100+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Yes:

(It's grape juice, ST.)
OHMIGOSH I have that bookmarked!
XDDD It's the most canonically accurate fanart I've ever seen.
Lol, yeah. Knowing about that bit of promotional art of dronk Ema, I wholeheartedly agree.

(Edit: POV: You press the submit button and see “I'm wholeheartedly agree” as it saves and there's nothing you can do about it! :D)

Last edited by Not_Captain (Dec. 29, 2022 13:08:26)

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

Oh yeah, Iris is for sure someone who needs therapy.
But who needs it the most? Probably Klavier. I don't feel like typing down all the reasons why, but he's definitely got the Trauma™
Ooh, yeah. And they're kind of in the same bandwagon.

(Hop aboard the “Your sibling manipulated you and murdered a dude” train!)

I think it'd be fun if Klavier met Iris, don't know why, and he'd probably flirt with her.

Pssst- they all work…!
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Oh, Iris probably needs a big deal of therapy… I won't go into it since Bridge to the Turnabout really got in-depth and I'm not willing to spoil all of that (and I don't want to type that all out xD)
It seems like a decent way to make Ace Attorney characters is to give them trauma. Then again this game is about a bunch of lawyers solving murders basically. A Law Drama some may say

Phoenix probably has a lot of mental issues and problems he has to deal with on a regular basis. (Personally a headcanon but with the evidence, I don't think it's wrong…) I mean, he's always putting himself last. Like with (Welcome to major AJ spoilers with Crazibot)Trucy. He had just lost his badge to a forged piece of evidence Trucy gave him. He just lost his passion for/in life. He basically lost- everything. And if he hadn't, he was bound to do so. Yet, Phoenix still takes in this girl, who once again, played a part in making him lose his badge, and takes her in as basically his own child because she had no relatives who would (be able to). At 25-26, unemployed (at that moment).
He also had to worry about a job at that time (even though Trucy was willing to provide, which still drives me insane,) because once again, 25-year-old ex-attorney Phoenix Wright now has to take care of another kid. Phoenix has been broke up to this point, and now he has to work for not just himself, a tiny little child.
TL,DR; Even after Trucy played a part in losing Phoenix's job, he still raised her as his own kid anyways, putting her needs before his own.
7-9 years later, he probably doesn't hold those events against her though (y'know, she was 9), but it probably still hurt him a bit. Kristoph managed to manipulate Trucy, Klavier, Phoenix himself- that feeling of being manipulated is probably still there. Not towards Trucy, but towards Kristoph- who he may be reminded of by her (and possibly Klavier).

…Phoenix is a very, very kind man. And at what cost? His own mental state.
(This has been an essay about why Phoenix Wright probably has some mental issues.
(IRIS IS PRECIOUS, keep her from all the bad in the world from now on because she's seen too much! Let Gregory Edgeworth be her father too instead of that jewelry jerk!-)

Wow… I had no idea she was involved in that! Poor baby, she probably felt like it was her fault! Zak Gramarye, most importantly Kristoph, you are scum!
(No idea how much of a scum Zak really but I already kind of hate him-)

Yeah, Phoenix is such a good man. Why does all of this have to happen to him? He's slowly inching up into my most favorite characters lists and its so rare for me to do that with a main character.

Pssst- they all work…!

-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

But who needs it the most? Probably Klavier. I don't feel like typing down all the reasons why, but he's definitely got the Trauma™

I think it'd be fun if Klavier met Iris, don't know why, and he'd probably flirt with her.
why do I feel like their friendship would be like- super cute and wholesome??
(Klavier flirts with everyone. That's just… Klavier)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Merry Almost Christmas everyone!
ALMOST CHRISTMAS MEANS IT WASN'T CHRISTMAS-
IN OTHER WORDS, IT WASNT CHRISTMAS YET!

also is Trucy’s mother ever stated or is it open to theories?
Trucy's mother is stated in (The Game) Apollo Justice.

I RULE THIS PAGE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH- /j
Is she literally the only character with both parents documented in-game?? Not to mention Phoenix! She has three different parents!!
I'm going to make this Ace Attorney styled- know all my statements are light-hearted and I'm just joking around.

I don't think she is the only character! (AA4/AJ and AA6/SOJ Spoilers) We actually figure out what happened to Apollo's Dad in the sixth game- I think he's had a foster dad too. With that, Trucy isn't the only character stated to have both of her parents, Apollo also has his biological mom, dad, and at least a foster dad too! I haven't fully played through SOJ so I'm not entirely sure, but I've had enough spoilers to ruin it for me…
That last part be lookin’ like Ron DeLite…
Finished AA2 and decently far in AA3
I love the ending of AA2 (C’mon! Say it!) (the good one, anyway. would be cool if they based AJ on the storyline of the bad ending, would make sense)

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

why do I feel like their friendship would be like- super cute and wholesome??
(Klavier flirts with everyone. That's just… Klavier)
Welll, yeah. I think it would be! And they definitely would have a lot to talk about.

(Lol, don't I know it? He sounds like he'd fit pretty well in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy if you get my meaning-)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Merry Almost Christmas everyone!
ALMOST CHRISTMAS MEANS IT WASN'T CHRISTMAS-
IN OTHER WORDS, IT WASNT CHRISTMAS YET!

also is Trucy’s mother ever stated or is it open to theories?
Trucy's mother is stated in (The Game) Apollo Justice.

I RULE THIS PAGE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH- /j
Is she literally the only character with both parents documented in-game?? Not to mention Phoenix! She has three different parents!!
I'm going to make this Ace Attorney styled- know all my statements are light-hearted and I'm just joking around.

I don't think she is the only character! (AA4/AJ and AA6/SOJ Spoilers) We actually figure out what happened to Apollo's Dad in the sixth game- I think he's had a foster dad too. With that, Trucy isn't the only character stated to have both of her parents, Apollo also has his biological mom, dad, and at least a foster dad too! I haven't fully played through SOJ so I'm not entirely sure, but I've had enough spoilers to ruin it for me…
That last part be lookin’ like Ron DeLite…
Finished AA2 and decently far in AA3
I love the ending of AA2 (C’mon! Say it!) (the good one, anyway. would be cool if they based AJ on the storyline of the bad ending, would make sense)
That's the joke and reference. xD
Nice! Sounds like you're getting through the Trilogy quick. It took me from January to June of this year finish the games. (The difference is that I gotta be in the right mood, which is why I get through the games quite slowly).
I loved the ending of AA2, it was very heartwarming after the whole disaster (Wonderful writing, terrible events disaster) of a last case. (and that would be interesting- considering all that happens in AJ…)

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Me when:

Last edited by Not_Captain (Dec. 30, 2022 13:35:34)

Pssst- they all work…!

-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Oh, Iris probably needs a big deal of therapy… I won't go into it since Bridge to the Turnabout really got in-depth and I'm not willing to spoil all of that (and I don't want to type that all out xD)
It seems like a decent way to make Ace Attorney characters is to give them trauma. Then again this game is about a bunch of lawyers solving murders basically. A Law Drama some may say

Phoenix probably has a lot of mental issues and problems he has to deal with on a regular basis. (Personally a headcanon but with the evidence, I don't think it's wrong…) I mean, he's always putting himself last. Like with (Welcome to major AJ spoilers with Crazibot)Trucy. He had just lost his badge to a forged piece of evidence Trucy gave him. He just lost his passion for/in life. He basically lost- everything. And if he hadn't, he was bound to do so. Yet, Phoenix still takes in this girl, who once again, played a part in making him lose his badge, and takes her in as basically his own child because she had no relatives who would (be able to). At 25-26, unemployed (at that moment).
He also had to worry about a job at that time (even though Trucy was willing to provide, which still drives me insane,) because once again, 25-year-old ex-attorney Phoenix Wright now has to take care of another kid. Phoenix has been broke up to this point, and now he has to work for not just himself, a tiny little child.
TL,DR; Even after Trucy played a part in losing Phoenix's job, he still raised her as his own kid anyways, putting her needs before his own.
7-9 years later, he probably doesn't hold those events against her though (y'know, she was 9), but it probably still hurt him a bit. Kristoph managed to manipulate Trucy, Klavier, Phoenix himself- that feeling of being manipulated is probably still there. Not towards Trucy, but towards Kristoph- who he may be reminded of by her (and possibly Klavier).

…Phoenix is a very, very kind man. And at what cost? His own mental state.
(This has been an essay about why Phoenix Wright probably has some mental issues.
(IRIS IS PRECIOUS, keep her from all the bad in the world from now on because she's seen too much! Let Gregory Edgeworth be her father too instead of that jewelry jerk!-)

Wow… I had no idea she was involved in that! Poor baby, she probably felt like it was her fault! Zak Gramarye, most importantly Kristoph, you are scum!
(No idea how much of a scum Zak really but I already kind of hate him-)

Yeah, Phoenix is such a good man. Why does all of this have to happen to him? He's slowly inching up into my most favorite characters lists and its so rare for me to do that with a main character.
(I wonder how it's like in jail for Iris. Let's hope she's not with the Trilogy culprits…actually that sounds like an interesting animation idea…)
(Gregory would be a good father to a lot of people, let's be honest. He's a great father figure (from what I know).)
Trucy has been through a lot. She's quite emotionally strong though, considering what Phoenix says at the end of AJ.
Zak is… an interesting character. (Welcome to another episode of major AJ spoilers with Crazibot)He basically abandoned his daughter so he wouldn't get a guilty verdict laid on him (b/c Phoenix had just picked up Zak's case and didn't have that much evidence) and wouldn't get his friend a life in jail for a crime he didn't commit.
It was a trade off (considering the situation and what he knew):
- Him and Valant not go to jail and abandon his daughter and forever hide his entire life (until the law where it says you legally dead kicks in). This is what we got.
- He goes to jail (even though he's innocent) and Trucy is left without a father (not to mention Phoenix's reputation as a lawyer is affected in this outcome, he used forged evidence). Not to mention the magician group is now just Valant now that Zak is arrested (and even then, Zak had the right to all of the magic that his father-in-law had). Although, it's possible his brother may have adopted Trucy in this outcome (or Phoenix).
- His friend goes to jail (even though he's innocent) yet Trucy has a father. Although, most likely in this outcome, Phoenix would of had to somehow get away with accidentally using forged evidence…
I'm not justifying his actions at all, but this is like the list I made for DL-6; one change and the whole universe would alter.
The other, most likely impossible yet also most Phoenix Wright outcome to have is:
A. Bluff and say a 3rd person entered
B. Bluff and say (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING AND CASE SPOILER) that, well, Magnifi shot himself and the crime scene was manipulated (the latter Phoenix did argue, I think)
We also have to remember that Zak came back (As Shadi) and gave Phoenix:
1. The rights Magnifi tricks for Trucy (So he at least somewhat cared about her…)
2. And a note saying he killed Magnifi (because he probably didn't want Valant to suffer the reputation damage from the case)
Then again, he was also going to accuse Wright of cheating in poker by working with Olga. Which failed.
TL,DR: Zak is a very unique character with interesting morals. Abandoned his daughter so Valant wouldn't get a life in jail and later came back to give Trucy Magnifi's tricks and a note saying that he killed Magnifi. (And accuse Wright of cheating in Poker)
My Opinion in a Nutshell: He could of done things better. Maybe let Phoenix do his job or even tell him about the last page of the notebook which he had. Very morally grey character.

-End of rant? I don't know what this is-
Phoenix a really good man. (AJ spoilers and slight DD spoilers)Minus a lot of Apollo Justice. He kinda gave Apollo forged evidence and could of lost Apollo his badge but… since Apollo gets some sort of brain damage by Dual Destinies, we don't talk about that. He probably gets put through all of this because- well, he is (at least one of) the main character(s). I like how they write it though. Sometimes we don't even feel like Phoenix is the main character cuz everyone else feels like they could be the main character too.

Breaking News: Apparently this isn't the first time I call Zak an interesting character.

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 30, 2022 14:42:40)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Me when:
It's a….
It's a…
A TURNABOUT

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

(I wonder how it's like in jail for Iris. Let's hope she's not with the Trilogy culprits…actually that sounds like an interesting animation idea…)
(Gregory would be a good father to a lot of people, let's be honest. He's a great father figure (from what I know).)
Trucy has been through a lot. She's quite emotionally strong though, considering what Phoenix says at the end of AJ.
Zak is… an interesting character. (Welcome to another episode of major AJ spoilers with Crazibot)He basically abandoned his daughter so he wouldn't get a guilty verdict laid on him (b/c Phoenix had just picked up Zak's case and didn't have that much evidence) and wouldn't get his friend a life in jail for a crime he didn't commit.
- Him and Valant not go to jail and abandon his daughter and forever hide his entire life (until the law where it says you legally dead kicks in). This is what we got.
- He goes to jail (even though he's innocent) and Trucy is left without a father (not to mention Phoenix's reputation as a lawyer is affected in this outcome, he used forged evidence). Not to mention the magician group is now just Valant now that Zak is arrested (and even then, Zak had the right to all of the magic that his father-in-law had). Although, it's possible his brother may have adopted Trucy in this outcome (or Phoenix).
- His friend goes to jail (even though he's innocent) yet Trucy has a father. Although, most likely in this outcome, Phoenix would of had to somehow get away with accidentally using forged evidence…
I'm not justifying his actions at all, but this is like the list I made for DL-6; one change and the whole universe would alter.
The other, most likely impossible yet also most Phoenix Wright outcome to have is:
B. Bluff and say (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING AND CASE SPOILER) that, well, Magnifi shot himself and the crime scene was manipulated (the latter Phoenix did argue, I think)
1. The rights Magnifi tricks for Trucy (So he at least somewhat cared about her…)
2. And a note saying he killed Magnifi (because he probably didn't want Valant to suffer the reputation damage from the case)
Then again, he was also going to accuse Wright of cheating in poker by working with Olga. Which failed.
TL,DR: Zak is a very unique character with interesting morals. Abandoned his daughter so Valant wouldn't get a life in jail and later came back to give Trucy Magnifi's tricks and a note saying that he killed Magnifi. (And accuse Wright of cheating in Poker)
My Opinion in a Nutshell: He could of done things better. Maybe let Phoenix do his job or even tell him about the last page of the notebook which he had. Very morally grey character.

Phoenix a really good man. (AJ spoilers and slight DD spoilers)Minus a lot of Apollo Justice. He kinda gave Apollo forged evidence and could of lost Apollo his badge but… since Apollo gets some sort of brain damage by Dual Destinies, we don't talk about that. He probably gets put through all of this because- well, he is (at least one of) the main character(s). I like how they write it though. Sometimes we don't even feel like Phoenix is the main character cuz everyone else feels like they could be the main character too.

Breaking News: Apparently this isn't the first time I call Zak an interesting character.
(I think she was probably outcast, and possibly {SPOILER for AAI2}met a certain other female “culprit” much like herself after her arrest during the Inherited Turnabout. Its not like this character killed anyone, but unknowingly hid a body whilst trying to preserve sculptures therefore by stealing them. But that's a good thing for Rissy. I also feel like she only spent a year in prison though due to her offense not actually being murder, not to mention it was self-defense and to protect her “cousin” and I'm sorry for putting cousin in quotations.)
(You're definitely right, he's such a good father. Though I've sort of made up this headcanon that Iris (and unfortunately Dahlia) were not at all related to Morgan and her husband but they were adopted by them at a very young age. This would explain why they don't have powers, and Pearl does. Their actual parents are Gregory Edgeworth and his wife. Whom I've named Sara thanks to a stage show.)

…Wow, I didn't know any of that about him! Guess he's not as bad as I thought, he's just sort of annoying thanks to his circumstances. Glad he's not as much of a donut hole as I thought he was.

I still like Thalassa and Jove better than Thalassa and Zak I don't care if Jove is dead they were so adorable together-

Pssst- they all work…!

-

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

Me when:
It's a….
It's a…
A TURNABOUT
So many transformers references hehehe-

Well, this isn't a direct reference. But there's a real one in Turnabout Reminiscence revolving around the scaled down model of the courthouse.

(Taken from the wiki)
Father:
Aren't these great? Daddy made all of these.

Boy:
Awesome! But didn't you get fired right after you made them?

Father:
Ah, yeah I did… I spent the same amount of money on this model as it cost to build the real thing. And my boss wasn't very happy with me. Haha.

Boy:
Hey, Daddy. Didn't you say you built a secret mechanism inside of it?

Father:
Hahaha. I'll tell you about it someday when you're older.

Edgeworth:
(A secret mechanism…? Maybe he installed it as payback for getting fired? It could be trouble… ……Now I'm curious.)

(Examining the model)
(A model of the courthouse. It's pretty well constructed. Hm…? Hands and a face…? Don't tell me this thing transforms… Yet, I wonder for what other purpose could they have been made…?)

Edgeworth legitimately knows about Midichlorians and Transformers HE'S A DORK LIKE ME!! :DDDDDD

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

-snip-
Me when:
It's a….
It's a…
A TURNABOUT

Well, this isn't a direct reference. But there's a real one in Turnabout Reminiscence revolving around the scaled down model of the courthouse.

(Taken from the wiki)
Father:

Boy:

Father:
Ah, yeah I did… I spent the same amount of money on this model as it cost to build the real thing. And my boss wasn't very happy with me. Haha.

Boy:

Father:

Edgeworth:
(A secret mechanism…? Maybe he installed it as payback for getting fired? It could be trouble… ……Now I'm curious.)

(Examining the model)
(A model of the courthouse. It's pretty well constructed. Hm…? Hands and a face…? Don't tell me this thing transforms… Yet, I wonder for what other purpose could they have been made…?)

Edgeworth legitimately knows about Midichlorians and Transformers HE'S A DORK LIKE ME!! :DDDDDD
I think I read that! That makes sense now. xD
(I thought Edgeworth was a geek or at least a fanboy for the Steel Samurai? Makes sense he's a nerd about Transformers and Midichlorians-)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

(I think she was probably outcast, and possibly {SPOILER for AAI2}met a certain other female “culprit” much like herself after her arrest during the Inherited Turnabout. Its not like this character killed anyone, but unknowingly hid a body whilst trying to preserve sculptures therefore by stealing them. But that's a good thing for Rissy. I also feel like she only spent a year in prison though due to her offense not actually being murder, not to mention it was self-defense and to protect her “cousin” and I'm sorry for putting cousin in quotations.)
(You're definitely right, he's such a good father. Though I've sort of made up this headcanon that Iris (and unfortunately Dahlia) were not at all related to Morgan and her husband but they were adopted by them at a very young age. This would explain why they don't have powers, and Pearl does. Their actual parents are Gregory Edgeworth and his wife. Whom I've named Sara thanks to a stage show.)

…Wow, I didn't know any of that about him! Guess he's not as bad as I thought, he's just sort of annoying thanks to his circumstances. Glad he's not as much of a donut hole as I thought he was.

I still like Thalassa and Jove better than Thalassa and Zak I don't care if Jove is dead they were so adorable together-
(I guess we won't know until AA7 if she shows up)
(I've been meaning to ask what that was about- cuz I saw that around the fan accounts and it didn't make sense to me since Morgan and this fancy jeweler of a dad is supposedly their parents. Makes a lot more sense now (and a lot more wholesome))
I literally just wrote the list and honestly it's changed my opinion a bit on him too. I still don't like him too much. Maybe if he didn't hire Phoenix on a limb or gave him more evidence to work with *cough* the will *cough* I probably would think of him a little bit better.
Actually, now to think about it, this whole situation started Kristoph's plan of revenge on Wright, right? After all, since Zak didn't hire Kristoph due to the attorney losing poker, he hired Phoenix instead. Queue Kristoph's murder plan
I could talk about Apollo Justice all day. It's my favorite in the series…

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

(Taken from the wiki)
Father:

Boy:

Father:

Boy:

Father:

Edgeworth:

(Examining the model)

I think I read that! That makes sense now. xD
(I thought Edgeworth was a geek or at least a fanboy for the Steel Samurai? Makes sense he's a nerd about Transformers and Midichlorians-)
You're probably very right. Gregory must have given him all sorts of things as a child (because he tried soo hard to find something he'd enjoy other than law), and I bet he actually did end up becoming interested in some of those things. I know for a fact he was even concerned for his interests (not just for his wellbeing whenever he was away), so he must have received all sorts of Transformers and Star Wars figures, G.I Joe, all of the geeky things people can obsess over.

(That's actually very cool considering his law firm is Pro Bono. People seem to assume he charged for his work, but Ray said the firm was always free to people who needed it. He must have another job…)

Pssst- they all work…!

-

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

(I've been meaning to ask what that was about- cuz I saw that around the fan accounts and it didn't make sense to me since Morgan and this fancy jeweler of a dad is supposedly their parents. Makes a lot more sense now (and a lot more wholesome))
I literally just wrote the list and honestly it's changed my opinion a bit on him too. I still don't like him too much. Maybe if he didn't hire Phoenix on a limb or gave him more evidence to work with *cough* the will *cough* I probably would think of him a little bit better.
Actually, now to think about it, this whole situation started Kristoph's plan of revenge on Wright, right? After all, since Zak didn't hire Kristoph due to the attorney losing poker, he hired Phoenix instead. Queue Kristoph's murder plan
(Yeah, it works for me if she was only in prison for a year, either way.)
(Oh, XD Sorry. I guess I didn't explain that. But yeah, its a lot more wholesome than… Big hair lady and Jeweler boi. It also kind of angers you when you think about how Dahlia was corrupted by them when she could have been with her true family and, not be a rotten person.)

Oh, yeah. I like him a little better too, but there is no way he's going to be a favorite, you can get that in an affidavit.

Wait- KRISTOPH BECAME A CRIMINAL BECAUSE ZAK WOULDN'T HIRE HIM?? Unless I'm wrong but I don't want to get a whole lotta spoilers for AJ-

Pssst- they all work…!

-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Not_Captain wrote:

(Yeah, it works for me if she was only in prison for a year, either way.)
(Oh, XD Sorry. I guess I didn't explain that. But yeah, its a lot more wholesome than… Big hair lady and Jeweler boi. It also kind of angers you when you think about how Dahlia was corrupted by them when she could have been with her true family and, not be a rotten person.)

Oh, yeah. I like him a little better too, but there is no way he's going to be a favorite, you can get that in an affidavit.

Wait- KRISTOPH BECAME A CRIMINAL BECAUSE ZAK WOULDN'T HIRE HIM?? Unless I'm wrong but I don't want to get a whole lotta spoilers for AJ-
(Tbh Dahlia and Iris's story is pretty sad generally. ;-; )
And to answer your question. (Still AJ spoilers)That sounds about right… it's the only motivation Kristoph would have.

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 31, 2022 12:59:49)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

(Tbh Dahlia and Iris's story is pretty sad generally. ;-; )
And to answer your question. (Still AJ spoilers)That sounds about right… it's the only motivation Kristoph would have.
(Aw, yeah. And just think, in my headcanon, all of it could have been avoided if they had just stayed with Gregory, unless DL-6 happened anyway in which Iris and Dahlia would have been in Von Karma's hands. That in itself is a scary thought. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if they had been raised by Gregory though… Iris would be the same, just less guilty, but what about Dahlia? Would she still end up the way she was or…)

Oh wow, I was right. Kristoph is a major league donut hole. I think he went nuts, which is something I think Lensdan said about him. The dark age of the law made him go insane.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sooo… Has anyone else seen any similarities between Lana Skye and Kristoph Gavin's roles within the story? Don't get me wrong here, I know Lana isn't a jerk and a cold and heartless murderer, but she still helped in killing a man, regardless of her personality. Think about it.

• They're both shown as the older sibling to a (more or less) main character.
  • Both younger siblings look up to them.
  • They were both a mentor to a main character. (Lana was a very good influence on Miles from what I've seen.
And: {Spoiler}
  • They both murdered someone in some way or form. Its just that Lana was also a victim of her circumstances and can be treated more like an accomplice.

(I'll probably have better insight when I play RFTA and Apollo Justice, or this entire (shower) thought could be null and void. I might be very wrong and hurtful towards Lana's image here, if so, I'm sorry.)

P.S: I also feel like Kristoph is kind of similar to Gant in some ways.

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Jan. 1, 2023 02:53:59)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Sooo… Has anyone else seen any similarities between Lana Skye and Kristoph Gavin's roles within the story? Don't get me wrong here, I know Lana isn't a jerk and a cold and heartless murderer, but she still helped in killing a man, regardless of her personality. Think about it.

• They're both shown as the older sibling to a (more or less) main character.
  • Both younger siblings look up to them.
  • They were both a mentor to a main character. (Lana was a very good influence on Miles from what I've seen.
And: {Spoiler}
  • They both murdered someone in some way or form. Its just that Lana was also a victim of her circumstances and can be treated more like an accomplice.

(I'll probably have better insight when I play RFTA and Apollo Justice, or this entire (shower) thought could be null and void. I might be very wrong and hurtful towards Lana's image here, if so, I'm sorry.)

P.S: I also feel like Kristoph is kind of similar to Gant in some ways.
I-
You're right?
It's been a while since I've played RFTA and AJ but you're right-
I think it's mainly coincidence and doesn't really connect the characters- but you're right. It also makes Kristoph similar to Gant. Gant is a very manipulative character. He actually shares a lot of his personality with Kristoph- now that it's pointed out.
Maybe that's Capcom's way of writing decent villains- they make them really impactful to the main character(s) so we care for them. And then reveal them to be murderers later on.

EDIT: Dang I'm ruling these pages look at me

Last edited by Crazibot (Jan. 1, 2023 12:36:27)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum: