Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]
cybersteve547
Scratcher
86 posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

New image for my shop: https://u.cubeupload.com/cybersteve547/Shop.png

Come visit my shop!

Keep on Scratching!

< ̄`ヽ       / ̄> this is lenny owl
 ゝ、 \ /<>ヽ,ノ /´ they are almost
  ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / extinct
     >  ,ノ put him everywhere
     ∠_,,\ to save his species

╭━━━━━╮ Help
╰┃ ┣▇━▇ meme dog take over
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮ Scratch by pasting
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯ him in your profile
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯ or he will never
 be a meme
igtnathan5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

cybersteve547 wrote:

New image for my shop:
yeah now the banner shows up

Last edited by igtnathan5 (May 24, 2024 07:53:11)

verified
press shift+down arrow to scroll my signature after selecting it
————————–———————
Tileblock suggestion forum
Neutra-code
Former suggestion forum
Super Scratch Clicker l suggestion forum
Minecraft modding (i need help)
Igtbox Gpt trailers
Scratchblocks status and my status:
————————–———————
Youtube status: Making Hyperspeed X you can watch me make it on youtube by searching igtnathan
Scratchblocks :: control hat
Testing topic 9 :: pen cap
————————–———————
when someone views my signature :: control hat :: #32CD32
if <a link is clicked :: #008000> then :: #00CED1
say [thanks for clicking one of my links] :: #32CD00 :: cap
else
say [please click one of my links] :: #32CD00 :: cap
end
`⬇ scroll down a bit more ⬇` :: control cap :: #00CED1

when I join scratch :: control hat :: #32CD32
{
eat :: motion
sleep :: #FFB000
code :: pen
}repeat @loopArrow ::control :: #00CED1
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: Cloud Inc,
Shop Owner: Just-Ideas
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/CloudIncImages/BannerMain.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/749422/?page=1#post-7876680
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): Multi-Purpose
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): At Cloud inc, we do everything and anything. With a stunning 98% approval rate in our reviews (messed up by a 9/10 review, sheesh…) we try to do our best, because the sky's the limit!
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: yes
Other info:
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

(#184)
Shop Name: Cloud Inc,
Shop Owner: Just-Ideas
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/CloudIncImages/BannerMain.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/749422/?page=1#post-7876680
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): Multi-Purpose
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): At Cloud inc, we do everything and anything. With a stunning 98% approval rate in our reviews (messed up by a 9/10 review, sheesh…) we try to do our best, because the sky's the limit!
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: yes
Other info:
Ah, finally, a shop over a week old with more than 1 order. Added.

seg-leinad wrote:

(#183)
Thanks for the Shop of the Month!
Don't mind me completely forgetting to add it until May

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 25, 2024 14:01:00)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
igtnathan5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so what are the minimum requirements to have my shop accepted. Q: am i allowed to repost a shop request when i reach the minimum requirements of my shop to be accepted?

verified
press shift+down arrow to scroll my signature after selecting it
————————–———————
Tileblock suggestion forum
Neutra-code
Former suggestion forum
Super Scratch Clicker l suggestion forum
Minecraft modding (i need help)
Igtbox Gpt trailers
Scratchblocks status and my status:
————————–———————
Youtube status: Making Hyperspeed X you can watch me make it on youtube by searching igtnathan
Scratchblocks :: control hat
Testing topic 9 :: pen cap
————————–———————
when someone views my signature :: control hat :: #32CD32
if <a link is clicked :: #008000> then :: #00CED1
say [thanks for clicking one of my links] :: #32CD00 :: cap
else
say [please click one of my links] :: #32CD00 :: cap
end
`⬇ scroll down a bit more ⬇` :: control cap :: #00CED1

when I join scratch :: control hat :: #32CD32
{
eat :: motion
sleep :: #FFB000
code :: pen
}repeat @loopArrow ::control :: #00CED1
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

igtnathan5 wrote:

(#186)
so what are the minimum requirements to have my shop accepted. Q: am i allowed to repost a shop request when i reach the minimum requirements of my shop to be accepted?
Your shop needs to be at least 7 days old and have completed one or more orders. Please just read the front page next time, the requirements are right there.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
cybersteve547
Scratcher
86 posts

can you add my banner now?

Come visit my shop!

Keep on Scratching!

< ̄`ヽ       / ̄> this is lenny owl
 ゝ、 \ /<>ヽ,ノ /´ they are almost
  ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / extinct
     >  ,ノ put him everywhere
     ∠_,,\ to save his species

╭━━━━━╮ Help
╰┃ ┣▇━▇ meme dog take over
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮ Scratch by pasting
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯ him in your profile
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯ or he will never
 be a meme
jellyfishfisher56
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop Name: The ARG Shop
Shop Owner: jellyfishfisher56
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/jellyfishfisher560/256costume11.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764193/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Other
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed):
[b]Scratch's ONLY ARG (Alternate Reality Game) shop! With no effort to order, customizable options and friendly staff! :)[/b]
Date created: 30th May 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes
Other info: none

jellyfishfisher56 | on Scratch for 3½ years | currently semi-active | 750+ posts | long-time forumer | Give me an Internet

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jellyfishfisher56 wrote:

(#189)
Shop Name: The ARG Shop
Shop Owner: jellyfishfisher56
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/jellyfishfisher560/256costume11.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764193/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Other
[b]Scratch's ONLY ARG (Alternate Reality Game) shop! With no effort to order, customizable options and friendly staff! :)[/b]
Date created: 30th May 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes
Other info: none
Please read our guidelines before applying.

Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: ⋆.˚.⭒˚The Aurora Shop™⋆.˚.⭒˚||Taking Orders!||Want to Join? APPLY NOW!!!
Shop Owner: @Aaliyah_Newlands
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Aaliyah_Newlands/IMG4761.png
Shop Link: This
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Art
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): We are an Art shop at the moment but we are looking forward to branching out to audio and coding soon. We Provide banners, pfp's etc. Staff are active 90% of the time.
Date created: 25th April 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Absolutely
Other info: N/A

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
jmdzti_0-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: The Music Finders
Shop Owner: @jmdzti_0-0
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/jmdzti_/Themusicfinders.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/759338/
Shop Profession(s): Audio (Get, not make)
We get music for you if you don't have access to downloader websites, or you just don't want to enter to pesky websites.
Date created: May 6, 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: No until I'm not informed and considered.
Other info: We get (appropiate) songs, we do not make them, and are not responsible for DMCA.

Last edited by jmdzti_0-0 (June 18, 2024 09:15:48)

Cubeupload is working 0/10
Highlight+shift+down to see more of my signature

─ BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.
NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES! triple click for more info. /j I just wanted to make fun of the bug. ngl would be funny to see people put this on their signatures. please fix this

Creator of The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to download from pesky websites!

My posts
My forum identifier:
uNnqYgxb7K

Keep on being creative :)

did you know that there's a way to use other emojis in the forums? Learn more…

Extra emojis

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]