Discuss Scratch

AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

If there are no more notes anyone has, I guess it can be accepted or denied now.
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

AbeHe wrote:

If there are no more notes anyone has, I guess it can be accepted or denied now.
bump
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

bump
I’d accept it. Marv?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

bump
I’d accept it. Marv?
I accept.

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

bump
I’d accept it. Marv?
I accept.
Woo!
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

What if Wolverine was part of the WW2-era Invaders roster from the flashback in issue 4?

It changes almost nothing, just connects the universe a bit more

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

boom2ratz wrote:

What if Wolverine was part of the WW2-era Invaders roster from the flashback in issue 4?

Ooh that sounds cool.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
DerpyPig03
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

boom2ratz wrote:

Ooh that sounds cool.
To be honest, I've always wondered why he isn't one of the canon Invaders. That'd be so cool

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (emphasis added)

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

DerpyPig03 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Ooh that sounds cool.
To be honest, I've always wondered why he isn't one of the canon Invaders. That'd be so cool
He isn't? Dang did not know that.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

Well should I start scripting Spidey #1?
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

AbeHe wrote:

bump
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

At Last

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

bump
yes

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

iron-man407
Scratcher
5 posts

At Last

Hey! I'm @Iron-Animations, but the account got banned. Hopefully, it can it unbanned, but for now I'm on this. Can anyone catch me up to speed on this?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

iron-man407 wrote:

Hey! I'm @Iron-Animations, but the account got banned. Hopefully, it can it unbanned, but for now I'm on this. Can anyone catch me up to speed on this?
Alright, so the confirmed series are…

Astonishing X-Men by Me
Alpha Flight by Mando
Ant-Man and the Wasp by PM
Blade by Derpy
Captain America by Boom

I believe Matjam is pitching Daredevil, and AU is doing … what are you doing Au?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

At Last

I wanna pitch alpha flight so I can make random concept art

iron-man407
Scratcher
5 posts

At Last

DIBS ON HOWARD THE DUCK

(loudest dibs of all time)

Last edited by iron-man407 (May 1, 2024 15:22:36)

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

At Last

iron-man407 wrote:

DIBS ON HOWARD THE DUCK

That’s a unique choice, but I can’t judge. I choose alpha flight. Will it be a mystery?

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At Last

iron-man407 wrote:

Alright, so the confirmed series are…

Astonishing X-Men by Me
Alpha Flight by Mando
Ant-Man and the Wasp by PM
Blade by Derpy
Captain America by Boom

I believe Matjam is pitching Daredevil, and AU is doing … what are you doing Au?
I’m working on the Daredevil pitch. Yeh

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
iron-man407
Scratcher
5 posts

At Last

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

iron-man407 wrote:

DIBS ON HOWARD THE DUCK

That’s a unique choice, but I can’t judge. I choose alpha flight. Will it be a mystery?
Not sure yet. Probably not a mystery, it'll be more like a monster-of-the-week horror comic. I want to do something a bit different with Howard. But right now I'm just doing my research, so I'm not promising anything.
iron-man407
Scratcher
5 posts

At Last

DerpyPig03 wrote:

I have an idea/request… we should style the project covers to resemble the style of classic comic book covers… with like the Altas logo in the top left, approved by the comics authority, etc, and a little icon of the main character in the bottom right

As an example, see Thor #423, Uncanny X-Men #212, or McFarlane's Spider-Man #1

EDIT: I don't mean copying the art of famous covers, just the style of a classic comic cover… hope that makes sense lol
If I get accepted and we get to this point. I'm doing this 100%.

Maybe say ‘Approved my The Scratch Community Guidelines’ something like that.