What is love?
A: Baby don’t hurt me.
B: Don’t hurt me.
C: No More.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SSC (Do not open if you are not a counselor)-

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh (any way the wind blows)
I don't wanna die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico
But I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
No, we will not let you go (let him go)
We will not let you go (let him go)
We will not let you go (let me go)
Will not let you go (let me go)
Never, never, never, never let me go
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh, mamma mia, mamma mia
Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Ooh
Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah
Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I finished the MOT script:

SUPERMAN
Mxyzptlk! I am loyal to John Byrne and John Byrne only!

MXY
NO! SUPERMAN! YOU'VE BEEN TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE! I cannot help you now… Kltpzyxm.

He disappears.

JIMMY
Well, that just happened.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys we can do real stuff now we're on page 2

Doom Patrol: Pilot Repost

1. “Suckers Prayer - The Decembrists” starts as we introduce each member of the Doom Patrol in a montage with text (ex. Clifford Steele aka Robotman). It ends with Larry lying down on a bench humming the song.

2. At Doom Manor, Niles pours over research, tests, and news reports coming to a shocking conclusion about the future.

3. “Teenage Kicks - The Undertones” plays As we cut to the Indy 500 we see a younger (and human) Cliff racing hitting the pit road his manager runs to his car asking him to throw the race which Cliff says he won’t. His manager goes to a mechanic handing them hundreds of dollars to through something on track to slow Cliff down. Cliff continues the race going even faster “sticking it” to his manager until an oil slick pours onto the road not seeing it his car spins wildly out of control crashing it. All music goes silent in slow motion People rush towards the car ripping off the window we see the point of view of Cliff seeing horrified reactions from onlookers. Cut to a mental institution somewhere in Michigan Cliff sits in the corner of his room as the sounds of a crash are heard. The sounds stop when the door is opened by a doctor telling Cliff that he has a visitor … Niles Caulder.

4. On his death bed Larry is surrounded by his loved ones in the crowd there is Niles Caulder who invites him to join the Doom Patrol. Larry wakes up on the bench looking at his watch he runs to a coffee shop. Surveying the layout he sits at a table with Rita. They catch up, and Larry thinks they should rejoin the Doom Patrol Rita disagrees reminding him that they left for a reason and besides that, she has a lot on her plate but comes around to check on Cliff.

5. In the institution cafeteria, Caulder tries to convince Cliff to join back with the Doom Patrol, Cliff rejects the offer telling him that he hasn’t even recovered from the last time he was on the team Caulder berates Cliff for his self-indulgent pity party telling him their’s people with bigger problems than his Cliff eg’s Caulder on asking who? Niles rolls away asking Cliff to follow him.

6. “Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead” starts, Niles leads Cliff into a grassy field in the middle Jane paints a portrait. Niles explains that during her childhood Jane was badly abused by most people in her life somewhere down the line her Meta Gene activated. Cliff tries to introduce himself but Jane says Cliff isn’t talking to her he’s talking to the Hangman's Daughter. After cautiously observing the painting Cliff realizes that it's moving. Niles continues to explain that each other “person” has a unique ability (Flit has teleportation, Hammerhead superstrength/dexterity, and so on and so forth) Niles asks if Cliff wants to join back, Cliff sighs agreeing to return to the patrol if he’s only doing it to help Jane. As Niles leaves it begins to rain ruining the painting Cliff invites Jane out of the rain.

7. Rita and Larry arrive at Doom Manor and see it strangely in not a state of disarray but clean and polished. Looking at a display case of “trophies” from past adventures. Flashback to the team fighting Mr. Morden. In the present, the two are attacked by a cloaked figure winning the figure is uncloaked and revealed to be Flex Mentallo. Flex says that he mistook the two for intruders and is excited to invite them back to the Doom Patrol. Rita and Larry attempt to leave the Manor but the door closes itself. The house begins to hover in the air and teleport to an unknown location Bystanders look in aw.

8. Cliff and Jane arrive at Dannyville it materializes around them as they enter a shady alley that the Chief directed them to. Touring the town they see Doom Manor Outside of it Larry and Rita look physically sick from the teleportation (well Larry less so since ya know bandages) Realizing Cliff is there they catch up but the reunion turns into an argument on how Cliff is a hypocrite for joining back on the team with him being the first to walk out on the team. All of the members storm off after Niles breaks up the argument, Flex shows Jane to an extra room.

9. Cliff looks around his old room looking through a book of old mixtapes, picking a tape named “For the Good Times” he puts it in a tape player “Dancing With Myself - Generation X” We cut between each member hearing the music and dancing to the beat.

10. The next day the Chief tells the team that later today there is a superhuman support group in Dannyville later that day suggesting the team attend.

11. At the community center the team sits with other metahumans but isn’t really opening up on their issues aside from Jane who attempts to give an anecdote but doesn’t really work with her changing personas mid-sentence. Suddenly explosions. Running outside unknown army men appear to be attacking Dannyville.

12. Facing off against the threat they find they can only say something that spells N.O.W.H.E.R.E figuring out that if one gets destroyed the rest will follow finding they are inhuman which is more of a task than they thought to destroy them. But using a combination of their abilities to explode on each Nowhere man is blown up in unison “San Francisco - The Mowgli’s” plays as the team walks heroically. But wait one more Nowhere man remains shooting his rifle at the team a stray bullet hits Rita but ricochets back at his side but before the team can interrogate the remaining soldier he teleports away. Going back to the center the team clears up the meeting room and begins to discuss their issues. Later once the team is done agreeing to do the same thing next week a portal appears in the sky leaving Larry to exclaim “What now?” From the portal, Casey falls murmuring about the end of the world.

Credits

PSC: Niles opens a door in his room and walks down a secret elevator being bathed in white light

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hey can you add the slate 1 slate 2 and slate 3 like you did since the first page of our second forum

I'm an animator
Directer and storyboard artist for the Marvel Omega's first film Deadpool
audition's are out
member of the -PDCU- and Marvel Omega
Owner Of The YMCAU & YDCAU
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ym16xs wrote:

hey can you add the slate 1 slate 2 and slate 3 like you did since the first page of our second forum
Soon I need to update the post. Thoughts on the DP pilot?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here we are new forum.
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

e

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved for main post

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

Bump

boom2ratz wrote:

e
llo

About Me.

- Evil Abed
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ym16xs wrote:

Bump

boom2ratz wrote:

e
llo
The pilot is great!

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

Bump

boom2ratz wrote:

e
llo
The pilot is great!
Thanks, and constructive criticism?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys I need really weird but cool characters to pitch

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

legion of superheroes?
Plastic Man?
Metamorpho?
Mr. Terrific/The Terrifics
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

legion of superheroes?
Plastic Man?
Metamorpho?
Metamorpho is gonna anger Hex…

I’ll do it

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

legion of superheroes?
Plastic Man?
Metamorpho?
Metamorpho is gonna anger Hex…

I’ll do it
do you even know anything about him?
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why did it say there was a post from Paddle2See?

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

There was. He shut down the forum

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Why? Was it the song lyrics and the script?

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Why? Was it the song lyrics and the script?
Yes, he thought it was spam but I got it back open

About Me.

- Evil Abed