Discuss Scratch

Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

sdbsmcpefan clearly knows you are allowed to remix anything, he/she is just suggesting that that should be changed (Although the Scratch Team will not do that).

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.
sdbsmcpefan
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch 3.0

I'm The only One Who thinks that we need a Turn Music On Script And Better Ways To make a Horror Game and a 3D game Something Like Scratch 3D
And a Sprite Hider For Some Games If Someone wants to have A Easter Eggs for People With Out Having to Look In The Game

Last edited by sdbsmcpefan (July 25, 2017 04:49:56)

Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

sdbsmcpefan wrote:

I'm The only One Who thinks that we need a Turn Music On Script And Better Ways To make a Horror Game and a 3D game Something Like Scratch 3D
And a Sprite Hider For Some Games If Someone wants to have A Easter Eggs With Out Having to Look In The Game
Please suggest stuff in the Suggestions forum, not here. This topic may be a discussion about 3.0, but do not suggest features for 3.0 here, please.

A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
kingof555
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

Mabye in 3.0 THERE WILL BE A DISCUSS LINK
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Calm down, it was just speculation, not confirmed.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

kingof555
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

jromagnoli wrote:

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

but that would be how i reacted, if it was confirmed.

MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

jromagnoli wrote:

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

well that was anti climatic

I like to make drawings move elsewhere, but on here I do mainly coding experiments. Check them out if you want!
MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Hey, are you guys seeing random scrollbars when you do something in Scratch 3? It's weird because when you try to scroll using the random scrollbar, it leads down to “nothingness”. :O

I like to make drawings move elsewhere, but on here I do mainly coding experiments. Check them out if you want!
StrawbostatGames
Scratcher
22 posts

Scratch 3.0

MinecraftM153 wrote:

Hey, are you guys seeing random scrollbars when you do something in Scratch 3? It's weird because when you try to scroll using the random scrollbar, it leads down to “nothingness”. :O
How do you do the ‘last edited by kaj’ thing?

SIGGYSIGGYSIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIGSIGSIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE GREATEST SIG THAT EVER HAS LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when I receive [kumquat security breach!!! v]
(O_O) Lord commander Jeff is is in charge of the anti-kumquat defence network
(o_o) Bob protects the eternal sig from the predations of the nascent kumquat empire
<-_->Randall is a master of disguise. He guards my secret stash of discuss tabs from evil kumquat mercenaries

join the 11/11! We will build a time machine that can only go back to dates with an 11 in them, then we will go back in time to 11:11 on the 11th of the 11th 1111 AND WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! JOIN US!!!
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

StrawbostatGames wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

They type it themselves.

Last edited by a KONE Ecodisc elevator (Yesterday 13:45:02)

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

StrawbostatGames wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

It's a signature and the styling was done with a combo of [color] and [i] tags

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This is my signature. It appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Sheep_maker wrote:

StrawbostatGames wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

It's a signature and the styling was done with a combo of [color] and [i] tags
I'm not so sure that they made that part of their signature. I think they typed it as part of the post.

EDIT: It is actually part of their signature.

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

iirc the rest of the site isnt getting changed with Scratch 3

Sigton

infinitytec
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Sigton wrote:

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

Sigton
I believe the site style will be like on the current homepage.

Not here much, but sometimes I lurk.
God has a plan. He has a plan for everything, and everyone.
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

infinitytec wrote:

Sigton wrote:

kingof555 wrote:

MinecraftM153 wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

Sigton
I believe the site style will be like on the current homepage.
You are correct my good sir.
NickyNouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

MinecraftM153 wrote:

That's a known bug: https://github.com/LLK/scratch-gui/issues/548 https://github.com/LLK/scratch-gui/issues/560
thisandagain
Forum Moderator
500+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Hi folks,
Just a reminder to keep things on-topic. This topic is to discuss the Scratch 3.0 editor. This does not include discussion on other parts of the Scratch website or technologies from current or old versions of Scratch (e.g. Flash).
MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

thisandagain wrote:

Hi folks,
Just a reminder to keep things on-topic. This topic is to discuss the Scratch 3.0 editor. This does not include discussion on other parts of the Scratch website or technologies from current or old versions of Scratch (e.g. Flash).
Sorry, things go completely wrong…

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Does anyone notice how unusually long it takes for Scratch 3.0 to make a new sprite? Will this be fixed in later versions?
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

TheUltimatum wrote:

Does anyone notice how unusually long it takes for Scratch 3.0 to make a new sprite? Will this be fixed in later versions?
It can be fixed if React is delet

$(".box-head")[0].textContent = "committing AT crimes since $whenever"