Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

pompom454 wrote:

Shop Name: The Everything Emporium
Shop Owner: pompom454
Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/VerykoolbannerPNGwit.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727952/
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other) Multi-Purpose
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): A shop for all things!
Date created: 12/5/2023
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: Yes.
Other info: (what does this mean?)
Your shop must be at least 7 days old and have completed 2+ orders before you can be added.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN

78ch3 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Your shop must be at least 7 days old and have completed 2+ orders before you can be added.
That's the rules for your reviewing federation, not the shopping mall, right? My shop was added with 0 orders.

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

(#82)

78ch3 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

That's the rules for your reviewing federation, not the shopping mall, right? My shop was added with 0 orders.
Some rules apply to both the SSRF and The Shopping Emporium, I only gave an exception to a couple shops and I most likely won't do those again because I was too tired to check (I could remove them but with assets.scratch images being banned I'd have to ask a lot of people for new banner links).

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

you can delete my shop (imagination short stories) from the directory, im closing later today.

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mogus_man wrote:

(#84)
you can delete my shop (imagination short stories) from the directory, im closing later today.
The problem is, as I said in my last post, I have to ask shops for new banner links, and some might not have them, so it might take a while.

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: Billboard Shop
Shop Owner: @TP2222
Banner Link: n/a
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727287/?page=1#post-7673038
Shop Profession(s): Other
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): We make ads for you so you don't have to!
Oh, and post them.
Date created: Dec 2 2023.
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: yes.
Other info: n/a

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! so uh i closed my shop and rebooted it. Do i have to enter the form again?

psst highlight +shift + down

^▽^ :: #ff00ff boolean // This is Scrunchie! She protects my siggy. 
And also, Check out this!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zelnady wrote:

(#87)
Hi! so uh i closed my shop and rebooted it. Do i have to enter the form again?
Not unless the banner or title have changed

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I know you can't add them right now, but my shop and federation's banners have been uploaded to Cubeupload.
The Gemstone Federation's new banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Otis/gemstone.png
Uncertainty Ridge's new banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/uncertainlyreidge.png

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
The_Bulba_Army
Scratcher
72 posts

Shop Name: Bulba Services
Shop Owner: The_Bulba_Army
Banner Link:https://u.cubeupload.com/badgersaurus/bulbaservices.jpg
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/722290/?page=1
Shop Profession(s) (Multi-Purpose, Coding, Art, Audio, Other): Multi-Purpose
Describe your shop (make it short but detailed): A multi-purpose shop for your general scratch needs.
Date created: 3rd November 2023
Will you subscribe to ISOC?: No
Other info: None

The_Bulba_Army
Owner of Bulba Services: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/722290/

TweetytheBird92
Scratcher
65 posts

If a shop has a project, studio, forum link, AND official profile, will it be accepted?

I promise I'll actually make a proper signature soon.
I develop a Scratch modification called Luckode.

Mobile: iPadOS 17.5.1, Chrome 124 Mobile, No Flash version detected
PC: Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 11) 23H2, Flash 32.0
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TweetytheBird92 wrote:

If a shop has a project, studio, forum link, AND official profile, will it be accepted?
Does your shop primarily take orders on the forum?

TweetytheBird92
Scratcher
65 posts

78ch3 wrote:

(#92)

TweetytheBird92 wrote:

Mainly on the project and forum. Studio and profile requests will be taken into consideration.

I promise I'll actually make a proper signature soon.
I develop a Scratch modification called Luckode.

Mobile: iPadOS 17.5.1, Chrome 124 Mobile, No Flash version detected
PC: Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 11) 23H2, Flash 32.0
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TweetytheBird92 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

(#92)

TweetytheBird92 wrote:

Mainly on the project and forum. Studio and profile requests will be taken into consideration.
If people are allowed to send orders on the forum topic, then I guess I can accept the shop. It may be hard at the moment as some banner links are broken from the filter changes.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Jan. 8, 2024 11:05:53)

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can you please add my shop?

Last edited by TheUltimateHoodie (Jan. 8, 2024 10:21:54)

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

can you please add my shop?
Not unless you take the time to read the first post

CleanCodeDev
Scratcher
34 posts

Dear 78ch3,

Can You add my shop please?
I owned a everything shop.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/733152/
it's called the clean dev shop.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CleanCodeDev wrote:

(#97)

Dear 78ch3,

Can You add my shop please?
I owned a everything shop.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/733152/
it's called the clean dev shop.
Fill in the form matey

kids_scratch_learn
Scratcher
3 posts

can someone make a thumbnail for my featured project
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kids_scratch_learn wrote:

(#99)
can someone make a thumbnail for my featured project

The First Page wrote:

The Shopping Emporium is a directory, not a shop. We cannot handle orders or requests.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20) <|> Find the right shop or build your brand! <|> Inter-Shop Order Completion and Shop Of The Month! NOW OPEN [RSS Feed]