Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SSC (Do not open if you are not a counselor)-

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

I'll watch a few time travel movies to storm up ideas for Atom, any suggestions?
Doctor Who. Just… all of the new series.
2005 right?
Yep.
I had watched the four Disney + specials, after the fourth one if Ruby is in the new episodes I ain't watchin.
The 2005 series deals more with time travel (specifically father's day)

I can understand disliking Ruby but she's somewhat better in the new episodes. If you have no interest because of that, that's fine.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 18, 2024 23:51:33)

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

I'll watch a few time travel movies to storm up ideas for Atom, any suggestions?
2005 right?
Yep.
I had watched the four Disney + specials, after the fourth one if Ruby is in the new episodes I ain't watchin.

I can understand disliking Ruby but she's somewhat better in the new episodes. If you have no interest because of that, that's fine.
Series 1 is legitimately a perfect series of television with the exception of Adam and the Slitheen.
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

2005 right?
Yep.

Series 1 is legitimately a perfect series of television with the exception of Adam and the Slitheen.
I’d watch those earlier episodes, but I have nowhere to watch them on.

Any other suggestions?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

2005 right?
Yep.

Any other suggestions?
Meet the Robinsons? Click? Free Birds?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

2005 right?
Yep.

Any other suggestions?
None of those are good

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

2005 right?
Yep.

Any other suggestions?
None of those are good
I was just naming some off the top of my head.

Also Meet the Robinsons slaps.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

2005 right?
Yep.

Any other suggestions?
None of those are good
Quit yapping, Free Birds is amazing.
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Not exactly “time travel” but I think Inception and Interstellar could help a lot with inspiration.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What themes could be involved in time loop movies?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

hope?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

hope?
Not a theme, it’s a motif

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

hope?
Not a theme, it’s a motif
Did you just go over this in English? And it's not even a motif, it's a topic. Okay, replace the word theme with topic in my original post.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Maybe Superman eventually starts to grow tired of being the hero in the time loop so he’s more reckless, but then he realizes that these are still people in the world that are living?

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't know why I did this.

EXT. KRYPTON

Doomed planet. A red tinted world cracks and crumbles as viscous lava spews up from the ground. A river of orange flows through. This world is dying. Too late to save.

INT. HOME

Desperate scientists. A man and a woman, both adorned in strange garb cling to each other as their world falls apart behind them. They look up in the sky as chunks of rock fill the air and the world turns to whiteness. This world is dead. Beyond saving.

EXT. SPACE

Last hope. A small silver rocket with spikes at the back sails through the rubble and ashes of its world. A baby is crying within this capsule. Its world is dead. It can still be saved.

EXT. EARTH

Kindly couple. A yellow sun against a blue sky. This is not the child's home. A man and a woman, both in simple clothes lift the blanket from the child, shocked. His world may be dead. But now he has a new one.

Superman.
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

EXT. KRYPTON

Doomed planet. A red tinted world cracks and crumbles as viscous lava spews up from the ground. A river of orange flows through. This world is dying. Too late to save.

INT. HOME

Desperate scientists. A man and a woman, both adorned in strange garb cling to each other as their world falls apart behind them. They look up in the sky as chunks of rock fill the air and the world turns to whiteness. This world is dead. Beyond saving.

EXT. SPACE

Last hope. A small silver rocket with spikes at the back sails through the rubble and ashes of its world. A baby is crying within this capsule. Its world is dead. It can still be saved.

EXT. EARTH

Kindly couple. A yellow sun against a blue sky. This is not the child's home. A man and a woman, both in simple clothes lift the blanket from the child, shocked. His world may be dead. But now he has a new one.

Superman.
like it
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hex, you do know what Superman needs right?

A giant spider!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hex, you do know what Superman needs right?

A giant spider!
It might be there…
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

EXT. KRYPTON

INT. HOME

EXT. SPACE

EXT. EARTH

Superman.
No. We don’t need an introduction

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

EXT. KRYPTON

INT. HOME

EXT. SPACE

EXT. EARTH

Superman.
No. We don’t need an introduction
It's… it's 10 seconds long and it's an adaptation of the best retelling of his origin.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Bump.