Discuss Scratch

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SSC (Do not open if you are not a counselor)-

HexagonWorld wrote:

Maybe something to do with her past as an army brat?
whose?
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

whose?
Lois's.
DerpyPig03
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

whose?
Lois's.
lean into daddy issues

stepping out of her dad's shadow by stopping obsessing over being a successful reporter to make her dad proud and focusing on being her own person

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (emphasis added)

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DerpyPig03 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

whose?
Lois's.
lean into daddy issues

stepping out of her dad's shadow by stopping obsessing over being a successful reporter to make her dad proud and focusing on being her own person
That’s actually really good

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DerpyPig03 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

whose?
Lois's.
lean into daddy issues

good idea
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You know what, let's just start writing and figure out Lois's arc as we go.

We have 2 plotlines: Clark, Lois and Sam on Earth and Jimmy, Lex and Bizarro in the bottled Metropolis.

This is an idea I've had since the movie was called Three Heroes but I want Clark's arc to culminate with him being captured by Braniac as Clark Kent and something happens that causes him to rip open his shirt revealing the crest of the House of El while running forward, and leaping out the window, then flying up to reveal his new suit.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

We have 2 plotlines: Clark, Lois and Sam on Earth and Jimmy, Lex and Bizarro in the bottled Metropolis.

This is an idea I've had since the movie was called Three Heroes but I want Clark's arc to culminate with him being captured by Braniac as Clark Kent and something happens that causes him to rip open his shirt revealing the crest of the House of El while running forward, and leaping out the window, then flying up to reveal his new suit.
Ok

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

this could work.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

this could work.
Okay, Mac. Is there anything that you 100% want in the movie, no negotiations?
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I feel like we need to set a deadline. How about April 18, 2025? It's Superman's anniversary and a Friday, so it's a good release date. It's a bit tight, but I think if we set deadlines and really push auditions, we could get it out then, or even just close to then. We're not releasing in July though.
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I feel like we need to set a deadline. How about April 18, 2025? It's Superman's anniversary and a Friday, so it's a good release date. It's a bit tight, but I think if we set deadlines and really push auditions, we could get it out then, or even just close to then. We're not releasing in July though.
A year?!?! We can do it earlier. But yeah, I guess if it's a deadline it's ok.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

A year?!?! We can do it earlier. But yeah, I guess if it's a deadline it's ok.
Oh, I meant to say deadline/release date.
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

are you going to write the script

I'm an animator
Directer and storyboard artist for the Marvel Omega's first film Deadpool
audition's are out
member of the -PDCU- and Marvel Omega
Owner Of The YMCAU & YDCAU
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ym16xs wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

are you going to write the script

… yes
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Thats a day before my bday

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

this could work.
nothing really set in stone, so what's the plan again

Last edited by macandcheeseking (March 3, 2024 15:52:45)

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

this could work.

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

this could work.

HexagonWorld wrote:

ok, let's do it i meant like the story.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's what I have so far:

Act 1:

- Cold Open: Clark has a dream about his origins except he doesn't have the full story and doesn't know it's him (He thinks the House of El just abandoned their baby)

- Opening credits

- (TBD)

- Clark finds out he's Kryptonian somehow and this breaks him.

- Mxy splits him into Clark and Superman

- Braniac steals Metropolis

- Somewhere around the last 3 points, Lois finds out Clark is Superman

Act 2:

- Sam Lane finds Lois and Clark in the ruins of Metropolis and brings them onto his helicarrier flying base.

- (TBD)

- Lois and Clark end up at the Fortress

- Clark finds the Jor-El hologram, which has taken the form of Pa Kent and can only speak in words it's already heard.

- Somewhere in Act 2, Mxyman turns into Bizarro.

(TBD)

Act 3:

(TBD)

- Clark and Lois give themselves up to Braniac.

- Clark reveals he's accepted he's Superman

- Final battle

- Clark reveals he's an alien to the world.
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Here's what I have so far:

Act 1:

- Cold Open: Clark has a dream about his origins except he doesn't have the full story and doesn't know it's him (He thinks the House of El just abandoned their baby)

- Opening credits

- (TBD)

- Clark finds out he's Kryptonian somehow and this breaks him.

- Mxy splits him into Clark and Superman

- Braniac steals Metropolis

- Somewhere around the last 3 points, Lois finds out Clark is Superman

Act 2:

- Sam Lane finds Lois and Clark in the ruins of Metropolis and brings them onto his helicarrier flying base.

- (TBD)

- Lois and Clark end up at the Fortress

- Clark finds the Jor-El hologram, which has taken the form of Pa Kent and can only speak in words it's already heard.

- Somewhere in Act 2, Mxyman turns into Bizarro.

(TBD)

Act 3:

(TBD)

- Clark and Lois give themselves up to Braniac.

- Clark reveals he's accepted he's Superman

- Final battle

- Clark reveals he's an alien to the world.
cool, anything for krypto or kara?