Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#120)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

By the way 78ch3, many scratchers on the list of next owners aren't active anymore, so I'm next on the list
i think it's just one lol, me and seg-leinad are still very much active, your just next in line
no, there where an another one before

edit : accidentally wrote the first message of the page lol

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (March 1, 2024 19:59:27)

-An evil kumquat was a bit too hungry and ate this signature-
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#120)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

By the way 78ch3, many scratchers on the list of next owners aren't active anymore, so I'm next on the list
i think it's just one lol, me and seg-leinad are still very much active, your just next in line
no, there where an another one before

edit : accidentally wrote the first message of the page lol
good job you stole king lol

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
debanane
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

They're doing the best I can, owning at least one shop AND the mall probably isn't reasy.
true

went thru that as well

Last edited by debanane (March 2, 2024 01:26:13)

-debanane

print('too')
System.out.println(“tired”);
cout << “for”;
<p id=“id”>your<p>
document.getElementById(“id”).innerHTML = “problems,”
console.log('leave')
fmt.Println(“me”)
Console.WriteLine(“alone”);
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#118)

debanane wrote:

wow you're taking the requests directory in an interesting way
They're doing the best I can, owning at least one shop AND the mall probably isn't reasy.
Not to mention the SSRF, although it seems it and my shop haven't been getting much activity recently. I've been too busy to run reviews, and there aren't many staff doing them either.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
debanane
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

snip
yeah, stuff like that is why i stopped running the directory

-debanane

print('too')
System.out.println(“tired”);
cout << “for”;
<p id=“id”>your<p>
document.getElementById(“id”).innerHTML = “problems,”
console.log('leave')
fmt.Println(“me”)
Console.WriteLine(“alone”);
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name: Imagif Hosters
Shop Owner: @Eason_9 (me)
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/ef7TIFBanner.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/744125/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): Other
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed):
[big][b]Welcome to Imagif Hosters![/b] We aim to become a request shop to help people host images easily.[/big]
Date created: Feb 28 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: No
Other info: -

By the way, please remove my pixel art shop from the federation as its already closed.

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#118)

debanane wrote:

Not to mention the SSRF, although it seems it and my shop haven't been getting much activity recently. I've been too busy to run reviews, and there aren't many staff doing them either.
If you want i can join the federation and start helping with reviews later (bad time right now bc SATs)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#127)

78ch3 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#118)

debanane wrote:

If you want i can join the federation and start helping with reviews later (bad time right now bc SATs)
Any help is greatly appreciated

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Any help is greatly appreciated

alr I'll join, wheres the link to it..? (im tired and am very stupid lol)

edit: am dumb I found it

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (March 5, 2024 16:48:13)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

(#126)
Shop Name: Imagif Hosters
Shop Owner: @Eason_9 (me)
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/ef7TIFBanner.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/744125/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): Other
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed):
[big][b]Welcome to Imagif Hosters![/b] We aim to become a request shop to help people host images easily.[/big]
Date created: Feb 28 2024
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: No
Other info: -

By the way, please remove my pixel art shop from the federation as its already closed.
bump for my post

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is there a shop I can go to for sfx and music? I’m looking to hire someone for it

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gomongemu wrote:

Is there a shop I can go to for sfx and music? I’m looking to hire someone for it
Piano shop

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gomongemu wrote:

Cool Music Records co.

GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: GvShoptube
Shop Owner: GvYoutube
Banner Link: None: But its in ASCII:
=============
| GvShoptube |
=============
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747769/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Everything in the list.
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): A Shop for basically almost everything.
Date created: 3/14/24
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Sure.
Other info: None

Creds to someone on the Collab drectory 11 for the sig!
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Application Form
Shop Name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop Owner: @hxney-blxssxm
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Shop Link: Our Forum (3.0) and Our Studio
Shop Profession(s): Thumbnails, pfps, banners, b/ws and slide layouts. (Art/Aesthetics)
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!
Date created: 06/12/2022
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes
Other info: b/ws are bio and wiwos (wiwo= What I'm Working On)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Most shops I missed were added. Sorry, still no luck with the Multi-Purpose shops tab. Working on it, but Scratch still flags it for being “inappropriate”

GvYoutube wrote:

(#134)
=============
| GvShoptube |
=============
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Everything in the list.
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): A Shop for basically almost everything.

Your shop must be at least 7 days old and have completed 1-2 orders before I can add it.

-PoIychrome-
Scratcher
8 posts

Name:
✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴄᴀғé ✦

Owner:
-polychrome-

Banner:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/240x180q70/c/924/YcJdZt.png

Shop:
Shop

Shop profession:
Art

Describe your shop:
A shop that creates unique & aesthetic thumbnails, pfp and banner requests! (only 1 completed order so far)

Date created:
3 September 2023

Will you subscribe?:
Okay..?

Other info:
none

Last edited by -PoIychrome- (March 15, 2024 12:08:31)

when green flag clicked
ask [How's your day?] and wait
if <(answer) = [bad]> then
say [Everything will be fine! Just scratch on and have a nice day :)]
end
broadcast [happiness v]
stop [all v]
GvYoutube
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Most shops I missed were added. Sorry, still no luck with the Multi-Purpose shops tab. Working on it, but Scratch still flags it for being “inappropriate”

GvYoutube wrote:

(#134)
=============
| GvShoptube |
=============

Your shop must be at least 7 days old and have completed 1-2 orders before I can add it.
oh God that's going to be hard

Creds to someone on the Collab drectory 11 for the sig!
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Shop Application Form
Shop Name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop Owner: @hxney-blxssxm
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Shop Link: Our Forum (3.0) and Our Studio
Shop Profession(s): Thumbnails, pfps, banners, b/ws and slide layouts. (Art/Aesthetics)
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!
Date created: 06/12/2022
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes
Other info: b/ws are bio and wiwos (wiwo= What I'm Working On)

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (March 24, 2024 17:51:27)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

Where can I find someone who will do 64 bit art for my indie game?

Last edited by gomongemu (March 23, 2024 23:04:23)

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]