Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]
GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

gomongemu wrote:

Where can I find someone who will do 64 bit art for my indie game?
i could prob do it. my shop cant be added until 1 order so id be glad to! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747769/?page=1#post-7862224

Creds to someone on the Collab drectory 11 for the sig!
GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

GvYoutube wrote:

gomongemu wrote:

i could prob do it. my shop cant be added until 1 order so id be glad to! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747769/?page=1#post-7862224
wow first post of page 8

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GvYoutube wrote:

GvYoutube wrote:

gomongemu wrote:

wow first post of page 8

Hi! If you want to acknowledge the first page thing, you can always edit your first post and add “first post of page 8” or something. Making a new post for it is a little bit unnecessary.

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: ♡ miss dove's café ♡
Shop Owner: myself
Banner Link:https://u.cubeupload.com/Rshthtrht/missdovescafe.png
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/741122/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): review
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): We offer transparent reviews!
Date created:14.02.2024 (hence the hearts!)
Will you subscribe to ISOC?:yes
Other info:nahh

made by @Just-Ideas (tysm!)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

(#144)
Shop Name: ♡ miss dove's café ♡
Shop Owner: myself
Banner Link:https://u.cubeupload.com/Rshthtrht/missdovescafe.png
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/741122/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): review
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): We offer transparent reviews!
Date created:14.02.2024 (hence the hearts!)
Will you subscribe to ISOC?:yes
Other info:nahh
Added as an “Other” shop

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Gamed_Guy_123
Scratcher
95 posts

Question, my shop or my co-owned shop is a shopration. A shopration is something GamerCboy_Extra made up. A shopration is a shop and a federation. So do I fill out both of theses forms?: Shop Application Form
Shop Name:
Shop Owner:
Banner Link:
Shop Link:
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other)
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed):
Date created:
Will you subscribe to ISOC?:
Other info:
Federation Application Form
Federation Name:
Federation Owner:
Banner Link:
Topic Link:
Describe your federation (make it short)
Date created:
Other info:
Or do I have to fill out one?

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Shop Application Form
Shop Name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop Owner: @hxney-blxssxm
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Shop Link: Our Forum (3.0) and Our Studio
Shop Profession(s): Thumbnails, pfps, banners, b/ws and slide layouts. (Art/Aesthetics)
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!
Date created: 06/12/2022
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes
Other info: b/ws are bio and wiwos (wiwo= What I'm Working On)

Just bringing up my application in case it gets forgotten or buried in new posts

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gamed_Guy_123 wrote:

(#146)
Question, my shop or my co-owned shop is a shopration. A shopration is something GamerCboy_Extra made up. A shopration is a shop and a federation. So do I fill out both of theses forms?: Shop Application Form
Shop Name:
Shop Owner:
Banner Link:
Shop Link:
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other)
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed):
Date created:
Will you subscribe to ISOC?:
Other info:
Federation Application Form
Federation Name:
Federation Owner:
Banner Link:
Topic Link:
Describe your federation (make it short)
Date created:
Other info:
Or do I have to fill out one?
Your establishment would simply fall under the Federation category. These are actually nothing new, Joint Shop-Federations have existed for many years on the forums.

iiucandyfloss wrote:

-snip

Just bringing up my application in case it gets forgotten or buried in new posts
I have already added your shop. Please read recent posts before bumping your request.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Please read recent posts before bumping your request.
Maybe add it to the T&C ?

-An evil kumquat was a bit too hungry and ate this signature-
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

(#149)

78ch3 wrote:

Please read recent posts before bumping your request.
Maybe add it to the T&C ?
I don't need to, it's a good practice to read up on recent posts, to catch anything you missed.

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Federation Name: Firewall Technologies
Federation Owner: asdfperson135 (me)
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/asdfperson135/ezgifcomgifmaker8150.gif
Topic Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/682871/
Describe your federation (make it short) The federation for true trailblazers.
Date created: 5/7/23
Other info:
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

(#151)
Federation Name: Firewall Technologies
Federation Owner: asdfperson135 (me)
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/asdfperson135/ezgifcomgifmaker8150.gif
Topic Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/682871/
Describe your federation (make it short) The federation for true trailblazers.
Date created: 5/7/23
Other info:
Aye aye

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what if this became uss 2.0

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#153)
what if this became uss 2.0
What ?

-An evil kumquat was a bit too hungry and ate this signature-
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to update Gemstone Federation's info, on behalf of the owner. First of all, our cubeupload banner is https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/Screenshot2024012010.png and second, we no longer give out rewards.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I would like to update Gemstone Federation's info, on behalf of the owner. First of all, our cubeupload banner is https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/Screenshot2024012010.png and second, we no longer give out rewards.
Done

GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Done
Hi, not trying to be mean, but your sig kinda break community guidelines.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GvYoutube wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Done
…might i ask how?

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

GvYoutube wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

snip
snip
…might i ask how?
They put a link in their sig to a youtube video explaining how to access anyones account without a password. Not only does that break community guidelines, it is considered hacking. geez lots of errors….

Last edited by GvYoutube (April 15, 2024 13:57:16)

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GvYoutube wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

GvYoutube wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

snip
snip
…might i ask how?
They put a link in their sig to a youtube video explaining how to access anyones account without a password. Not only does that break community guidelines, it is considered hacking. geez lots of errors….
it is just a rickroll

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]