Discuss Scratch

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

So my plan to go with some friends as the Akatsuki (from Naruto) for Halloween kinda ran into some problems… I'm probably going as Godot now, but I'm also considering Engarde because he's one of my favorite characters, plus I already look somewhat like him. (Also, I can bring my cat, Milo, as Shoe, Engarde's cat) Thoughts?
It's a good idea. Make sure you have a decent budget.
Godot may be harder with the mask (if you have access to a 3D printer, there's actually a file on Thingiverse for it. And if you want a prosecutor's badge too.) And the waistcoat. But Engarde has an odd jacket so both would be hard to do.
Depends on how fast you can get an outfit, make accessories, and what skills you have to put it all together. I'd personally lean to Godot though. Less wig/hair styling and waistcoats are cheap-ish. Good luck finding green slacks. O.o
(Speaking from slight experience since I decided to be Phoenix Wright this year.)
I found the suit on eBay (and Engarde's jacket), the mask will be harder to do though. (My bio mom is coming in a few days (my birthday is on Thursday) so I might have her help me make it.) I decided on Godot, so I'm going to give myself a second piercing pretty close to my old one (I wanted one anyway).

I totally wasn't expecting someone else to do an AA costume. When I get my costume together, I'll post pictures. You should too!

(Note: I just learned that the “t” in Godot is silent and I feel like I pulled a Larry…)

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

pearl could legit solo goku no cap

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

megarurp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

With both arms tied behind her back

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/593509/?page=1

No.
It can't end like this.
We have to keep this dream alive.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

megarurp wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

And blindfolded.

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

megarurp wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

And blindfolded.
and in sandals

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

megarurp wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

And blindfolded.
and in sandals
And socks.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shift+Down to scroll

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

I was laughing until I saw the name-

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

I've seen this image before, but it never stops being funny

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Same here but like-
BAHAHAHA
He does use courtroom drama to his advantage…

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Same here but like-
BAHAHAHA
He does use courtroom drama to his advantage…
I just looked it up. It's real.
The author's full name is Edward Wright
Edward means Guardian of Fortune
G u a r d i a n
(Maybe of justice as well as fortune?)

WE FOUND HIM GUYS

Cold_Brew
Scratcher
25 posts

Hello one and all, this is Ren! I died but I got better.

HOORAY!!!
It's Ren the Simp, hope you're having a good day and don't forget to drink some water!
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cold_Brew wrote:

Welcome back!
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cold_Brew wrote:

Me when when Ren's back:

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cold_Brew wrote:

Did you die?
Ren: Sadly, yes
Ren with an alt: BUT I LIVED!

I was going to make some kind of “Prosecutor Ren is dead” joke but I couldn't remember the exact quote-

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (Oct. 16, 2023 10:20:46)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

I finally got around to playing AAI2 and I've finally encountered Raymond Shields and I'm like–
I only know him from spoilers and hints from the forums and animatics, but, I'm honestly really happy. I'm hoping he's as good as a character as people make him out to be!
Edit: BAHAHAH HIM MISTAKING MILES FOR MANFRED I'M WHEEZING

Last edited by Crazibot (Oct. 17, 2023 23:51:46)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Phoenix wright the goat frfr clussy fever

Last edited by Mogus_man (Oct. 17, 2023 23:53:07)

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

I finally got around to playing AAI2 and I've finally encountered Raymond Shields and I'm like–
I only know him from spoilers and hints from the forums and animatics, but, I'm honestly really happy. I'm hoping he's as good as a character as people make him out to be!
Edit: BAHAHAH HIM MISTAKING MILES FOR MANFRED I'M WHEEZING
He's a lot better than people make him out to be, in my opinion. Everything about him is a joke, which means when he is serious, you know you're in for it-
Bro did it on purpose. XD He was such a (subtle) grade A jerk to Miles to begin with but you still love him.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Cold_Brew wrote:

Did you die?
Ren: Sadly, yes
Ren with an alt: BUT I LIVED!

I was going to make some kind of “Prosecutor Ren is dead” joke but I couldn't remember the exact quote-
He pulled an Optimus Prime lol-
I was going to make a joke involving a YT video of someone reacting to Godot in the anime by screaming “IT'S HIM IT'S HIMMM!!!” But I couldn't find it at all-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

…Just a heads up, but any kind of sprites you got in Objection.lol hosted by Discord are sure to be down by next month, as they've decided to take down their file hosting service. So I'd suggest looking through your sprites and converting them to something else, Postimg, ibb, whatever you use. All the cool kids are using File Garden though. (I'm debating on getting an account on there because it can host sound files too.)

Unfortunately, I HAVE dealt with this kind of stuff before, there were a lot of users that deleted their accounts so I lost almost all my AAI1&2 characters (except for Edgey, he's a chad). Imgur got rid of file sharing recently (Oh my gosh Raymond DS and all of AJ3's stuff is gone now for the time-being-), so I hope to sort of help preserve these sprites myself this time around. I'll probably be posting this in my sprite topic as well. Because… I'm sure everyone there has Discord sprites. I hate them so much rn-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Oct. 18, 2023 10:42:04)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.