Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

jarscratch1111 wrote:

Username*: Jarscratch1111
Nickname/s*: Jar11
Pronouns: He/him
Why should you join?:I like coding
What will be your role?: Programer
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes. Everything That is Section 2-4-2 of the ToS-RoS.
Timezone*: EST
TIme online on Scratch*: Usually from 4pm to 9pm
Example Works: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950512907/
Other*:

Sorry, you have been rejected for the following reasons:
1. Your example work was… not a very good example.
Just popping bubbles may be satisfying, but there is not much use to it, and it is very simple. You have overcomplicated it a bit, and any competent coder could easily make it.
2. Your projects are very simple.
Yes, I get it that you are a coder, so I will ignore the low-quality art (I mean, I'm bad at art too, so-). Anyways, you will have to up the complexity of your projects.
3. We have more competent coders.
We do have coders, and those staff members are examples of more committed coders. They have more experience and spend time on projects.
4. We are low on coding orders.
Yes, we have not had coders orders for quite a long time, so more coders will not be needed.

Your art order has been accepted, but not taken. Please fill out the form for the Rick-roll package.
YOU MAY APPLY AGAIN IN A WEEK. IF WE HAVE A BURST OF CODE ORDERS, I WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing!

kinosaurs515 wrote:

jarscratch1111 wrote:

Username*: Jarscratch1111
Nickname/s*: Jar11
Pronouns: He/him
Why should you join?:I like coding
What will be your role?: Programer
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes. Everything That is Section 2-4-2 of the ToS-RoS.
Timezone*: EST
TIme online on Scratch*: Usually from 4pm to 9pm
Example Works: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950512907/
Other*:

Sorry, you have been rejected for the following reasons:
1. Your example work was… not a very good example.
Just popping bubbles may be satisfying, but there is not much use to it, and it is very simple. You have overcomplicated it a bit, and any competent coder could easily make it.
Yes, I get it that you are a coder, so I will ignore the low-quality art (I mean, I'm bad at art too, so-). Anyways, you will have to up the complexity of your projects.
3. We have more competent coders.
We do have coders, and those staff members are examples of more committed coders. They have more experience and spend time on projects.
4. We are low on coding orders.
Yes, we have not had coders orders for quite a long time, so more coders will not be needed.

Your art order has been accepted, but not taken. Please fill out the form for the Rick-roll package.
YOU MAY APPLY AGAIN IN A WEEK. IF WE HAVE A BURST OF CODE ORDERS, I WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Thanks for your response, can I cancel my rickroll package

Last edited by jarscratch1111 (March 10, 2024 01:42:20)

jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wow This Is A Whole process
incompletesentenc-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Apologies again for not being very active. I haven't seen any orders that I can do, plus I'm more focused on matters outside the forums. (I won't be leaving but just be aware I won't talk unless to claim an order probably.)

hyelo ! i'm @incompletesentenc- :3

finch | they/them | non-binary | a silly little creature

C'est la vie. // It is life.
jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

]
Tbf scratch isn't that good for art
Otti2011
Scratcher
18 posts

Hi! Can I order feedback? Because then I would really appreciate feedback or a rating on my games!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Give feedback :D]
end
The_wolf_KA
Scratcher
100+ posts

singingkitten_24 wrote:

Hello Everything Shop,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received an order that unfortunately exceeds our current skills, as the worker that could complete this is inactive. We were wondering if it would be possible for you to fulfill this order on our behalf? We understand if it's not feasible, but we would genuinely appreciate any assistance you could provide. Your support would mean a great deal to us.

This is the order, if you need it.
Username: MrDanglyLegs
What you want: A pixel art character with animations (like the one from griffpatch's RPG tutorial - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/725577493/ ).
Colors or any design specifications: The guy should be wearing gym clothes (preferably white (base) and red (accents)).

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Best regards,
singingkitten_24, owner of Ville De L'Art.

If nobody else has taken it, I can.

Edit: like this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979958509/ (I can add all the frames, I just want to know if this is good)

Last edited by The_wolf_KA (March 10, 2024 15:20:58)

I am a freelance foley artist(Sound Effects).
Examples of my work:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Comment on my profile if you are interested in my services.
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Otti2011 wrote:

Hi! Can I order feedback? Because then I would really appreciate feedback or a rating on my games!
when green flag clicked
forever
end
sure! You won't need a form for this, but it's something really easy to do that any one of our staff members can do!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Otti2011
Scratcher
18 posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Otti2011 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
end
sure! You won't need a form for this, but it's something really easy to do that any one of our staff members can do!
Hi Kinosaurs515 I really appreciate that! Thank you!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Thanks]
end
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

(#479)

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

Username*: RecessFailsOffical
Package (you can only order available packages): Code
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Do what you want
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 - 5 days or shorter would be preferred.
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: N/A
Other*: You can make anything. Also, it's Scratch Code.

rejected, you haven't read the ToS-RoS.
-snip-

Ok, I fixed it.

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
My school collected all computers for the rest of the school year, so I will be less active.
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Uhhhh I need the project/something else you need feedback on tho.

Plus, please, (I'm talking to RecessFailsOfficial) don't just look back at some kind of codeword and just edit your post. Please take your time to re-read the ToS-RoS, and take your time to redo your order. And, take your time even more, since you can't just get rejected and then immediately just look at the codeword and fix it and say that you did it.

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (March 13, 2024 09:03:06)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
Otti2011
Scratcher
18 posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Uhhhh I need the project/something else you need feedback on tho.

Plus, please, (I'm talking to RecessFailsOfficial) don't just look back at some kind of codeword and just edit your post. Please take your time to re-read the ToS-RoS, and take your time to redo your order. And, take your time even more, since you can't just get rejected and then immediately just look at the codeword and fix it and say that you did it.
Hi This is the Game I want to have feedback on –> https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959077161 .
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): A simple platforming engine with collision, some difficulty, dangers that can kill the player, and multiple levels. Anything else you would like to add is fine.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 3 - 7 days
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Yes, I read everything this time.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: No
Other*: That's it.

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (March 13, 2024 18:58:38)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
My school collected all computers for the rest of the school year, so I will be less active.
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

DangerPuppy10
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username*: DangerPuppy10
Nickname/s*: “Puppy”, DangerPuppy10
Pronouns: He, Him
Why should you join?: I am good at coding scripts. I am not the best, but I will at least try to get it done!
What will be your role?: CODING DEPARTMENT: Scratch Coder
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yes Everything is a big thing.
Timezone*: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
TIme online on Scratch*: For one week (this week) I am on at least 2-5 hours, next week, I may been on for 1-3 hours. (So on and off basically)
Example Works: (I do not understand what this means, I am guessing this is about projects, so If I'm wrong please tell me.) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950245911/
Other*:

My glasses aren't working.

Last edited by DangerPuppy10 (March 13, 2024 20:18:14)

I shall

Workaround chart:

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: Moneeman
Nickname/s*: Mrmusicnub
Pronouns: He/Him
Why should you join?: I have almost 7 years of experience and i like sharing what i do.
What will be your role?: Musician
Do you pledge to follow the ToS-RoS?: Yessir
Timezone*: Eastern Daylight Time
TIme online on Scratch*: On and off pretty much all day.
Example Works: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/981902597/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/981880475/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/966778712/
Other*: I do many many other genres. its just that on scratch im only interested in posting my genesis music. i can put my offsite page with ALL my music if you wish.

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: co0lcr34t10ns
Package (you can only order available packages): Art Package
Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Turn this banner into a 70x70 button. The link has all of the elements separated so it should be good.
Deadline (must be at least 72 hours)*: 72 hours is good
Have you read the ToS-RoS?: Read everything.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: I know @ilovestories made the Ev Shop 2.0 button, but if they can't take it, anyone can.
Other*: N/A

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): A simple platforming engine with collision, some difficulty, dangers that can kill the player, and multiple levels. Anything else you would like to add is fine.
accepted and taken, will complete order (probably) on monday. IF not, please remind me or other staff members.

DangerPuppy10 wrote:

Why should you join?: I am good at coding scripts. I am not the best, but I will at least try to get it done!
TIme online on Scratch*: For one week (this week) I am on at least 2-5 hours, next week, I may been on for 1-3 hours. (So on and off basically)
Example Works: (I do not understand what this means, I am guessing this is about projects, so If I'm wrong please tell me.) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/950245911/
Other*:

acccccepted!

moneeman wrote:

Why should you join?: I have almost 7 years of experience and i like sharing what i do.
Example Works: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/981902597/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/981880475/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/966778712/
Other*: I do many many other genres. its just that on scratch im only interested in posting my genesis music. i can put my offsite page with ALL my music if you wish.
Rejected. You haven't read the ToS-RoS. You won't be allowed to apply again anytime soon. I don't dislike you, I just want to stop careless appliers who lie to not just look to see if there's a codeword and then re-apply.

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Explain in detail (DETAIL, please unless we can do what we want): Turn this banner into a 70x70 button. The link has all of the elements separated so it should be good.
Is there a certain worker you want for you/avoid?*: I know @ilovestories made the Ev Shop 2.0 button, but if they can't take it, anyone can.
again, accepted! I can take if no one else does.

I was gonna say king no edit, but then I forgot.

King!
Edit: bruh someone deleted a post before this so I got moved down one I'm not king anymore

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (March 17, 2024 08:01:18)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

accepted and taken, will complete order (probably) on monday. IF not, please remind me or other staff members.

DangerPuppy10 wrote:

Other*:

acccccepted!

moneeman wrote:

Rejected. You haven't read the ToS-RoS. You won't be allowed to apply again anytime soon. I don't dislike you, I just want to stop careless appliers who lie to not just look to see if there's a codeword and then re-apply.

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

again, accepted! I can take if no one else does.

I was gonna say king no edit, but then I forgot.

King!

Bruh i didnt realize that was the code word. dont nobody else do such a cryptic ahh codeword smh. I read it but whatever i suppose. sorry for being dumb.

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
chippysmall4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chippysmall4 wrote:

An Invitation From ⸙ The Fir Tree Federation ⸙
Join The Fir Tree Federation, Grow Your Shop!
The Fir Tree Federation Is An Organization Allowing Shops To Grow
We Offer Reviews To Shops With >4 Orders!
Post Bump

(Highlight + Shift + Down To See The Rest Of My Signature!)
Hi! I'm Cosmic-

Stuf
| Scratch Wiki | Empty My Stuff? Click Here! | Ocular | The SCM! | Project Nexus | More On The MyStuff Bug | Advanced Topics |

chaos

e
*digital art noises*
*forum noises*
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The EVERYTHING SHOP 2.0! Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0, where you can get anything and everything for basically nothing! [RSS Feed]