ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SSC (Do not open if you are not a counselor)-

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Why did it say there was a post from Paddle2See?
There was. He shut down the forum
Why? Was it the song lyrics and the script?
Yes, he thought it was spam but I got it back open
last night I was the one who discovered Paddle2See

I'm an animator
Directer and storyboard artist for the Marvel Omega's first film Deadpool
audition's are out
member of the -PDCU- and Marvel Omega
Owner Of The YMCAU & YDCAU
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

First orders of business

1) Stuff for the main post
2) I'm not going to bug anyways since this is the last time I will say this but Disco please consider to for working on projects
3) ThOuHtS oN dP PiLoT

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I pitch Birds of Prey please please please please please

“hi!”
- Me
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

I already have a line-up:

Huntress
Ratcatcher 2 (she would need to survive TSS)
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna
Katana (she’s got my back)

“hi!”
- Me
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Huntress
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna
Katana actually has my back.

also is her sword any good? Because in that stupid movie, it just looks like a hot sword —

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Huntress (Maybe, Derpy and Abe ?
Ratcatcher 2 (she would need to survive TSS/ruins the anybody could die thing )
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna (Most likely no, Derpy?)

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Huntress
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna

also is her sword any good? Because in that stupid movie, it just looks like a hot sword —
I always like to think of it as a really big butter knife

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Huntress
Harley Quinn(?)
Zatanna

This is Katana, she stabbed my back-

“hi!”
- Me
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Harley Quinn(?)
How would Ratcatcher 2 surviving ruin the anybody could die thing? I didn’t think we were killing her off. Also, what about Harley? Can I use her?

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Harley Quinn(?)
How would Ratcatcher 2 surviving ruin the anybody could die thing? I didn’t think we were killing her off. Also, what about Harley? Can I use her?
I don't know I feel like the survivors shouldn't just be the ones from the 2021 film. And maybe I like the idea Derpy proposed using the Joker relationship for TCC 2 combining it with Death In the Family

Also Zatanna's a 99% no it makes no sense

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Harley Quinn(?)
I don't know I feel like the survivors shouldn't just be the ones from the 2021 film. And maybe I like the idea Derpy proposed using the Joker relationship for TCC 2 combining it with Death In the Family

So… Harley just exists for the Joker? Is she gonna do anything in this universe?
Also, the survivors aren’t just being the ones from the 2021 film. I would be fine with killing off Peacemaker and having someone like Wild Dog or Rick Flag survive. I don’t really care much about the outcome

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Harley Quinn(?)

So… Harley just exists for the Joker? Is she gonna do anything in this universe?
Also, the survivors aren’t just being the ones from the 2021 film. I would be fine with killing off Peacemaker and having someone like Wild Dog or Rick Flag survive. I don’t really care much about the outcome
1. That is the character orignal purpose so yes
2. Peacemaker isn't even the film?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Harley Quinn(?)

1. That is the character orignal purpose so yes
2. Peacemaker isn't even the film?
2. Whoops my bad

“hi!”
- Me
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Alright, let’s make a movie!!!

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Why do I feel like this post is very passive agressive. Maybe explain how the character would work as a team better?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Why do I feel like this post is very passive agressive. Maybe explain how the character would work as a team better?
Wdym? Idk if you phrased the second sentence strangely or I’m missing something

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, AU, I need an answer here. How would Huntress exist if she's the daughter of Batman and Catwoman?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Okay, AU, I need an answer here. How would Huntress exist if she's the daughter of Batman and Catwoman?
Thats earth 2's I think while the main universe one is a diffrent person entirley

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Nevermind, just explain how the line up would work better

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Birds of Prey Line-Up

Katana

Nevermind, just explain how the line up would work better
You mean the line up of Huntress, Ratcatcher 2, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, and Katana? Also, work better than what?

“hi!”
- Me