Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
Among_us_games
Scratcher
66 posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

Username*: Among_Us_Games
Shop name: Фрайд (Frayd)
Shop link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/699228/?page=1#post-7392088
Shop banner:
https://imageshack.com/i/pmnGoO63p
Why should we partner with you?:
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes
Other*: we rate your projects with ✨️RESPECT✨️

Last edited by Among_us_games (July 21, 2023 02:26:21)

if <forum message ends> then
say [Among_Us_Games]
end
Laureldrop
Scratcher
80 posts

hi! my order is supposed to be done today? please let me know once it's ready. thank you! :]

- - eva - -
june 22
manager of PoP
d&d
istp - t
be moist
haha you thought i wouldn't put that in here
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among_us_games wrote:

Shop link:
Shop banner:
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes
sorry, you didn't read the ToS-RoS carefully. Please re-order in 2 hours.

Laureldrop wrote:

hi! my order is supposed to be done today? please let me know once it's ready. thank you! :]
could you please send the link to the order?

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Laureldrop
Scratcher
80 posts

yep! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/690390/?page=3#post-7334739

- - eva - -
june 22
manager of PoP
d&d
istp - t
be moist
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Laureldrop wrote:

Oh, I remember that one! ‘m sorry that no staff members took it, I’ll be on it when I have the time to.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Laureldrop
Scratcher
80 posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

(#68)

Laureldrop wrote:

Oh, I remember that one! ‘m sorry that no staff members took it, I’ll be on it when I have the time to.
ofc! don't worry about it <3

- - eva - -
june 22
manager of PoP
d&d
istp - t
be moist
thecatprojects
Scratcher
17 posts

Hi, I'd like to order!

Username*: thecatprojects
Order you want(package we have or something else?): thumbnail
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): a skyline with a few skyscrapers, a lot of normal buildings, with the logo “CityScape” on it. Skyline a bit blurred, logo not.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 2 weeks
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Everything!
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: kinosaurus515 please if possible
Other*: thank you
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Laureldrop wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

(#68)

Laureldrop wrote:

ofc! don't worry about it <3
thanks!

thecatprojects wrote:

Hi, I'd like to order!

Username*: thecatprojects
Order you want(package we have or something else?): thumbnail
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): a skyline with a few skyscrapers, a lot of normal buildings, with the logo “CityScape” on it. Skyline a bit blurred, logo not.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 2 weeks
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Everything!
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: kinosaurus515 please if possible
Other*: thank you
accepted! If I have time to do our previous order, I'll take yours! Even if it's not on time, please be patient. Thanks!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Among_us_games
Scratcher
66 posts

Shop link:
Shop banner:
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes, Everything!

if <forum message ends> then
say [Among_Us_Games]
end
OrangeOS-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: OrangeOS-
Order you want(package we have or something else?): An animation for at least on of the songs linked here
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): I really want the animations not just to be random, I want them to look how they sound, if you know what I mean. You can make them longer than the songs themselves or the same length, I'm fine.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 168 Hours / 1 Week
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: No
Other*: Nothing

Last edited by OrangeOS- (July 27, 2023 10:02:52)

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nevermind

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (July 26, 2023 18:03:14)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: wikibro300000
Order you want(package we have or something else?): banner
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): just write scratch's cabin and add a buncha scratch cat faces in the backround lol
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 72 hours lol
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: everything
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: nah
Other*: nah

l
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Among_us_games wrote:

Shop link:
Shop banner:
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: yes, Everything!
Sorry, you did not fill out the form correctly. Please re-apply anytime.

OrangeOS- wrote:

Username*: OrangeOS-
Order you want(package we have or something else?): An animation for at least on of the songs linked here
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): I really want the animations not just to be random, I want them to look how they sound, if you know what I mean. You can make them longer than the songs themselves or the same length, I'm fine.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 168 Hours / 1 Week
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: No
Other*: Nothing
Sorry, you did not read the ToS-RoS carefully. Please re-apply after 12 hours.

wikibro300000 wrote:

Username*: wikibro300000
Order you want(package we have or something else?): banner
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): just write scratch's cabin and add a buncha scratch cat faces in the backround lol
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 72 hours lol
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: everything
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?: nah
Other*: nah
accepted! I'll take once finish everything else I have to do on scratch.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Becaus your shop is good, your shop got bumped!

(Also, you know you can add everything shop to ISPF 4.0)

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (July 29, 2023 22:44:42)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Becaus your shop is good, your shop got bumped!

(Also, you know you can add everything shop to ISPF 4.0)
yes, i know that! Thanks for the bump!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BRAMP IT UP

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can help out in any way, let me know what I can do!!!!!

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
Windows91fan
New Scratcher
70 posts

It is no longer Scratch 2.0. Now it is Scratch 4.0!

set [Version of scratch v] to [4.0] :: looks
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

I can help out in any way, let me know what I can do!!!!!
please use the application form if you want to help!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]