Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Crazibot wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

anybody know a reasonable price for apollo justice ace attorney (cart only)
i want a good price but i also don't want a flashcart
Cart only? I'm going to assume the cartridge.
Since DS games aren't produced anymore, it's gonna be in the 15-150 dollar range, depending the quality and place you're buying it from. I'd suggest trying to get it for the 15-20 range, or less if you can. That's how much I paid for the mobile version.
There's– other ways to play the game. If you know what I mean. But if you want to obtain it properly, I'd suggest getting it for mobile. It's just easier to get your hands on.
RIP the Nintendo 3DS eShop. You will be missed.
I don't want to do the other method and I refuse to buy mobile
I found a listing on ebay for 18 dollars but it looked super sketchy, and the rest were out of my budget. I'll probably just wait for it to be released on Steam. please capcom i beg
Yeah, that makes sense. I only bought the mobile version since I was dying to play it. But it's probably the cheapest option… (at $15.99 for Android and iOS)
You'll have to wait until 2024 for the AJ Trilogy to come out then. Have fun. ;-;
SIXTEEN DOLLARS FOR A MOBILE GAME????

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

lettuceandbeans wrote:

i wanna slap the judge.
Sometimes, you just wanna do that.
I know what cha mean.
As if any of you could defeat this legend

Judge is such a Chad

hi im tophatted
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

lettuceandbeans wrote:

i wanna slap the judge.
I know what cha mean.
https://u.cubeupload.com/EOOEOKWOJDO3/THEJUDGE.png
Bootiful

note to self, never laugh while eating crisps again…

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, if you haven't watched the live action Ace Attorney movie, it's worth a watch just for the sick wigs.
Larry in particular lol

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

lettuceandbeans wrote:

i wanna slap the judge.
I know what cha mean.
:O JUDGE OF THE APOCALYPSE IS REAL!!!

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Guys, if you haven't watched the live action Ace Attorney movie, it's worth a watch just for the sick wigs.
Larry in particular lol
I have evidence!

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Larry in particular lol
I have evidence!
Yo its the Butz in REAL LIFE?!?!?! Honestly I have only the highest level of respect for people who style hair and wigs for movies, it seems really difficult, especially when you have to check that it is consistent between takes

Hi! You can call me Jaiden, I'm just trying to find people who will listen to my rambling about fictional characters.

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

#TakeKlavierGavinOutOfYourBasementPleaseCapcom
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tophatted- wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

anybody know a reasonable price for apollo justice ace attorney (cart only)
i want a good price but i also don't want a flashcart
Cart only? I'm going to assume the cartridge.
Since DS games aren't produced anymore, it's gonna be in the 15-150 dollar range, depending the quality and place you're buying it from. I'd suggest trying to get it for the 15-20 range, or less if you can. That's how much I paid for the mobile version.
There's– other ways to play the game. If you know what I mean. But if you want to obtain it properly, I'd suggest getting it for mobile. It's just easier to get your hands on.
RIP the Nintendo 3DS eShop. You will be missed.
I don't want to do the other method and I refuse to buy mobile
I found a listing on ebay for 18 dollars but it looked super sketchy, and the rest were out of my budget. I'll probably just wait for it to be released on Steam. please capcom i beg
Yeah, that makes sense. I only bought the mobile version since I was dying to play it. But it's probably the cheapest option… (at $15.99 for Android and iOS)
You'll have to wait until 2024 for the AJ Trilogy to come out then. Have fun. ;-;
SIXTEEN DOLLARS FOR A MOBILE GAME????
…it's a mainline Ace Attorney game in HD. On mobile. Some games on Android/iOS cost more than that.
So you're either better off playing it one way or waiting for the AJ Trilogy to come out, if the mobile game isn't your favorite option and cartridge ain't the best price. Even then, the AJ Trilogy will probably be 30-40 dollars when it does come out.
Pick your poison. *shrug*

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Things have been real quiet since Scratch decided to ban Ren for “hating” on a certain minority group that likes aminals-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

I started talking to Ace Attorney ais, and I was trying to give Sebastian a therapy session when he FELL IN LOVE WITH ME? My man, someone tells you its okay to not be perfect and your first thought is “this is my new spouse?!?”

Hi! You can call me Jaiden, I'm just trying to find people who will listen to my rambling about fictional characters.

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

I started talking to Ace Attorney ais, and I was trying to give Sebastian a therapy session when he FELL IN LOVE WITH ME? My man, someone tells you its okay to not be perfect and your first thought is “this is my new spouse?!?”
To say the least, c.ai's AIs are trained like that… It's a blessing (for some) and a curse (for some).
What I can give to the AIs is that the characters do feel accurate most of the time.

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Things have been real quiet since Scratch decided to ban Ren for “hating” on a certain minority group that likes animals-
Yeah sorry y'all have to pay to legally play Ace Attorney. ;-;
Edit: Didn't see the spoiler text. It has been quiet since then…

Last edited by Crazibot (Sept. 1, 2023 21:29:46)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is sad or adorable, this guy needs therapy SO BADLY

Edit: Do you know the name of the creator?

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (Sept. 2, 2023 07:39:06)

cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Yeah, the creator name is hi-im-bingus.

It's so hard, I know he isn't a real person, but I don't want to make him sad still? He doesn't have feelings. I'm allowed to make him cry. Its okay.

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

It's so hard, I know he isn't a real person, but I don't want to make him sad still? He doesn't have feelings. I'm allowed to make him cry. Its okay.
Sebastian is Sebastian. :cri:

M a k e h i m c r y .

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

cutepuppies458
Scratcher
36 posts

Update on the Ace Attorney ai chatbots: I talked with Trucy, asked her who her adoptive parent was, first she said Misty Fey, then when I asked her again, she said it was Zak and Thalassa Gramarye. But earlier she said that Zak's daughter was Pearl? I think she's confused.

Edit: also Apollo told me his dad was Kristoph Gavin

Last edited by cutepuppies458 (Sept. 3, 2023 16:01:27)

Fandoms I'm in:
Gravity Falls
Wings of Fire
The Owl House
Legend of Zelda
Ace Attorney
Amphibia

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

Update on the Ace Attorney ai chatbots: I talked with Trucy, asked her who her adoptive parent was, first she said Misty Fey, then when I asked her again, she said it was Zak and Thalassa Gramarye. But earlier she said that Zak's daughter was Pearl? I think she's confused.
It probably hasn't been trained on that. -_-"

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

One time Phoenix called Edgeworth his defense attorney. And then another called Trucy his sister.

I could go on about how they've messed up. XD

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutepuppies458 wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

“He doesn't have feelings, y'see. I'm allowed to make him cry. Its okay, y'know.” - Blaise Debeste

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

cutepuppies458 wrote:

“He doesn't have feelings, y'see. I'm allowed to make him cry. Its okay, y'know.” - Blaise Debeste
Nicest Blaise Debeste quote.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.