1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Not to mention we could also be celebrating for Gregory Edgeworth too. I know this forum loves him to bits and pieces so I'm not going to leave him out.
lol You can blame Cap for that.
-Snippy-
I take full responsibility. Lol
…….Okay, this is now my favorite piece of fanart. I'm dying they're so adorable!!!

Edit: Where'd that other one come from? I love it!
Haha, you're welcome!

A Greggo account I follow posted it, but I think they got it elsewhere.
Ah, okay. I think I saw the one with them at the fountain somewhere on Tumblr before.
Also where I get my stuff, elsewhere. XD I wish I could find out where some of this stuff came from to begin with.
Ah, okay! I really like that one, idk why lol
Same! I'd like to give credit, but usually the fanart I find is reposed, so I can't.
The fanart I posted earlier involving Miles playing baseball was originally from Pixiv, but the person who made it deleted their account. So there's probably more and it's just sort of lost-

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Not to mention we could also be celebrating for Gregory Edgeworth too. I know this forum loves him to bits and pieces so I'm not going to leave him out.
lol You can blame Cap for that.
-Snippy-
I take full responsibility. Lol
…….Okay, this is now my favorite piece of fanart. I'm dying they're so adorable!!!

Edit: Where'd that other one come from? I love it!
Haha, you're welcome!

A Greggo account I follow posted it, but I think they got it elsewhere.
Ah, okay. I think I saw the one with them at the fountain somewhere on Tumblr before.
Also where I get my stuff, elsewhere. XD I wish I could find out where some of this stuff came from to begin with.
Ah, okay! I really like that one, idk why lol
Same! I'd like to give credit, but usually the fanart I find is reposed, so I can't.
The fanart I posted earlier involving Miles playing baseball was originally from Pixiv, but the person who made it deleted their account. So there's probably more and it's just sort of lost-
That's sad. It's cute fanart!

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I spent forever making this!

I'm planning on doing ENFJ next! :) Probably with Klavier Gavin or Rinoa Heartilly.

And I was gonna post this elsewhere, but Homemade Memes has been questionable lately.

Last edited by Also_lensdan1 (June 18, 2023 22:56:13)

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

I'm planning on doing ENFJ next! :) Probably with Klavier Gavin or Rinoa Heartilly.

And I was gonna post this elsewhere, but Homemade Memes has been questionable lately.
Lovely!! And I would think accurate. ;w;
I'd love to see ENFJ next! I'm actually an ENFJ myself.

Gumshoe and Shi-Long Lang are also ENFJs (Perhaps why their characters appeal to me so much)!

Last edited by Crazibot (June 19, 2023 01:12:49)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Ah….. Literally everything in that picture is me-

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

-Snippy-

Lovely!! And I would think accurate. ;w;
I'd love to see ENFJ next! I'm actually an ENFJ myself.

Gumshoe and Shi-Long Lang are also ENFJs (Perhaps why their characters appeal to me so much)!
Thanks!

Yeah, I love you guys lol. ENFJs have always been my most loyal friends. But I probably will! If you can think of any joke/idea in the same format as the INTP one, please tell me! I want it to be accurate as well as funny.

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

-Snippy-

xD I'm glad you approve! That means I did a good job. When I was writing “Sleep? Haha, what's that?” I was instantly reminded of you lol

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

-Snippy-

xD I'm glad you approve! That means I did a good job. When I was writing “Sleep? Haha, what's that?” I was instantly reminded of you lol
*Totally not me replying at 3 AM*
Yeah, you definitely did a good job. In describing Ema too-

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Most normal moment of the most normal Courtroom I've done:

-My favorite Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/Screenshot20230619Co.png
For a moment I thought this was an screenshot from one of the games and was really confused…
It's hilarious tho XDXDXD

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

PFFFLFFT- You took a screenshot! XD
Can confirm these things can get out of hand.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Beautiful.
Very beautiful-

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

6-5 Spoilers
Y'ALL WRIGHT DID THE IMPOSSIBLE
HE GOT THE JUDGE ON HIS SIDE
AND HE'S NOT SUPPOSED BLUFFING
Then again he could be we just wouldn't know from Apollo's POV.

EDIT: Alright, I think Wright is… Now out of character. But it kinda makes sense with him being older?? But it also doesn't make sense considering what happened in The Rite of Turnabout?
“You didn't think I'd come to court without witnesses and evidence, did you?”
Wright, you sound more and more like a prosecutor the more this civil trial goes on. T-T

EDIT: now I know why he felt out of character
Maya's kidnapped again and he's prepared so that Maya can be returned safely… It's kinda sad to see this happen AGAIN but goodness, I can't help but feel bad…

Last edited by Crazibot (June 21, 2023 18:58:51)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/Screenshot2023061402.png
Beautiful.
Very beautiful-
Oh yes, I forgot about something. He ended up trying to exert heat from his wrists. It did not work.

And when Ema said she could taste the fragrance, Greggy licked his arm-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

6-5 Spoilers

EDIT: Alright, I think Wright is… Now out of character. But it kinda makes sense with him being older?? But it also doesn't make sense considering what happened in The Rite of Turnabout?
Wright, you sound more and more like a prosecutor the more this civil trial goes on. T-T

Maya's kidnapped again and he's prepared so that Maya can be returned safely… It's kinda sad to see this happen AGAIN but goodness, I can't help but feel bad…

So, if you want to make the trial last only one day instead of the usual three, you just kidnap Maya?
Is this implying that Phoenix doesn't prepare much for his trials because he is JUST THAT CONFIDENT IN HIS SUPERIOR BLUFFING ABILITIES?!
Prosecutors, you'd better be taking notes

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

6-5 Spoilers

So, if you want to make the trial last only one day instead of the usual three, you just kidnap Maya?
Is this implying that Phoenix doesn't prepare much for his trials because he is JUST THAT CONFIDENT IN HIS SUPERIOR BLUFFING ABILITIES?!
Prosecutors, you'd better be taking notes
HE NORMALLY DOES THOUGH. HE BARELY PLANS ANYTHIN-
He normally collects evidence, has a semi-alright outline of what he thinks happens, and theN HE BLUFFS HIS WAY OUT ONCE HIS ARGUMENT FALLS.
(Every Ace Attorney game with Phoenix Wright being the main protagonist in a nutshell)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/CaptainVictoria/Screenshot2023061402.png
Beautiful.
Very beautiful-
Oh yes, I forgot about something. He ended up trying to exert heat from his wrists. It did not work.

And when Ema said she could taste the fragrance, Greggy licked his arm-
wOw
Chaotic.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
IridiumArtz
Scratcher
26 posts

Kristoph's Unofficial Theme Song
(I found an Ace Attorney animatic with this song, which I can't link because it has swearing. It's called ‘You’re gonna go far Klav' if you want to look it up and are okay with swearing)
(I've blanked out the swearwords)
Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach
Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line, a mob jumps to their feet
Now dance, f—er, dance, man, he never had a chance
And no one even knew it was really only you
And now you steal away
Take him out today
Nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid
With a thousand lies and a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Hit ’em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
Slowly out of line, and drifting closer in your sight
So play it out, I’m wide awake, it's a scene about me
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
And if you can't get what you want, well, it's all because of me
Now dance, f—er, dance, man, I never had a chance
And no one even knew, it was really only you
And now you'll lead the way
Show the light of day
Nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid
Trust deceived
See ‘em running for their lives
Now dance, f—er, dance, he never had a chance
And no one even knew, it was really only you
So dance, f—er, dance, I never had a chance
It was really only you
See ’em running for their lives
Clever alibis, Lord of the Flies
See 'em running for their lives
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

IridiumArtz wrote:

(I found an Ace Attorney animatic with this song, which I can't link because it has swearing. It's called ‘You’re gonna go far Klav' if you want to look it up and are okay with swearing)
-Snip, but context is Lyrics-
I'VE MENTIONED THIS SONG AND THE ANIMATIC BEFORE! /pos
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring!
It's an amazing animatic (although it is explicit) and is one of the reasons I got into the fandom. Top tier.

Last edited by Crazibot (June 22, 2023 16:02:07)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

IridiumArtz wrote:

-Snip, but context is Lyrics-
I'VE MENTIONED THIS SONG AND THE ANIMATIC BEFORE! /pos
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring!
It's an amazing animatic (although it is explicit) and is one of the reasons I got into the fandom. Top tier.
Ooh, I'll have to look it up later. I like the Offspring and a animatic that isn't Wrightworth appeals to me…
(After a while, you start to get tired of endless shipping animatics :skull
ooh, page queen!

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (June 22, 2023 17:37:22)