Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Can I make a BBcode template for you?
no, I already have most in mind. Could you go advertising soon though?

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

First Butepttt!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do I have to use form to join? Or do i get granted cuz I joined 1.0 before.

I promise to be active, I was inactive cuz I was helping with fire shop and I forgot about everything shop. Now I remember
it's the original, not 1.0. Or the first version. Because it doesn't say 1.0 in the shop.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
ExtremeScratcher123
Scratcher
14 posts

Username*: ExtremeScratcher123
Why should you join?: As a highly skilled coder, I am confident in my ability to make a significant impact on your shop and would be delighted to join.
What will be your role?: Coder
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Timezone*: Eastern Daylight Time
TIme online on Scratch*: 2 years (Scratch says I have been coding for 1 year and 12 months but its the same thing)
Other*: I recently made this and then part 2 is this and all of it was made using an image scanner and my own code to make it cloud

Embrace each day with a smile. ‎ ‎
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ExtremeScratcher123 wrote:

Username*: ExtremeScratcher123
Why should you join?: As a highly skilled coder, I am confident in my ability to make a significant impact on your shop and would be delighted to join.
What will be your role?: Coder
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Timezone*: Eastern Daylight Time
TIme online on Scratch*: 2 years (Scratch says I have been coding for 1 year and 12 months but its the same thing)
Other*: I recently made this and then part 2 is this and all of it was made using an image scanner and my own code to make it cloud
Sorry, I cannot accept, as you DID NOT read the ToS-RoS, and therefore you cannot pledge to follow it. Secondly, your example project doesn't work (no offense).

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
ExtremeScratcher123
Scratcher
14 posts

Hello!

First, I want to apologize for overlooking the requirement to include the word “Everything” in your submission. I completely missed that, and I'm sorry for misinterpreting it.

And also if my project dosen't work for some reason you can look at my other ones:

Cloud Chat (You only see messages in real time and it cannot tell you what messages were sent before unless you were online that time)

Crime in time part 1

Crime in time part 2

Thank you for considering my proposal, and I hope you will reconsider the potential benefits of letting me join your shop. I remain enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to this community and look forward to the possibility of joining your team.

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!

First, I want to apologize for overlooking the requirement to include the word “Everything” in your submission. I completely missed that, and I'm sorry for misinterpreting it.

And also if my project dosen't work for some reason you can look at my other ones:

Cloud Chat (You only see messages in real time and it cannot tell you what messages were sent before unless you were online that time)

Crime in time part 1

Crime in time part 2

Thank you for considering my proposal, and I hope you will reconsider the potential benefits of letting me join your shop. I remain enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to this community and look forward to the possibility of joining your team.
you have been accepted! I only saw a BIT of the crime in time, but it was nice! For the cloud chat, they are not allowed on Scratch . Welcome to the EVERYTHING Shop 2.0! Your role will be scratch coder and co-manager, tell me if you want any more roles.
And for Time online on Scratch, I meant the real life time you are usually online on scratch.

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (June 15, 2023 05:41:35)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
ExtremeScratcher123
Scratcher
14 posts

Thank you for accepting me!

I spend about 1-2 hours a day on scratch sometimes three

And I was wondering if there is any group for the everything store or maybe there already is an upcoming project?

Last edited by ExtremeScratcher123 (June 16, 2023 17:30:51)

ExtremeScratcher123
Scratcher
14 posts

Do you think I could also land a job as musician?

Here's an original music project I recently made: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/865918955/

(Make sure to go into turbo mode by pressing shift and the green flag)

Last edited by ExtremeScratcher123 (June 18, 2023 00:43:40)

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's an original music project I recently made: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/865918955/

Use the form

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sure!

Use the form
Nope!!!!!!!!! He already applied and was accepted, and can apply for any other normal job

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would you like me to update your info at the SSRF? We will be doing an activity check and review run very soon, I wanted to see if you were still interested.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Would you like me to update your info at the SSRF? We will be doing an activity check and review run very soon, I wanted to see if you were still interested.
yes, of course! Thanks!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Laureldrop
Scratcher
80 posts

Username*: Laureldrop
Order you want(package we have or something else?): (do you have packages?) studio aesthetic
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): taylor swift on tour - just cool pictures of her on tour the words at the bottom can just be ‘taylor swift’ in the middle two
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: july 20
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes (everything? am i supposed to put that?)
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: nope!
Other*: n/a

- - eva - -
june 22
manager of PoP
d&d
istp - t
be moist
haha you thought i wouldn't put that in here
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]