Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

I had another weird dream last night that inspired me to write this down:

In the mystical world of Mario Kart, an unexpected contender emerges: Maya Fey, the spirited spirit medium from the Ace Attorney series. Join Maya as she trades her courtroom antics for fast-paced racing in a thrilling crossover that combines both the worlds of mystery and kart racing!

Maya Fey - The vibrant spirit medium brings her infectious enthusiasm and mystical powers to the racetrack. She uses her channeling skills to summon in spirit allies that will then provide her with unique items and abilities during races. During the races, Maya's spiritual powers come into play. She can channel and call upon the spirits of past racers and opponents, who then will grant her temporary boosts, items, or defensive abilities.

Gosh. Now I just wanna to mod my Mario Kart game even more… If only I could figure out a way to make it work.
I would play that
I would wait five hours to download that
I would PAY MONEY

Not going to lie, I would do the same! XD
Thought: Ace Attorney racing game, similar to Mario Kart, but all the races have names based on the names of the games (I could only think of dumb puns for the first trilogy im sorry) :
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater – Drifting for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater – Tires and Tribulations

Yes!!!! I do approve! I might just go ahead and make a proof of concept teaser trailer for that.

Last edited by Pixelated_Pickax (June 18, 2023 17:37:32)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

In the mystical world of Mario Kart, an unexpected contender emerges: Maya Fey, the spirited spirit medium from the Ace Attorney series. Join Maya as she trades her courtroom antics for fast-paced racing in a thrilling crossover that combines both the worlds of mystery and kart racing!

Maya Fey - The vibrant spirit medium brings her infectious enthusiasm and mystical powers to the racetrack. She uses her channeling skills to summon in spirit allies that will then provide her with unique items and abilities during races. During the races, Maya's spiritual powers come into play. She can channel and call upon the spirits of past racers and opponents, who then will grant her temporary boosts, items, or defensive abilities.

Gosh. Now I just wanna to mod my Mario Kart game even more… If only I could figure out a way to make it work.
I would play that
I would PAY MONEY

Thought: Ace Attorney racing game, similar to Mario Kart, but all the races have names based on the names of the games (I could only think of dumb puns for the first trilogy im sorry) :

Yes!!!! I do approve! I might just go ahead and make a proof of concept teaser trailer for that.
I wanna make case art.
Who should make it on the case art.

Last edited by Crazibot (June 18, 2023 18:29:14)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Phoenix may be a simp, but he's a good dad.
I've talked about him and Trucy before (and once I find that post I'll link it here) so I'll save the paragraph.
Happy Father's Day.
WOW That's incredible! You're talented.

You beat me to it though lol

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crazibot/9aAlQB.jpg
I've talked about him and Trucy before (and once I find that post I'll link it here) so I'll save the paragraph.
Happy Father's Day.

https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/28829898343831102445.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/35438403921964452093.jpg
Aww, so cute!
Now I want to do some as well…The Father's Day cheer is infectious ig

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crazibot/9aAlQB.jpg
Happy Father's Day.

https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/28829898343831102445.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/35438403921964452093.jpg
AWWWWWWWW and thank you!
Sometimes we just need a bit of Trucy and Phoenix (or Beanix) in our lives-

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Now I want to do some as well…The Father's Day cheer is infectious ig
It is-

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

Nice work!
Thank you!

Also this is your reminder that technically Edgeworth has also adopted a kid(s)- He's adopted at least Sebastian (from what I've heard) and debatably Kay too.
Not to mention we could also be celebrating for Gregory Edgeworth too. I know this forum loves him to bits and pieces so I'm not going to leave him out.

Last edited by Crazibot (June 18, 2023 20:40:39)

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Happy Father's day. :)

Last edited by supermilkshake367 (June 18, 2023 20:44:52)

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Happy Father's Day.
AAAA- I love their relationship so much…!! :333 Thanks for sharing this!!

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

EEE- MORE!!

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 18, 2023 20:49:52)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Happy Father's Day to the good dads in Ace Attorney.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblr5c11abdf234e8f.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/b2lp3046764pw324.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblrn13c527NwX1rpb.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/b2lp3046769pw321.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblr5628369a3021e0.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/funi.png
Aw, that's half the art I have! XD
Guess I'll post some more.

I don't know whether his face is red cause he hurt it or he's just plain embarrassed- :skull:

And

(I find it extremely hard to find Byrne and Kay art. Dang-)

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 18, 2023 21:03:12)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IridiumArtz wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

supermilkshake367 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblr5c11abdf234e8f.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/b2lp3046764pw324.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblrn13c527NwX1rpb.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/b2lp3046769pw321.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/tumblr5628369a3021e0.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/funi.png

Happy Father's Day to the good dads in Ace Attorney.

Little Miles wearing Gregory's hat…
My heart continues to melt…
I have more. >:333

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

I would play that
I would PAY MONEY

I wanna make case art.
Who should make it on the case art.

Oooh! Sounds fancy! I’ll post on your profile some ideas!
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Not to mention we could also be celebrating for Gregory Edgeworth too. I know this forum loves him to bits and pieces so I'm not going to leave him out.
lol You can blame Cap for that.

Last edited by Also_lensdan1 (June 18, 2023 21:22:24)

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's talk about all the good things Iris and Dahlia's nameless dad did during the game!

……..

Oh, here we are!
Guess he's done nothing worthwhile in his life and all he cars about is his own greedy selfish purposes. I'm not even sure how he's even their father-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't reply to everything, but all the art everyone's posting is amazing.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

I take full responsibility. Lol
…….Okay, this is now my favorite piece of fanart. I'm dying they're so adorable!!!

Edit: Where'd that other one come from? I love it!

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 18, 2023 21:27:50)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Let's talk about all the good things Iris and Dahlia's nameless dad did during the game!

……..

Oh, here we are!
Guess he's done nothing worthwhile in his life and all he cars about is his own greedy selfish purposes. I'm not even sure how he's even their father-
Oh gosh- XD

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-
…….Okay, this is now my favorite piece of fanart. I'm dying they're so adorable!!!

Haha, you're welcome!

A Greggo account I follow posted it, but I think they got it elsewhere.

Last edited by Also_lensdan1 (June 18, 2023 21:35:33)

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

I can't reply to everything, but all the art everyone's posting is amazing.
It is. Although it's mostly been Gregory and Phoenix. XD I guess there are a couple of parallels with them.
There's also Drew Misham and Vera, Russell Berry and Regina, Literally no one except Gregory in AAI2, Dhurke Sahdmahdi, Rayfa, Apollo and not Nahyuta, and a lot more I probably don't know about because I haven't played as many of these games as I'd like. XD

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-

Haha, you're welcome!

Ah, okay. I think I saw the one with them at the fountain somewhere on Tumblr before.
Also where I get my stuff, elsewhere. XD I wish I could find out where some of this stuff came from to begin with.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

-Snippy-

Haha, you're welcome!

Ah, okay. I think I saw the one with them at the fountain somewhere on Tumblr before.
Also where I get my stuff, elsewhere. XD I wish I could find out where some of this stuff came from to begin with.
Ah, okay! I really like that one, idk why lol
Same! I'd like to give credit, but usually the fanart I find is reposed, so I can't.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…