Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
Gamed_Guy_123
Scratcher
95 posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

ilovestories wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Gamed_Guy_123 wrote:

*snip*
snip

RESPONDED:
None yet
I'm not sure about the federation. It seems strange to have a federation merged with a shop, and from what I can tell from the invite, the whole business seems very dramatic.
I vote no.

Active.
I'm not trying to pull any scams, but if you think about it, if your just a federation you dont really get any orders, and most federations dont even take orders. And there is quite a lot of federations on scratch. And wouldn't it be unique or cool to have a shop and a federation in one?

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Gamed_Guy_123 wrote:

Hello UniVerse! This is Shop'oVerse Shopration! We're a Federation and a Shop with all your needs!
We are inviting you to join our Shopration to receive tons of perks such as monthly reviews,
receive rewards, compete in SHOP only constests, ISOC, e.t.c
to to help you shop GROW to UniVerse!
Best of all… ITS FREE! And all you need to do is have your owner to fill out this form and you'll be all set to grow to the UniVerse!
Oh, yeah for further information look at Our Other Perks
Also if you accept please tell me on my profile

From the beyond, Gamed_Guy_123 from Shop'oVerse.
We'll have a vote + activity check!
RESPOND WITHIN 7 DAYS TO NOT RECEIVE… 2 WARNINGS!!!!!! (yes, i increased the stakes here.)
Do NOT say “active”. Well, you can, but you MUST reply with either “yes, we should join the federation,” or “no, we shouldn't join the federation.” And then you can add active if you want.

RESPONDED:
None yet
Yes, we should join the federation. Active.

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

personally, I vote no.

And if I don't get overwhelmed by every single one of you (except for the ones that already voted) vote yes, I will choose not to. You guys have only been looking at the advertisement, the actual federation's inactive and have no shops. and no employees. and the federation isn't even finished yet. So you should consider changing your mind-

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

personally, I vote no.

And if I don't get overwhelmed by every single one of you (except for the ones that already voted) vote yes, I will choose not to. You guys have only been looking at the advertisement, the actual federation's inactive and have no shops. and no employees. and the federation isn't even finished yet. So you should consider changing your mind-
Agreed.

EDIT: He is also leaving his main, the account the federation was created on, in June.

Last edited by ilovestories (April 4, 2024 17:46:05)

incompletesentenc-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

snip
Actually if I remember right joint shop-feds used to be pretty common, I remember seeing a few

Anyways I've changed my mind, I've only just looked at the forum thread properly. I vote no, we should not join.

hyelo ! i'm @incompletesentenc- :3

finch | they/them | non-binary | a silly little creature

C'est la vie. // It is life.
Jay4EverAndAlways
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: Jay4EverAndAlways
Shop name: Jay's Codes Shop | Backyard Ratings | Advertise Your Shops/Games (NOW OPEN) (WE'RE HIRING)
Shop link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/752056/
Shop banner:
(I have two) https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/autodraw12320241.png https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/canvas3.png
Why should we partner with you?: I will advertise your shop in mine! (and im friendly)
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Other*: Hi there!
I'm kinda a new shop and I'm trying to get some help and some tips.
So, I propose, that we partner up!
I know, I know, there isn't really anything you get out of it. But, I would put your banner and a link to your shop in the partners section of my shop
I COMPLETELY get it if you aren't willing to partner with a new shop, but I'm asking anyway!

Everything

Last edited by Jay4EverAndAlways (April 4, 2024 23:53:04)

Jay4EverAndAlways - Your Favorite Scratcher - Kid Coder
Wanna See My Projects? Click Here!
Wanna See My Shop? Click Here!
Jay4EverAndAlways
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, I won't be on for the rest of the day, unfortunately.
So, I will check your answer tomorrow!

Jay4EverAndAlways - Your Favorite Scratcher - Kid Coder
Wanna See My Projects? Click Here!
Wanna See My Shop? Click Here!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jay4EverAndAlways wrote:

Shop name: Jay's Codes Shop | Backyard Ratings | Advertise Your Shops/Games (NOW OPEN) (WE'RE HIRING)
Shop link:
Shop banner:
(I have two) https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/autodraw12320241.png https://u.cubeupload.com/Jay4EverAndAlways/canvas3.png
Why should we partner with you?: I will advertise your shop in mine! (and im friendly)
I know, I know, there isn't really anything you get out of it. But, I would put your banner and a link to your shop in the partners section of my shop
I COMPLETELY get it if you aren't willing to partner with a new shop, but I'm asking anyway!

Everything
eek, the shop is brand new. i can see the potential of the shop going big though, so I say we keep it in mind. maybe if they get… lets say 5 orders, then we can partner
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jay4EverAndAlways wrote:

Shop link:
Shop banner:

Everything
So, I sadly won't partner with you. However, if your federation grows, I will definitely consider it. The problem is, it's really hard for code shops to grow, since everyone who needs art help or music help comes to shops, while everyone who needs code help goes to help with scripts. This doesn't mean I'm totally not going to partner with you. I might be back and talk to you about partnering in the future. Thank you for your time!

(I know your shop isn't just a code shop, but the name is…)

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (April 5, 2024 02:50:05)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
asdfperson135_music
Scratcher
21 posts

Username*: asdfperson135
Shop name: Firewall Technologies
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/682871/?page=2#post-7616611
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/asdfperson135/ezgifcomgifmaker8150.gif
Why should we partner with you?: Relaunching this federation, and we are already getting new members. Plus, I think you're the co-owner still. Lol
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: I read everything in there
Other*: just checked, you are actually co-owner. also I saw the commotion with the other federation application, and I hope this doesn't cause the same thing.
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135_music wrote:

Why should we partner with you?: Relaunching this federation, and we are already getting new members. Plus, I think you're the co-owner still. Lol
Other*: just checked, you are actually co-owner. also I saw the commotion with the other federation application, and I hope this doesn't cause the same thing.

not right now, since you are having trouble with the partnerships page.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

soon?
Gamed_Guy_123
Scratcher
95 posts

ilovestories wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

personally, I vote no.

Agreed.

EDIT: He is also leaving his main, the account the federation was created on, in June.
He is not leaving he's main, he's not going to be as actve in June because borrows computer from school and has summer. He is going to be on 1 once a week tho in June to September

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

-snip-
active and yes. Srry I was on vacation without my computer so i was inactive for a lil while. I'll have to read the recent posts to get up-to-date.
edit: now looking more into the federation, I might change my mind. It seems well put together but kind of complex. I'm still voting yes for now.

Last edited by Kittygirl4ever (April 8, 2024 21:32:25)

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

-snip-
Active(ish, I've been gone for a while). Am I not on there?
Edit: Oh waiiit, I got it. Yes, and we can always cancel (I think) if we dont want to…

Last edited by Piggygirl3838 (April 9, 2024 02:10:35)

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

huh
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

fixed the page, turns out any time you say a certain word for picture that starts with an i, it gets blocked
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

jarscratch1111 wrote:

Username*:
Package (you can only order available packages): Art Package
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): So I want an rpg art pack sort of undertale/pokemon art style I need tiles, Houses rocks forests, walking animation battle view and just that
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 months
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Everything. That is Section 2-4-2 of the ToS-RoS.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: No?
Other*:
2 months left woohoo its gonna be done in june or smth idk\
1 month

Last edited by jarscratch1111 (May 7, 2024 11:12:57)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]