I have saved you from my cringe.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Ace Attorney Topic

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Okay, how come you guys wrote a whole essay on Edgeworth and his mental health issues and I didn't get a new posts message?!

Also, Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas to you!
For me it's Almost Christmas. (“Which means it was still Christmas Eve!”)

I guess the forums didn't like us talking about how well-written and traumatized Edgeworth is…
Hmm, I guess so.
It was a very entertaining essay though, I enjoyed reading it
I don't get notifications sometimes unless its from one of my alts.

But very entertaining indeed.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

also unrelated but why do people keep giving Phoenix heterochromia in fanart his eyes are both the same color in-game-

Last edited by EOOEOKWOJDO (Dec. 25, 2022 06:47:07)

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

also unrelated but why do people keep giving Phoenix heterochromia in fanart his eyes are both the same color in-game-
“Merry Christmas you filthy animals” - probably Yogi, 2016.

(I don't get that either, but the drawing's are still pretty cute. I've seen a lot of stylized art from different people and in some cases, heterochromia is less… Stylized than some of the things I've seen happen to Phoenix. I can think of awesome characters who do have it, like Yuna from FF10.

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Merry Almost Christmas everyone!
ALMOST CHRISTMAS MEANS IT WASN'T CHRISTMAS-
Almost Christmas but manga.

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

-snip-
It's because in the Trilogy and Apollo Justice, he has gray-brown-like eyes and in Dual Destinies and forward, he has blue eyes. It's a headcanon since Capcom… y'know. Changed his eye color. Cause he's too broke to get Laser (Eye Color Change) Surgery unless someone paid for it…

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

-snip-
It's because in the Trilogy and Apollo Justice, he has gray-brown-like eyes and in Dual Destinies and forward, he has blue eyes. It's a headcanon since Capcom… y'know. Changed his eye color. Cause he's too broke to get Laser (Eye Color Change) Surgery unless someone paid for it…
Wha- I didn't even notice, how did they- …What- who-

*Squeak* HOW DID THEY FORGET THE MAIN CHARACTER'S EYE COLOR OF ALL PEOPLE HE'S LITERALLY THE NAME OF THE SERIES!!

(Wait wait, I'll bet its because Edgeworth pretty much had the same color of eyes, and so did everyone else. So let's change it to a pretty blue and hope no one will notice. Even though the brown color was pretty too-)

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 25, 2022 13:46:36)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

“Merry Christmas you filthy animals” - probably Yogi, 2016.

(I don't get that either, but the drawing's are still pretty cute. I've seen a lot of stylized art from different people and in some cases, heterochromia is less… Stylized than some of the things I've seen happen to Phoenix. I can think of awesome characters who do have it, like Yuna from FF10.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(YES! She's awesome!)

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

-snip-
Huh, I never knew that. I wonder why they decided to change it…

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

EOOEOKWOJDO wrote:

-snip-
Ah, now that makes more sense. Somehow, I never noticed that until now-

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

*Squeak* HOW DID THEY FORGET THE MAIN CHARACTER'S EYE COLOR OF ALL PEOPLE HE'S LITERALLY THE NAME OF THE SERIES!!

(Wait wait, I'll bet its because Edgeworth pretty much had the same color of eyes, and so did everyone else. So let's change it to a pretty blue and hope no one will notice. Even though the brown color was pretty too-)
Yeah, it's confusing, hense why a lot of people have the headcanon (myself included, I'm indeed guilty) that Phoenix has heterochromia. They probably changed it since almost everyone in the series had the same eye color…
There's also more headcanons like that- like, some people give him lip scars from the incident in (T&T/AA3 Spoilers)Turnabout Memories, after he ate a literal glass necklace. I'm starting to headcanon that he has scars all over himself… after all, he's been (Spoilers for AA1-AA5) tazed, whipped (unconscious), had (very) hot coffee on his head (at least twice), fell off a burning bridge, been hit by a car, attacked by a bird, barely hit with a sword(?), and I'm not even sure what's happened in Spirit of Justice. He's already (SOJ Spoilers) almost got himself killed by defending a small boy because the law system in Kura'in is messed up in the part of the game I've played. Somehow, he manages to survive these situations???
It is a pretty shade of blue, I will give them that. Maybe that's why no one noticed.

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

As Captain said, probably because everyone in the trilogy had a similar eye color to each other. Hense the change.
Gotta separate the main character somehow.

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 25, 2022 17:10:09)

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Considering replaying Goodbyes bc it takes place today 6 years ago, but I’m so close to finishing Farewell (Spoilers- Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Justice for All (Farewell, My Turnabout)yaaaaay edgeworth is back i knew he couldn’t have died

also yaaaay von karma got shot, ironically in the same shoulder as manfred

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, no matter how bad you think your life is, chances are Edgeworth has it worse.

If you do have a worse life than Edgeworth, consider getting some help? (I mean this in a nice way)

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Guys, no matter how bad you think your life is, chances are Edgeworth has it worse.

If you do have a worse life than Edgeworth, consider getting some help? (I mean this in a nice way)
Yeah the guy gets no sleep and constantly loses (unless you’re playing Investigations)
Roblox oof

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Yeah the guy gets no sleep and constantly loses (unless you’re playing Investigations)
Roblox oof
His life kinda sucks.
(Random idea: objection.lol where all the characters get together and compare traumatic experiences)
(Not serious idea btw)
(It probably already exists)

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

Roblox oof
His life kinda sucks.
(Random idea: objection.lol where all the characters get together and compare traumatic experiences)
(Not serious idea btw)
(It probably already exists)
…All the characters?
That's a lot of characters, bud. Not to mention a lot if not most of them have some form of trauma. From being belittled in court (Trilogy spoilers? IDK)(*cough* Phoenix Wright) to having your father disappear without a trace (AJ/AA4 and SOJ/AA6 spoilers)(*cough* Trucy Wright and Apollo Justice) or being accused of killing your own mother (AA3 and DD/AA5 spoilers)(*cough* Maya Fey and Athena Cykes), I bet Ace Attorney has it all, doesn't it?
We haven't gotten into AAI2, or either of the Chronicles games… (or that deep in SOJ but I've had spoilers so…)

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 27, 2022 00:13:07)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Yeah, it's confusing, hense why a lot of people have the headcanon (myself included, I'm indeed guilty) that Phoenix has heterochromia. They probably changed it since almost everyone in the series had the same eye color…
There's also more headcanons like that- like, some people give him lip scars from the incident in (T&T/AA3 Spoilers)Turnabout Memories, after he ate a literal glass necklace. I'm starting to headcanon that he has scars all over himself… after all, he's been (Spoilers for AA1-AA5) tazed, whipped (unconscious), had (very) hot coffee on his head (at least twice), fell off a burning bridge, been hit by a car, attacked by a bird, barely hit with a sword(?), and I'm not even sure what's happened in Spirit of Justice. He's already (SOJ Spoilers) almost got himself killed by defending a small boy because the law system in Kura'in is messed up in the part of the game I've played. Somehow, he manages to survive these situations???
It is a pretty shade of blue, I will give them that. Maybe that's why no one noticed.
Oh wow, that is a ton. I never thought about him having a lip scar but wouldn't that mean there are scars in his mouth too? Mouth scars sound painfully painful-

I feel sorry for him. There's mental pain here too. He also found out his girlfriend was a murderess, his best friend from childhood became a dirty prosecutor with (visibly) no morals like he used to have, his mentor died, he had to feed Maya look after Maya, she got kidnapped, found out he wasn't even dating the murderess, and his real girlfriend went to prison anyway and he hasn't seen her since, got his badge taken away, his client left his child with him, got kissed by an orca.
The list goes on.

But regarding the other post: I don't think Phoenix's father left him. I feel like he had a very normal childhood compared to Miles. In the anime, he mentions both of his parents so unless his father left later, I think he had both parents, and so did Larry. (Although neither of their parents would have let them have a dog but Gregory let Miles have a dog, what the heck-)

Crazibot wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

As Captain said, probably because everyone in the trilogy had a similar eye color to each other. Hense the change.
Gotta separate the main character somehow.
The new color is so pretty.
But both eyes are the same color on both character models, so I'm not sure where heterochromia comes in. Good headcanon though!
My headcanon is that he was infused with mako while he was drunk and a hobo-

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Oh wow, that is a ton. I never thought about him having a lip scar but wouldn't that mean there are scars in his mouth too? Mouth scars sound painfully painful-

I feel sorry for him. There's mental pain here too. He also found out his girlfriend was a murderess, his best friend from childhood became a dirty prosecutor with (visibly) no morals like he used to have, his mentor died, he had to feed Maya look after Maya, she got kidnapped, found out he wasn't even dating the murderess, and his real girlfriend went to prison anyway and he hasn't seen her since, got his badge taken away, his client left his child with him, got kissed by an orca.
The list goes on.
To say the least, mouth scars. Sad headcanon, but y'know, it makes sense considering what he did…
Yeah, I didn't even bring up mental pain (apart from mentioning him being belittled in court)- that's a whole thing within itself and could be a topic for another day.

CaptainVictoria wrote:

But regarding the other post: I don't think Phoenix's father left him. I feel like he had a very normal childhood compared to Miles. In the anime, he mentions both of his parents so unless his father left later, I think he had both parents, and so did Larry. (Although neither of their parents would have let them have a dog but Gregory let Miles have a dog, what the heck-)
HE MENTIONS HIS PARENTS IN THE ANIME??? I've only played the games and he's only mentioned his Mother once (I think in Turnabout Big Top?) but he never mentioned his dad.
I just put that as a possibility since Phoenix literally never mentions his Dad in AA-AA5. I'll correct that now-

wait does me talking about Phoenix in this context have to be spoiler texted?

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 27, 2022 00:18:09)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

IN OTHER WORDS, IT WASNT CHRISTMAS YET!

also is Trucy’s mother ever stated or is it open to theories?

Shift+Down to scroll

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

supermilkshake367 wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

IN OTHER WORDS, IT WASNT CHRISTMAS YET!

also is Trucy’s mother ever stated or is it open to theories?
Trucy's mother is stated in (The Game) Apollo Justice.

I RULE THIS PAGE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH- /j

Last edited by Crazibot (Dec. 27, 2022 00:20:29)

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum: