Discuss Scratch

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Apparently there are two different kinds of lawyers in the UK, which I didn't know before?
Solicitors talk to the client and are kind of the PR side of things, they gather the facts to present to the barrister which is the one that actually goes into court.
Usually clients don't meet the barrister until like ten minutes before court starts

Hear me out: British AU where Maya is a solicitor and Phoenix is a barrister

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Apparently there are two different kinds of lawyers in the UK, which I didn't know before?
Solicitors talk to the client and are kind of the PR side of things, they gather the facts to present to the barrister which is the one that actually goes into court.
Usually clients don't meet the barrister until like ten minutes before court starts

It sounds like an absolute disaster (considering Maya is 17 in AA1) but I'd honestly be in for it.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

W R I G H T ! Why are there a bunch of teenaged girls in your office?

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crazibot/NQS57T.jpeg
THE AMOUNT OF TRUTH IN THAT ONE IMAGE-

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

It sounds like an absolute disaster (considering Maya is 17 in AA1) but I'd honestly be in for it.
Oh gosh, Ray being Gregory's solicitor might go a little better, but he'd eat all the paperwork-
Although to be real, none of these lawyers would like this process. Specifically Gregory because he likes to read his client's minds or something-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 8, 2023 20:09:41)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Phoenix: I'm legally adopting them to keep them safe from the sussier fans

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

*Sal Manella faces intensify outside the window*

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

*Sal Manella faces intensify outside the window*
I never thought I'd read this conversation in my life
Get Sal Manella out of here

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Oh gosh, Ray being Gregory's solicitor might go a little better, but he'd eat all the paperwork-
Although to be real, none of these lawyers would like this process. Specifically Gregory because he likes to read his client's minds or something-
Who said Wright wouldn't eat any of Maya's notes or any evidence

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Wait he'd eat it??

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Wait he'd eat it??
He ate Evidence in Mia's first case, what's stopping him now??

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wise words.

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

YES YES YES IT'S TRUE!

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Wise words.
Very.
Sus.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

YES YES YES IT'S TRUE!

SilKeaSilver wrote:

RIGHT??? THANK YOU!
How many people has he adopted into his family at this point-

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

YES YES YES IT'S TRUE!

SilKeaSilver wrote:

RIGHT??? THANK YOU!
How many people has he adopted into his family at this point-
Uh, just off the top of my head:
- Maya
- He didn't really adopt Mia, she adopted him as her little brother,
- Larry
- Pearl
- Ema
- Athena
- Apollo
- TRUCY
- Edgeworth

AND NOW ANOTHER EPISODE OF SILKEA HEADCANONS! Sponsered by the hour 2am:
- Maya: Phoenix's adopted younger sister
- Mia: This is my favourite Wright Family headcanon, Mia is the cool big sister/aunt to ALL OF THEM from the AFTERLIFE where she can WATCH OVER them with her BOWL of POPCORN!
- Larry: Phoenix's idiot younger brother? Hopeless cousin? Both?
- Pearl: Phoenix's part daughter, part really young sister, part adorable cousin the whole family fusses over at Christmas reunions
- Ema: Phoenix's adopted teenage daughter who will grow up to be the fun, nerdy aunt/older sister to the rest of the Wright Adoption Agency
- Athena: Phoenix's adopted LAWYER DAUGHTER, she even has her own prosecutor rival/ship tease and a cute robot, all the younger smols think she's the coolest human on the planet
- Apollo: Phoenix's adopted LAWYER SON, he even has his own prosecutor rival/ship tease, Phoenix is so proud
- TRUCY: Phoenix's adopted daughter bundle of pure undiluted smol and cute andadorable. Her bodyguard is paid for by the fandom.
- Edgeworth: Phoenix's slightly shady best friend/rival/ship tease from middle school, and honorary uncle to all the smols only semi-unwillingly. Has also adopted his own smol to be That One Crazy Cousin™ to all of Phoenix's smols

(screw timelines and official ages)

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (June 8, 2023 23:55:09)

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Wise words.
The queen of the memes speaks. Pwwwhh…!

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Uh, just off the top of my head:
- Maya
- He didn't really adopt Mia, she adopted him as her little brother,
- Larry
- Pearl
- Ema
- Athena
- Apollo
- TRUCY
- Edgeworth

AND NOW ANOTHER EPISODE OF SILKEA HEADCANONS! Sponsered by the hour 2am:
- Maya: Phoenix's adopted younger sister
- Mia: This is my favourite Wright Family headcanon, Mia is the cool big sister/aunt to ALL OF THEM from the AFTERLIFE where she can WATCH OVER them with her BOWL of POPCORN!
- Larry: Phoenix's idiot younger brother? Hopeless cousin? Both?
- Pearl: Phoenix's part daughter, part really young sister, part adorable cousin the whole family fusses over at Christmas reunions
- Ema: Phoenix's adopted teenage daughter who will grow up to be the fun, nerdy aunt/older sister to the rest of the Wright Adoption Agency
- Athena: Phoenix's adopted LAWYER DAUGHTER, she even has her own prosecutor rival/ship tease and a cute robot, all the younger smols think she's the coolest human on the planet
- Apollo: Phoenix's adopted LAWYER SON, he even has his own prosecutor rival/ship tease, Phoenix is so proud
- TRUCY: Phoenix's adopted daughter bundle of pure undiluted smol and cute andadorable. Her bodyguard is paid for by the fandom.
- Edgeworth: Phoenix's slightly shady best friend/rival/ship tease from middle school, and honorary uncle to all the smols only semi-unwillingly. Has also adopted his own smol to be That One Crazy Cousin™ to all of Phoenix's smols

(screw timelines and official ages)
I've also seen people say Phoenix also adopted Rayfa at the end of SOJ (oh geez am I looking for to this case or w h a t).

10/10 headcanons though. I think Edgeworth more adopted Ema though. Then again, he's also adopted Kay and Sebastian.

Normal day in the Ace Attorney forum. B)

Last edited by Crazibot (June 9, 2023 00:23:01)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hold up, I just realized Phoenix didn't talk to Espella until (pretty much) 10 minutes before the trial in Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright. So yeah, it has happened before, it's just that Maya wasn't his barrister. The person in question remains unnamed. (Unless it was Darklaw or something-)

So, it's pretty accurate to British law! I guess…?

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.