfit, which implies that he is NOT dead.
So perhaps he has faked his suicide to try to take down whoever was planning to kill him, a la Sherlock Holmes after the Moriarty battle. The trolley next to him is probably what he used to escape in, leaving a fake body behind.
I predict that this will be the second and third cases, the second being finding Apollo's killer and the third being taking down the mastermind.
TAKE THAT!
(Apollo will only be playable during the first case, as a red herring. Idk who will be the main character for the rest of it, do you guys have any ideas? Personally, I'm rooting for Trucy)
*Sighs in “I've already played Dual Destinies”*

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

lol Apart from Phoenix's dark humor jokes and all 500 magic panties jokes, here are some golden out of context screenshots:
(And feel free to snip-)
-Spippy-
I find it really funny I recognized all the AAI screenshots-

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

There's a scene in 2-4 where it is was like, Gumshoe is on the phone with Phoenix, and Phoenix is like,
“Edgeworth, catch!”
And then you see the phone icon spin in the middle of the screen ‘to Edgeworth’
If you want to see it for yourself, just go to the 6:02:44 mark here.
That's only one of them, but considering I played 5 + 6 on my 3Ds, my “screenshots” ain't pretty…

Last edited by Crazibot (July 27, 2023 22:22:03)

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

I think there was a scene in 2-4 where is was like, Gumshoe is on the phone with Phoenix, and Phoenix is like,
“Edgeworth, catch!”
And then you see the phone icon spin in the middle of the screen ‘to Edgeworth’
If you want to see it for yourself, just go to the 6:02:44 mark here.
That's only one of them, but considering I played 5 + 6 on my 3Ds, my “screenshots” ain't pretty…
AYO that's an actual scene??

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What would different characters' jobs be if they weren't attorneys, spirit mediums, detectives, judges, magicians, etc.?
Feenie: Actor
Athena: Personal trainer
Klavier: Lifeguard
Diego: Barista
Maya: In-N-Out employee
Gumshoe: School bus driver lol

That's all I have for right now…

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

What would different characters' jobs be if they weren't attorneys, spirit mediums, detectives, judges, magicians, etc.?

Then the series would be called “Ace Careers” Lol

Phoenix Wright: Ace Actor.
Athena Cykes: Terrific Trainer.
Klavier Gavin: Lively Lifeguard.
Diego Armando: Bada- (You know what this was going to be)
And for spin-off games vvv
Maya Fey: Big Burgers.
Dick Gumshoe: COOL FOR SCHOOL-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Wasn't Pheonix an art student?
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Wasn't Phoenix an art student?
He was; He was going to a Shakespeare actor, so he was leaning towards Performance Art.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just had to make an shamless plug for this old plush toy.

Introducing the Nightmare-Inducing Cursed Maya Fey Plush!

Are you ready to experience spine-chilling thrills? Meet the one and only Cursed Maya Fey Plush! This haunting doll will take you on a journey beyond your fears.

Features:

Eerie Design: The realistic features and beady eyes of this plush will send shivers down your spine.

Ghostly Sounds: Squeeze the plush, and you'll hear creepy whispers and eerie laughter that will make you question your surroundings.

Haunted Powers: Legend has it that this plush is imbued with the power of the spirit world, bringing strange occurrences and ghostly encounters.

Sleep Disruptor: Say goodbye to restful nights. This cursed plush will challenge your ability to sleep peacefully.

Collector's Nightmare: If you enjoy collecting creepy and unusual items, this cursed plush is a must-have addition to your collection.

Disclaimer: the manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any supernatural activity, sleep disturbances, or nightmares caused by the Cursed Maya Fey Plush. By purchasing this product, you accept the risks and agree not to hold us liable for any spooky encounters.

====

FYI: This plush is of a purely fictional character, and was not meant to harm or offend anyone in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited by Pixelated_Pickax (July 29, 2023 00:44:11)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Are you ready to experience spine-chilling thrills? Meet the one and only Cursed Maya Fey Plush! This haunting doll will take you on a journey beyond your fears.

-snip but the rest is hilarious-
*Sighs*
*Picks up crochet hooks and a ton of yarn*

(In actual seriousness that plushie looks hilarious xD )

Last edited by Crazibot (July 29, 2023 00:28:19)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

-snip but the rest is hilarious-
*Sighs*
*Picks up crochet hooks and a ton of yarn*

(In actual seriousness that plushie looks hilarious xD )

I know right!
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Features:
-snippy-
…I'll take 10-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Wasn't Phoenix an art student?
He was; He was going to a Shakespeare actor, so he was leaning towards Performance Art.
Oooh, ok. Didn't know that, that's cool.
supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Features:
-snipp-

====

FYI: This plush is of a purely fictional character, and was not meant to harm or offend anyone in any way, shape, or form.
….How did this cure my insomnia-

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Features:
-snipp-

====

….How did this cure my insomnia-

No clue.
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

xD Those are amazing!

Gummy would be wonderful with kids, no doubt about it.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

xD Those are amazing!

Gummy would be wonderful with kids, no doubt about it.
He literally handed a gun to Pearl in Bridge to the Turnabout.
Yeah! Totally.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum: