100+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

GUYS, HE'S HIP!
https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/32791717012130623829.jpg
CANON!
*Wipes away tear*
This is beautiful

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

GUYS, HE'S HIP!

CANON!
I can wholeheartedly confirm he said this. As he is hipper than Ray thinks.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Incorrect quote for the lulz

"I've looked like an old man my entire life and I'm not going to quit now!"
- Von Karma, probably

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

- Von Karma, probably
- Von Karma, right before Phoenix cross examines a parrot

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, so I had a really weird dream last night that has been festering in my head all day and I'm not sure if I should make it into a fanfic or not? So I figured I'd throw it at you guys and see what you think
TW: Mentions of DL-6, non-canon character death, mention of canon character deaths, Phoenix trying to bluff someone out of the afterlife
Okay, so the original dream was something along the lines of Edgeworth gets caught in a elevator during an earthquake (I know, I'm a horrible person in my dreams) and he and another person end up in that weird white expanse that is the afterlife in many popular media that I can't think of right now ANYWAY Gregory shows up and is like “Yo son, we've been waiting for you” and Edgeworth is like “Lol, wut? Am I hallucinating or something?” so Gregory is like “You died.” and Edgeworth is like: “Oh. Um, hello Father.” *Ashamed Edgeworth noises* and his father says something like: “Is this about the Von Karma thing?” and it turns out Gregory only gets news of the outside world by interviewing random people who die and at some point Von Karma came through on his way to hell and told him everything to try and break Gregory's spirit as much as possible and try and alienate him from his son (so even dead Von Karma is still trying to screw with the Edgeworth's minds) but Gregory gave Miles the benefit of the doubt.So at some point there was a Edgeworth father-son hug and I'm pretty sure I was watching from the POV of the other person who died at the same time as Edgeworth (check the beginning)
SO ANYWAY,
Here are some additional bits and pieces that I thought of afterwards:
Either Larry dies at the same time as him and proceeds to tell Gregory the Butz view of events (we all know what Larry is like as a witness)
“Larry is severely injured, but he'll live. He's having a near death experience right now.”
Pess! The little doggo!
Or Phoenix dies at the same time as him and sees Mia , who tells him that he's done a good job and that she's been telling Gregory as much as she can remember about Edgeworth but she's been getting distracted and talking about other things as well because she's possessing Maya and little bits of Maya's personality are leaking through.
Phoenix has to go back when the medical team or whatever manages to resuscitate him.
Phoenix slamming his hand down on thin air to object to Edgeworth being dead.
Phoenix trying to present evidence that the world still needs Edgeworth
Edgeworth arguing with Phoenix about whether or not it's possible to object to death.
“I've been waiting for you, Miles. Though I must admit, I didn't expect to see you again this soon.”

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Okay, so I had a really weird dream last night that has been festering in my head all day and I'm not sure if I should make it into a fanfic or not? So I figured I'd throw it at you guys and see what you think
TW: Mentions of DL-6, non-canon character death, mention of canon character deaths, Phoenix trying to bluff someone out of the afterlife
Okay, so the original dream was something along the lines of Edgeworth gets caught in a elevator during an earthquake (I know, I'm a horrible person in my dreams) and he and another person end up in that weird white expanse that is the afterlife in many popular media that I can't think of right now ANYWAY Gregory shows up and is like “Yo son, we've been waiting for you” and Edgeworth is like “Lol, wut? Am I hallucinating or something?” so Gregory is like “You died.” and Edgeworth is like: “Oh. Um, hello Father.” *Ashamed Edgeworth noises* and his father says something like: “Is this about the Von Karma thing?” and it turns out Gregory only gets news of the outside world by interviewing random people who die and at some point Von Karma came through on his way to hell and told him everything to try and break Gregory's spirit as much as possible and try and alienate him from his son (so even dead Von Karma is still trying to screw with the Edgeworth's minds) but Gregory gave Miles the benefit of the doubt.So at some point there was a Edgeworth father-son hug and I'm pretty sure I was watching from the POV of the other person who died at the same time as Edgeworth (check the beginning)
SO ANYWAY,
Here are some additional bits and pieces that I thought of afterwards:
Either Larry dies at the same time as him and proceeds to tell Gregory the Butz view of events (we all know what Larry is like as a witness)
“Larry is severely injured, but he'll live. He's having a near death experience right now.”
Pess! The little doggo!
Or Phoenix dies at the same time as him and sees Mia , who tells him that he's done a good job and that she's been telling Gregory as much as she can remember about Edgeworth but she's been getting distracted and talking about other things as well because she's possessing Maya and little bits of Maya's personality are leaking through.
Phoenix has to go back when the medical team or whatever manages to resuscitate him.
Phoenix slamming his hand down on thin air to object to Edgeworth being dead.
Phoenix trying to present evidence that the world still needs Edgeworth
Edgeworth arguing with Phoenix about whether or not it's possible to object to death.
“I've been waiting for you, Miles. Though I must admit, I didn't expect to see you again this soon.”
. ……….Imagine objecting to someone being dead-

Crazy dream though. My dreams are usually kind of abstract or I'm just in weird places. I did however get stuck in an elevator once during a dream, and it was in a grocery/thrift store. Ace Attorney games were there, and the elevator I got stuck in (with my dad, by the way. That detail bothers me-) didn't even go anywhere. It tricked you into thinking it did. And it just locked me in. Forget dream interpretation, that was just plain weird.
I'll be quiet, that dream was even weirder than I'm letting on.

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 15, 2023 20:46:49)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

- Von Karma, probably
- Von Karma, right before Phoenix cross examines a parrot
Von Karma, when Franzy was born.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

IridiumArtz
Scratcher
26 posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/Screenshot20230615Al.png
But for whom? He is shipped with practically every character in existence…
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

IridiumArtz wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

But for whom? He is shipped with practically every character in existence…
Oh geez, don't start.
He's got all the love interests that those Harem (?) Anime characters wish they had.

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Simpnix-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (June 17, 2023 20:43:54)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

IridiumArtz
Scratcher
26 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/cry.gif
Simpnix-
(Wait, I thought he had RYU written on his jumper-
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

I had another weird dream last night that inspired me to write this down:

In the mystical world of Mario Kart, an unexpected contender emerges: Maya Fey, the spirited spirit medium from the Ace Attorney series. Join Maya as she trades her courtroom antics for fast-paced racing in a thrilling crossover that combines both the worlds of mystery and kart racing!

Maya Fey - The vibrant spirit medium brings her infectious enthusiasm and mystical powers to the racetrack. She uses her channeling skills to summon in spirit allies that will then provide her with unique items and abilities during races. During the races, Maya's spiritual powers come into play. She can channel and call upon the spirits of past racers and opponents, who then will grant her temporary boosts, items, or defensive abilities.

Gosh. Now I just wanna to mod my Mario Kart game even more… If only I could figure out a way to make it work.

Last edited by Pixelated_Pickax (June 17, 2023 23:26:54)

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

IridiumArtz wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/cry.gif
Simpnix-
(Wait, I thought he had RYU written on his jumper-
Well, that's the Japanese version, since his name is Ryuichi (I hope I spelt that correctly-) there. It was changed to a P in America for localization reasons.
Probably the same with other countries too, depending on his name. Like, Edgeworth's parking stub is labeled “Benjamin Hunter” in France.

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Phoenix may be a simp, but he's a good dad.
I've talked about him and Trucy before (and once I find that post I'll link it here) so I'll save the paragraph.
Happy Father's Day.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

I've talked about him and Trucy before (and once I find that post I'll link it here) so I'll save the paragraph.
Happy Father's Day.
OH NO IT'S SO CUTE THAT-
This user has been melted after a cuteness overload. Please contact customer service for details

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

In the mystical world of Mario Kart, an unexpected contender emerges: Maya Fey, the spirited spirit medium from the Ace Attorney series. Join Maya as she trades her courtroom antics for fast-paced racing in a thrilling crossover that combines both the worlds of mystery and kart racing!

Maya Fey - The vibrant spirit medium brings her infectious enthusiasm and mystical powers to the racetrack. She uses her channeling skills to summon in spirit allies that will then provide her with unique items and abilities during races. During the races, Maya's spiritual powers come into play. She can channel and call upon the spirits of past racers and opponents, who then will grant her temporary boosts, items, or defensive abilities.

Gosh. Now I just wanna to mod my Mario Kart game even more… If only I could figure out a way to make it work.
I would play that
I would wait five hours to download that
I would PAY MONEY

Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

I would play that
I would PAY MONEY

Not going to lie, I would do the same! XD
Pixelated_Pickax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Happy Father's Day.
Nice work!
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Pixelated_Pickax wrote:

I would play that
I would PAY MONEY

Not going to lie, I would do the same! XD
Thought: Ace Attorney racing game, similar to Mario Kart, but all the races have names based on the names of the games (I could only think of dumb puns for the first trilogy im sorry) :
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater – Drifting for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Accelerater – Tires and Tribulations

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (June 18, 2023 17:29:19)