Discuss Scratch

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Been replaying The Stolen Turnabout and good lord, Luke Atmey is amazing. The man might honestly be my favorite character in the whole trilogy.
He reminds me of someone, like some other cartoon character that looks like him but isn't him and I can't think who, it's driving me up the wall

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Been replaying The Stolen Turnabout and good lord, Luke Atmey is amazing. The man might honestly be my favorite character in the whole trilogy.
I played it for a while and I hated him with a passion.
(I still kinda do but- Ngl he's still funi)

Last edited by supermilkshake367 (May 31, 2023 00:39:59)

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Baliff: You have been accused of high treason and if found guilty, you will be shot.
Defendant: I object!
Baliff: What do you object to?
Defendant: I couldn't think of anything to say
Judge: Sustained!
Baliff: Why?!
Defendant: I couldn't think of anything to say either

Now for that popular game show: Ace Attorney segment or Marx Brothers skit?

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Baliff: You have been accused of high treason and if found guilty, you will be shot.

Marx Brother skit.
We barely use “Sustained” in our lovely Ace Attorney court… Not to mention the Baliff barely speaks.

Imagine I said all of that and it was in Ace Attorney.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Marx Brother skit.
We barely use “Sustained” in our lovely Ace Attorney court… Not to mention the Baliff barely speaks.

I'm super tempted to make it in objection.lol for the lulz

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Marx Brother skit.

O h n o
Then I've made a fool of myself. More foolish than a fool.

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Imagine having an unfinished Ace Attorney guide so you have to finish it yourself.

It's kinda understandable considering there's a lot in Turnabout Revolution…
Dang, is there a finished one?
Haha, I'm finishing it.
There's playthroughs (which thank goodness), but past AA3, there's not a lot of good guides. So that's fun.
Dang, I'm surprised there aren't. The internet has been very good to me looking for walkthroughs on AAI2, and that one isn't even that accessible to the regular civilian same degree as Revolution, right?
How??? I mean, I guess it kinda makes sense?
Considering people already had to put so much effort into just translating AAI2, I would think someone who has access to it would write a guide for it (Which, there is multiple, I would know).
I'm not sure why AA6 guides would be so hard to find. Then again, at least for Turnabout Revolution, the case is ridiculously long, taking an “average” player 12 hours, and the Speedrun for it taking 3. So I guess the case being so lengthy might give it a reason to not have a completed guide. As for the rest of the game, the guide was complete, just had some typos.
Although, I'm helping finish said guide. Hopefully if someone else plays Turnabout Revolutions, they won't be so much in a pickle as I was. (Slight Case Spoilers) Especially considering there was a puzzle that was kinda difficult. And heartbreaking moments in just the Investigation??? Like???
……You're probably right. I'm just glad people cared about it enough to make a translation, and walkthroughs. I really love that game-
They're too busy speculating when AAVII's coming out to bother making a playthrough for VI.
Maybe VII should have gotten itself stuck in Japan if it wanted attention. Lol

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Marx Brother skit.

O h n o
More foolish than the fool that follows you! *Whip*

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Marx Brother skit.

O h n o
More foolish than the fool that follows you! *Whip*
https://objection.lol/objection/5195626
Now I wish I'd added Franziska…
Give me five minutes

Franziska added! (before, it was Edgeworth)

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (May 31, 2023 03:57:24)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

……You're probably right. I'm just glad people cared about {AAI2} enough to make a translation, and walkthroughs. I really love that game-
They're too busy speculating when AAVII's coming out to bother making a playthrough for VI.
I'll have to (continue to) play it sometime after AA6. I got to starting it, but I have to be in the right mood to play it, considering how tedious I find it. Other than that, I heard it's pretty good from everyone here.
I've lost hope for an AA7. Playing through AA6 has made me come to realize that- everything is already wrapped up.
ESSAY COMING TO YOUR FORUM SOON: WHY I THINK THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE AN ACE ATTORNEY 7
…as soon as I finish up Turnabout Revolution.

Last edited by Crazibot (May 31, 2023 11:29:09)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

……You're probably right. I'm just glad people cared about {AAI2} enough to make a translation, and walkthroughs. I really love that game-
I'll have to (continue to) play it sometime after AA6. I got to starting it, but I have to be in the right mood to play it, considering how tedious I find it. Other than that, I heard it's pretty good from everyone here.
I've lost hope for an AA7. Playing through AA6 has made me come to realize that- everything is already wrapped up.
ESSAY COMING TO YOUR FORUM SOON: WHY I THINK THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE AN ACE ATTORNEY 7
…as soon as I finish up Turnabout Revolution.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Kay would totally do that though.
Reminds me of a comic where it was “The Edgeworth Impersonation Game” and Mr. Hat, Sebastian, and Ema all made impressions of Edgeworth (some more or less).
I'm not sure where to find it right now (I did find it in my Pinterest) but the comic was h i l a r i o u s -

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Pfff- This should be canon.

But how'd she get it down from that flat frame? It looks like he ironed it flat. XD

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

https://u.cubeupload.com/ForestOwl22/E68AE4F334294DFAA16F.jpeg
Pfff- This should be canon.

But how'd she get it down from that flat frame? It looks like he ironed it flat. XD
She is a master thief :-) (autocorrect just tried to write ‘heir’ instead, that's an interesting one…)

supermilkshake367
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

I've found fanart similar to that.

Hello

I have saved you from my cringe.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS: In some of Ema Skye's RFTA sprites, her pupils look like hearts. Specifically the one with her sunglasses down!

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

Luke Atmey goes on a Zvarri. Next switch game.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

I love Matt Engarde's character design so so much.
I'm stealing his hair to use on my OCs

I love how it's like flip dorky film star flip no more Mr Nice Guy

He's one of my favorite defendants tbh

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (June 2, 2023 23:37:54)

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

I love Matt Engarde's character design so so much.
I'm stealing his hair to use on my OCs

I love how it's like flip dorky film star flip no more Mr Nice Guy

He's one of my favorite defendants tbh
he literally looks like anime me

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.