Discuss Scratch

IridiumArtz
Scratcher
26 posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Update on the Ace Attorney ai chatbots: I talked with Trucy, asked her who her adoptive parent was, first she said Misty Fey, then when I asked her again, she said it was Zak and Thalassa Gramarye. But earlier she said that Zak's daughter was Pearl? I think she's confused.

Edit: also Apollo told me his dad was Kristoph Gavin
A.I.pollo thinks his father is Kristoph Gavin?
This could be an interesting AU…
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm tempted to write an essay on Franziska. I find her mentality really interesting.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

I'm tempted to write an essay on Franziska. I find her mentality really interesting.
Go right ahead. As the main essay writer around here (self-claimed, see my essays about why Klavier and Phoenix need therapy), I welcome you with open arms and some excitement.

Last edited by Crazibot (Sept. 4, 2023 23:57:51)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

Go right ahead. As the main essay writer around here (self-claimed, see my essays about why Klavier and Phoenix need therapy), I welcome you with open arms and some excitement.
You all are over here writing essays when there are real questions that must be answered. Who's the better made-up mascot, Blue Badger or Mr.iFly? That's the real issue here.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

You all are over here writing essays when there are real questions that must be answered. Who's the better made-up mascot, Blue Badger or Mr.iFly? That's the real issue here.
~Begin Investigation!~

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
BananaBarb
Scratcher
500+ posts

Phoenix was done so dirty in marvel vs capcom 3 it’s unbelievable

I am the star of any room that I stand in, I am the stand out you’re just my stand in” ~ Nicki Minaj
Stream Pink Friday 2 on 12.8.23
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Bluebatstar wrote:

Mr. IFly was cuter to me. Lol-

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Kay would absolutely drag Gumshoe, Edgeworth and Sebastian to Barbie, and I think Gummy would just be happy with whatever makes Kay happy, while the other two would pretend they didn't like the movie but they secretly loved it.

Feel free to quote and put your opinions on which movie the AA characters would want to see more, Barbie or Oppenheimer
(edit) or both?
Maya, Athena, or Trucy (or all of them let's be honest) dragged Phoenix to watch Barbie, so now he has to watch over them all (like normal) since they're all acting like a bunch of children.

…haha.

YES I LOVE THIS SHE WOULD DO THAT
Redd White would watch Barbie. The dude doesn't even need to dress up
Godot wouldn't be caught dead watching Barbie
Franziska would watch both, but go incognito for the Barbie film. She has a reputation, after all.
in a scenario where Apollo didn't get dragged with Phoenix to go watch Barbie, he would go see Oppenheimer but get scared by all the loud noises. XD
Klavier would dress up in all pink and go watch Barbie, no questions asked.
Blackquill would watch Oppenheimer and complain that it isn't dark enough.
You almost need a whole chart to understand who dragged who and who went to which movie. @-@

Edit: This is one interesting chart… I believe Phoenix would of also watched Oppenheimer on his own– just because he seems like that type of guy.
Simon would of also been dragged to Barbie by Athena. He hated it– but he cares enough for Athena to go. *Shrug*
Oh, and Lang bought out a room to take his whole pack. Not sure which movie they'd watch, but I know he'd do that just for them.
Larry would absolutely try to bring some girl to Barbie, and if he can't get one I'm guessing he'll use the tickets to bring Phoenix (again).
I'm thinking Adrian's too cool to be seen there
ryūnosuke's gonna stay home and do 1800s stuff idk bc it's the 1800s and no one knows what a movie is

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Just finished Rise from the Ashes, it was a great case but I had to Google who killed Neil Marshall just to be clear afterwards, I was very confused with the climax (It was never really explicity stated which murder(s) Gant was responsible for, that was pure logic) . Also, did you know, in the Rise from the Ashes credits, after the fingerprinting powder gets blown away for staff member's names, while the characters are talking you can place and blow away dust to reveal concept art?

Also, I won't be on as much due to work on an animated series, but because I'm a sucker for free advertising I'll small text it here (sorry not sorry *):
@Flamango_Studios is looking for (mostly male) voice actors for War of Stick: The Animated Series, and later on, the game. Auditions here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886813602/

* hmm now where have I seen that mentality before *cough* almost every aa criminal *cough*

honestly i feel my comments are becoming as long as crazi's essays

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Just finished Rise from the Ashes, it was a great case but I had to Google who killed Neil Marshall just to be clear afterwards, I was very confused with the climax (It was never really explicity stated which murder(s) Gant was responsible for, that was pure logic) . Also, did you know, in the Rise from the Ashes credits, after the fingerprinting powder gets blown away for staff member's names, while the characters are talking you can place and blow away dust to reveal concept art?
-snip-
honestly i feel my comments are becoming as long as crazi's essays
RftA is a good but confusing case– personally, I think it dragged but it was worth it (same reasoning for a few other cases I like x.x). But yeah, I see why you searched that–

You can do that?! Or is that only for the DS/3DS version?

Oh don't worry, you're fine. My last essay was (only) 3589 words so I don't think you need to worry about your comments being long as one of my essays…

I'm kinda working on my comic so I'm not gonna have any essays anytime soon… unless…

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

I drew Iris in my comic and I think she turned out cute.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

I drew Iris in my comic and I think she turned out cute.
Dawww…! :33

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Yeah, I discovered it on accident about halfway through the credits. I think it's only DS/3DS unless there's still the blank fingerprinting screen in the credits elsewhere…

Crazibot wrote:

Oh don't worry, you're fine. My last essay was (only) 3589 words so I don't think you need to worry about your comments being long as one of my essays…
hold that thought, maybe I'll surpass that next time

Crazibot wrote:

I'm kinda working on my comic so I'm not gonna have any essays anytime soon… unless…
Comic?

*Edit: Just noticed you snipped my advertising. Don't blame you *

Last edited by Nes1Owe_Alt (Sept. 14, 2023 13:25:32)

Shift+Down to scroll

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Yeah, I discovered it on accident about halfway through the credits. I think it's only DS/3DS unless there's still the blank fingerprinting screen in the credits elsewhere…
Haha! Fun little easter egg. Thanks for sharing!
I can tell the rest of us that it's probably not available for the switch version…

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Is that a challenge for me to write an even longer essay?

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Comic?
I'm working on a comic that goes over Phoenix's trauma from his perspective. Though I'm not sharing it on Scratch because it will contain blood (in flashbacks) and other misc. things, such as his mental state (that and the pages are massive so it'd take up a whole browser). Think of it as my essay but rewritten in first person, where Phoenix finally realizes that he's gone through a lot and secretly has held it against himself.

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

*Edit: Just noticed you snipped my advertising. Don't blame you *
Had to. It wasn't something I wasn't going to comment on so I snipped it. :')

Last edited by Crazibot (Sept. 15, 2023 00:03:10)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Comic?
TW: Mentions Trauma
I'm working on a comic that goes over Phoenix's trauma from his perspective. Though I'm not sharing it on Scratch because it will contain blood (in flashbacks) and other misc. things, such as his mental state (that and the pages are massive so it'd take up a whole browser). Think of it as my essay but rewritten in first person, where Phoenix finally realizes that he's gone through a lot and secretly has held it against himself.

Ooh, that sounds really interesting! Would love to see Phoenix getting his much-needed therapy. I'm sure a lot of us would like to see that if you post it (not on scratch, of course)

Hi! You can call me Jaiden, I'm just trying to find people who will listen to my rambling about fictional characters.

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

#TakeKlavierGavinOutOfYourBasementPleaseCapcom
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

*opens Google Doc called “A Very Long Essay about why Ace Attorney Murderers aren't always Bad People (to Challenge @Crazibot)” , making even the title long* i mean uh what did someone say something

Shift+Down to scroll

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

*opens Google Doc called “A Very Long Essay about why Ace Attorney Murderers aren't always Bad People (to Challenge @Crazibot)” , making even the title long* i mean uh what did someone say something
"From Dee Vasquez to Diego Armando: An Exploration of the Ethics, Decisions, and Justification of the Murderers and their Accomplices in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy"

(I swear I'm not using ChatGPT, I'm just really smart)

Shift+Down to scroll

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

"From Dee Vasquez to Diego Armando: An Exploration of the Ethics, Decisions, and Justification of the Murderers and their Accomplices in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy"

(I swear I'm not using ChatGPT, I'm just really smart)
Sure, sure.
(Also, just a tip, I think using the AJ Trilogy would be more helpful. ;D)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

you guys do realize people getting traumatized isn't the only thing that happens in the game, right-

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

you guys do realize people getting traumatized isn't the only thing that happens in the game, right-
The rest of the story has things from cool story arcs to funni Windows slander. It needs more love. Lol

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.