AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Alright, let’s make a movie!!!
Why do I feel like this post is very passive agressive. Maybe explain how the character would work as a team better?
Wdym? Idk if you phrased the second sentence strangely or I’m missing something
Nevermind, just explain how the line up would work better
You mean the line up of Huntress, Ratcatcher 2, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, and Katana? Also, work better than what?
Explain it better!

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SSC (Do not open if you are not a counselor)-

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Why do I feel like this post is very passive agressive. Maybe explain how the character would work as a team better?
You mean the line up of Huntress, Ratcatcher 2, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, and Katana? Also, work better than what?
Explain it better!
I’m sorry, I don’t know how to explain the line-up better. Do you mean how would it make sense for the characters to team up? Because I think I would need to work with the other filmmakers to see where some of the characters end up at the end of their previous films. Or I could just use characters we aren’t currently using. If this isn’t what you mean, I apologize, I’m just confused.

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Explain it better!
I’m sorry, I don’t know how to explain the line-up better. Do you mean how would it make sense for the characters to team up? Because I think I would need to work with the other filmmakers to see where some of the characters end up at the end of their previous films. Or I could just use characters we aren’t currently using. If this isn’t what you mean, I apologize, I’m just confused.
Explain why you want this line-up and not other characters.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

First orders of business

1) Stuff for the main post
2) I'm not going to bug anyways since this is the last time I will say this but Disco please consider to for working on projects
3) ThOuHtS oN dP PiLoT
Wave One:
Superman and the City of Tomorrow (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | In Development)
Justice League

Wave Two:
Superman 2 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)
Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen (Showrunner: HexagonWorld | Planned)

Wave Three:
Superman 3 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)

Wave Four:
Superman 4 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

First orders of business

1) Stuff for the main post
2) I'm not going to bug anyways since this is the last time I will say this but Disco please consider to for working on projects
3) ThOuHtS oN dP PiLoT
Wave One:
Superman and the City of Tomorrow (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | In Development)
Justice League

Wave Two:
Superman 2 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)

Wave Three:
Superman 3 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)

Wave Four:
Superman 4 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)
Yes, gooood

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Explain it better!
What he said

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wave One:
Justice League

Wave Two:
The Question (Director: AwesomeUser23 Writer: AwesomeUser23 | Planned)
TSS

Wave Three:

Wave Four:

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Wave One:
Justice League

Wave Two:
TSS

Wave Three:

Wave Four:
Why is the title TSS? Its The Suicide Squad

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Explain it better!
Well, I feel like it would interesting to see the characters team up, especially because they’re all pretty different. Harley Quinn’s deranged, Ratcatcher is sweet, Katana is no-nonsense, Zatanna is loose and fun, and Huntress can kind of be all of those. I also feel like their backstories are pretty interesting, and wait I’m rambling again aren’t i

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Explain it better!
Well, I feel like it would interesting to see the characters team up, especially because they’re all pretty different. Harley Quinn’s deranged, Ratcatcher is sweet, Katana is no-nonsense, Zatanna is loose and fun, and Huntress can kind of be all of those. I also feel like their backstories are pretty interesting, and wait I’m rambling again aren’t i
You're not rambling but you're not giving a detailed enough reason in my opinion just yet

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Wave One:
Justice League

Wave Two:
TSS

Wave Three:

Wave Four:
I thought we decided on the title TSS to prevent it from being marked NFE

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Wave One:
Justice League

Wave Two:
TSS

Wave Three:

Wave Four:
I thought we decided on the title TSS to prevent it from being marked NFE
No? I said we'll just stick with The Suicide Squad I just abbreviated it

About Me.

- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

should we have some sort of reference/map so that we like know where our gotham or metropolis is?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

should we have some sort of reference/map so that we like know where our gotham or metropolis is?
Maybe, perhaps, possibly

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

Metropolis is in NJ, I refuse to put it in Delaware.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

So literally right next to Gotham?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

Yeah this is what I mean so we can know where certain things are and be consistent
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

Listen, if we can have Central and Keystone City…
DerpyPig03
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Can I pitch Birds of Prey please please please please please
I already have a line-up:

Huntress (Maybe, Derpy and Abe ?
Ratcatcher 2 (she would need to survive TSS/ruins the anybody could die thing )
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna (Most likely no, Derpy?)
Katana (she’s got my back)

1. Zatanna won't work, too many issues with Constantine. In wave 2 (which is when this pitch is, right?), she's with Justice League Dark
2. My idea was to use Harley as a villain in TCC2 (the other TCC writers haven't talked about this yet, so it is not decided). After TCC2, we can ship her off to Suicide Squad or something
3. Also Huntress is fine with me as long as we don't make her Batman and Catwoman's kid.

Last edited by DerpyPig03 (Aug. 31, 2023 18:13:06)

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (emphasis added)

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway
DerpyPig03
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wave One:
- Superman and the City of Tomorrow (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | In Development)
- The Caped Crusader (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 | In Development)
- Constantine (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 | In Development)
- Justice League

Wave Two:
- Superman 2 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen (Showrunner: HexagonWorld | Planned)
- Untitled Caped Crusader Sequel (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 | Planned)
- Constantine and the League of Darkness (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 | Planned)
- The Question (Director: AwesomeUser23 Writer: AwesomeUser23 | Planned)
- TSS

Wave Three:
- Superman 3 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)
- Untitled Caped Crusader Threequel (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard, AbeHe, & DerpyPig03 | Planned)
- Untitled Constantine Threequel (Directors: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 Writers: Platypus_WKeyboard & DerpyPig03 | Planned)

Wave Four:
- Superman 4 (Directors: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking Writers: HexagonWorld & macandcheeseking | Planned)

Last edited by DerpyPig03 (Aug. 31, 2023 18:21:49)

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (emphasis added)

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You know what, I’ll probably skip Birds of Prey but take Hex’s advice for Blue Beetle and make the finished pitch for that.

“hi!”
- Me